Can biz pill me on stripclubs?

Why do people willing to throw away their money just to get blue balled? How has it that it became such a common term that if anyone mentions it, everyone and their grandma knows what it is about, or think they knows about? Is there something underground that I am not seeing?

Attached: 1541323025178.png (688x697, 833K)

>Is there something underground that I am not seeing?

Attached: allskull.jpg (289x174, 5K)

Bring cocaine

Attached: 1537407770916.jpg (1000x890, 220K)

1. Novelty. Usually a one off just to see what they're like.
2. Because everyone else is going. You go as a group because it's just what everyone decided to do that night.
3. No other choice. You are incredibly ugly or have trouble with women so you go to these places that make you feel wanted and desired. Having a physical woman dancing naked in front of you is different than just watching it on a screen.

Gonna ask for sauce senpai

But user, it's no nut november~~~

Attached: The space between worlds is no place for mortal men..png (479x466, 469K)

This. Ive only ever been late night with a group. Even then im like a miser with my cash. Although i will say it can be fun but damn i hate spending money on shit i can see for free.

A lot of southeast clubs you could have sex in the back or if you're cheap, get a handy in the couchroom. Most clubs have been bought up in the US by some large stripclub management companys that have strict rules in place that no longer allow that type of stuff. Strip clubs used to get regularly raided for prostitution, google for articles. Last time I went, I was still offered 2hrs of hotel sex for $400 from his thicc af latina braphog. I should have did it but Im over that kind of stuff.

I've always liked the atmosphere though, it always reminded me of the dystopian movies or cyber punk stuff as even the end of the world would have dingy dark strip clubs and prostitutes.

Most regulars Ive seen in higher end clubs are like really old guys, like retired elderly.

>no nut november
Yeah, about that...

Cheap therapy. For whatever reason lots of psychiatrists and psychologists pay the bills by stripping

Find one and work through your problems mid lapdance

You did control your urges... Didn't you user?
Please don't tell me you couldn't keep it in your pants for a month?

Attached: CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE.png (457x613, 469K)

a strip club where you can touch is worth it for my psyche.

Im fucked up socially, and the time a yearn for the touch of a human, Ill go. I dont do it often, id say maybe 3 times a year, and wont spend more than a $100, including a few drinks.

Too scared to get a prostitute, or else i would, and dont trust strippers enough to do outside the club shit.

You might enjoy massages if you havent tried before. Lot of research about health benefits from being touched. Either from a legit place or one that ends in a handy and youd spend about the same.

The first time I ever walked into a strip club I immediately saw one of the girls leading her new best friend to the strategically placed ATM. It's kind of depressing when you realize how often people like that go. For me it's just something fun to do for bachelor parties.

my body hair is equivalent to 80grit sand paper. I doubt a questionable masseuse would enjoy giving me a rub down.

i used to live down south and all the titty bars there were notorious for prostitution happening in the 'private dance' rooms.
fun time when you're in your early 20s.

Just say the source already

Sauce us senpai

What do you need the source for?

Attached: what a tease.png (284x277, 149K)

You promise not to do anything lewd with it?
It's no nut november afterall

Attached: [ant.png (348x557, 426K)

My first time is with my little sister. It's only available in censored versions.

Attached: tick spoon.jpg (450x351, 34K)

I'm sorry bro... My penis was threatening me to become disfunctional if I don't beat him...
Spoiler: found the source, kinda disappointed desu

Attached: 1528860307062.jpg (700x866, 192K)

Guess you will have to use your imagination user~~~

Attached: Beacons in the darkness, stars in the emptiness of the void..png (485x358, 357K)

Finally a based person

>Incest

Damnit.

Because the girls in there are ussually more attractive than regular roasties. Also every club I've been too you were allowed to go upstairs and fuck the girls if you paid them.

I dunno about American stip clubs though, they are probably shit just like the American prostitution scene. I've seen movies/tv shows where Americans get in trouble for touching the girl. That's fucking retarded, give the girl $5 and you can feel them up all you want, get them to sit in your lap, rub their tits in your face, bend them over your lap (they will try to jack you off by putting their hands down your pants if you do this usually) and spank their naked ass. It's fun. I've seen fellows give a stripper a few bucks, shoved the end of their beer bottle up her vagina, dildo'd her for a few minutes with the bottle then pulled it out and taken a sip of beer mixed with pussy juice.

>I've always liked the atmosphere though, it always reminded me of the dystopian movies or cyber punk stuff as even the end of the world would have dingy dark strip clubs and prostitutes.

This, I fucking love the atmosphere of the clubs. I just like hanging out there. I love cyberpunk too. And you are right about the old fellows too, but occasionally there are younger guys too. I've made a few good mates with random guys I've met in strip clubs. Men and this one fellow where bullying the strippers on our platform, we were sitting opposite each other, and when they'd get up to dance we'd spank her ass. She'd move to the other side then get her ass hit again by the other one of us, and no matter where she stood on the platform she'd get her ass spanked. It was fun as fuck. But then the strippers got revenge, and the other fellow got fairly drunk and like 6 strippers came up, distracted him and pulled his pants off and ran off with his pants. Then he spent like 15 minuting running around with club with his cock out danging around, jumping over the stage chasing naked strippers around the club I was keking my ass off the entire time.

Ah, good times.

This
But even high end whores have a price it's just a higher price.

It's threads like this one that prove what a bunch of larpers Jow Forums is. I thought there were a bunch of crypto millionaires here??

Drop a grand on dances with the same chick she'll be sucking your cock. That's fun if you can afford it. I can't.

You need to leave this board Christina

Attached: 1482305586132.png (259x224, 54K)

I pay a women 2$ to show me her tittys then to fuck off and get naked on stage. For free.

Why are you guys such faggots.

The his is a place that is over valued, it’s a former grow op and now a den if you are in canada this real estate is at most 550,000$ Canadian
888 Etherington Way, Milton is a 4+1-Bedroom 5- Bathroom Detached House that is NOT FOR SALE, but is estimated to be worth “Bull shit”!!!