Look this piece of shit dumped 5% for no reason again

Look this piece of shit dumped 5% for no reason again

Attached: ark.png (313x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.ark.io/wallets/AVk7GeFu32amG7vA73y6cpCQHeP4JboFJ5
classicdelegate.biz/stability
vimeo.com/44287346
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's domping b/c people want bitcoin more than ark right now. and you know why.

W-why?

Arkies.

Attached: arkies paint.png (881x437, 62K)

this coin is beyond dead right now. they pulled it off life support a few months ago. slow development and shit marketing have ruined a once-promising project

V2 isnt shit anyways. They're not hyping it because there won't be anything noticeably new with it. ArkVM is months away and without that, what's the fuckin point of ark?

yeah, im sure v2 will be great once it's released in mid-2019

This coin is so self contradicting, It wants an active community of delegates and voters, yet don't manage to market to new users. Like the google plus of crypto.

ARK will remain a useless piece of shit until Mainnet Core V2, ARK Virtual Machine, connection to ZENCash (privacy, arguable), Pushbutton Deployable Blockchains
Optionally SmartBridges
It's really useless since mainnet until Smart Contracts and other features
And even then who knows, maybe something better will be out then

the people running the show are absolute brainlets who have no business running a project worth tens of millions

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

God if they capitalized on the hype it had in September 2017 this shit would have hit $40 in January. I have no doubt in my mind

>The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue.
honestly the memes are ok but 'the largest panic in history', nah. it won't even be a whimper, nobody gives a fuck

>honestly the memes are ok but 'the largest panic in history', nah. it won't even be a whimper, nobody gives a fuck
This. Ark's reddit is losing subs each week. There's more posts on basket weaving per day than ark per week.

yep, no one gives a fuck about this project anyone. didn't capitalize on the hype it had and now will fade into oblivion. obviously enriching the delegate team members who have been dumping since last year

post >yfw you bought ark

Attached: superdumb.jpg (300x250, 24K)

i market sold a bunch. buying xlm.

>i market sold a bunch. buying xlm.
did the exact same thing friend earlier today

Sold for xlm as well.

this guy gets it

Devs are incompetent. V2 will fail.
Some delegates are money washers.
Delegates are to blame for the dump. There are a few delegates that are trustworthy... one of them is biz_classic, thats for sure.
Perhaps they are the only one... They tell the truth about this shitcoin.

There are others. They are just not as vocal because they're too scared of being unvoted by [REDACTED] since he and the team cartel control basically all the delegates...

>[REDACTED]

Who is this?

Tehy got me. I believed in this shit. Made /4 on my investments. I bought stickers and such. Went full retard.

This. This is [REDACTED].
explorer.ark.io/wallets/AVk7GeFu32amG7vA73y6cpCQHeP4JboFJ5

Given the tremendous success of the Indonesian conference yesterday I'm expecting ARK to blast off at any moment. STEEM too.

$30 eoy

I AM AN ARK WHALE WITH MORE THAN 10 MILLION ARK, ALL OF WHICH I ACQUIRED BELOW ICO PRICE BACK IN 2017. ARK PERFORMED WAY BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD IN DECEMBER/JANUARY, AND I CASHED OUT MORE THAN ENOUGH TO LIVE COMFORTABLY FOR THE NEXT FEW DECADES.

AFTER CASHING OUT A FEW MILLION DOLLARS, I LET MY REMAINING 10MM ARK TOKENS RIDE. HOWEVER, AFTER REALIZING THE VOLUME FOR ARK ON BINANCE WAS SO DRASTICALLY LOW, I FIGURED IT WAS MORE PROFITABLE TO ACTIVELY MANIPULATE THE MARKET, THAN TO HOPE FOR ANOTHER BULL RUN OF 2017 PROPORTIONS.

SO I DUMPED.

AND DUMPED.

AND DUMPED.

I FOUND THE BEST TIME TO DUMP WAS NOT WHEN THE PRICE WAS TANKING (MEDIUM-SIZED BAG HOLDERS WITH 100K+ TOKENS WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT FOR YOU), BUT WHEN THE PRICE WAS MOONING - OR LOOKED LIKE IT WAS ABOUT TO MOON. HERE'S A SECRET FOR YOU: ARK HAS SOME OF THE WEAKEST BULLS OF ANY COIN ON BINANCE. USUALLY IT ONLY TAKES LESS THAN A MILLION TOKENS, EFFICIENTLY TIMED, TO CRUSH ANY SMALL PUMP AND TAKE ARK/BTC RATIO BACK INTO THE RED FOR THE DAY, WHERE IT OUGHT TO BE.

WANT TO KNOW WHY FOR THE LAST 7 DAYS ON BINANCE, THE ARK/ETH CHART ONLY HAS SEVEN - YES, SEVEN - GREEN 1-DAY CANDLES?

BECAUSE OF ME.

Attached: BeuA.gif (540x225, 1.54M)

Tbh looking at where the ark went this seems to be a clear case of trying to hide who paid whom, possibly money laundering

>for no reason
ppl sold this shite to buy something proper!

What you see there is the largest investor at the TEC, holding a total of 12.5M ARK. He decides who is and isn't a Top 51 delegate, when and they are not a delegate. It's not money laundering necessarily, but it is a clear pattern of voter/delegate manipulation. Follow the funds... find where they end. Know you know who [REDACTED] is.

please explain as I'm a moron. What is this supposed to mean?

BASED. i'd rather support crypto-garcia than gibsmedat.coin but what can we do :/

ARK is a Delegated Proof of Stake cryptocurrency. That means that in order for bew blocks to be validated a delegate (node specifically for validating blocks, and transactions) has to be voted in. The top 51 nodes forge new blocks and make new ARK. The problem here is that during the initial ICO (It was actually called the TEC, Token Exchange Campaign) a single person bought just over 10% of the total supply, see the wallet that I linked. This person has come to be known as, [REDACTED]. People know his real name, and he's well known in the community. However, the majority of the community is retarded plebbitors and slack cuckolds that couldn't find their ass with both hands and a map. So, they have no idea that this one man is able to control who is and is not a delegate in the Top 51. Look through that wallets history, its big.

Is he connected to the delegates that "associated" with the ARK dev team? I saw the posts on Reddit about how they failed to disclose that they were running nodes, but no one seemed to take that lack of disclosure seriously there. How bad is it? I still hold around 1k and vote for biz, but I know that it probably won't recover any time soon

>Delegated Proof of Stake
Why? It keeps happening, but why? Why does anyone think this is a good idea?

Yes he is. Trace the wallet and look at where the ark ends up. Split over multiple wallets of 100k - 800k singlehandedly voting up at least 8 delegates

It can be a good idea, imo. But it relies on a couple of variables that need to be tamed in order for it succeed, in all honesty though PoW is still the best system imo.

>At least 8 delegates
Oh user, I...

user, it will probably not ever recover. I don't even mean to FUD, that's my honest thoughts on this. I used to have well over 10k, loved the forging, the project was promising, but once you dig a little deeper the corrosion shows up. Pretty much, those nodes that are run by the team are voted in by them. These guys bought up hundreds of thousands of Ark at a penny each. Now, with that if I can buy 1 ARK at 1c and then the entire basis of the network hinders on how much ARK is voting for whom. Then that's a corruptible system.

Why are you guys so cryptic?
The guy behind the 12M wallet is Mike Doty.

MADMAN

p o n z i

The second they talked with Skycoin I market sold and it saved me 7k to date.

So many red flags and little transparency for a decentralized coin. I sold all mine b4 the v2 bust, happy to be in xlm.

It’s tuesday. Delegates pay out to the whales and they dump. ARK is bs.

Hello, Chang.

Wait a minute. Last time I heard moon dumped his bag, now Chang has dumped too?
What the fuck happened? I only hold this shitcoin because you guys.

>you guys
Uuhhh.. user, Moon's not allowed to post here anymore. Chang is claiming a taxable loss, but says he's waiting for v2 to dump in the hopes there's some small price movement. If you want my advice (I am neither of them, just an user), sell the majority over the next week to two weeks and do not ever rebuy.

bark for ark

eARK is the only true crypto that follows Kakashi's Vision.

What I meant by saying I hold this is that I have a buy order set for it. I've been trading the swings for a while now without looking in on what's going on with the coins development or the FUD. Was planning on selling the V2 pump on December but from what I've seen there's not even going to be a pump.
>If you want my advice (I am neither of them, just an user), sell the majority over the next week to two weeks and do not ever rebuy.
How bad is it user?

Just sell, don't buy this shitcoin anymore. It's bad. V2 is only going to make it a normal and functioning Blockchain. It won't add any further utility, only that the network will not doe as easily and fees are cheaper. Aside from that, its just going to be easier to fork.

>at least 8 delegates
bruh that's just the team delegates. One person alone controls about 40% of the delegates. The other members of the team control roughly another 40-50%. There are maybe 5 delegates that aren't voted in ONLY because the team wanted them to be. biz_classic and jarunik are unironically two of the only *real* delegates in ARK.

classicdelegate.biz/stability

This should have been your first clue. See how only one delegate is truly decentralized and a few others are *kinda* decentralized? Everyone in the red and below 4.00 is only voted in via split whale wallets that all originate from the same whale. Go trace it back just 2-3 steps and you'll see each of their top wallets has 25k+ ARK and votes for someone else if you look at the source of their stack.

It's clear as day.

Attached: ark.png (200x300, 138K)

The good thing about Mike Doty is that he knows a lot about aquaculture
vimeo.com/44287346
What does this have to do with ark and blockchain? Absolutely nothing at all

I take my hats off how this fat old man was able to ride the hype of blockchain, participate in a fork and get mad rich in the process and in total control of the network. Kudos to him. Actually, from what i've heard, he's actually a nice dude.

Attached: jarunikcockistasty.jpg (277x215, 10K)

this kakashi might be the most insufferable idiot on that entire discord. Not only he has this strange idea he knows anything about what he is talking about, he spends his entire day following a project he doesnt like and spamming the same thing.
that is the life of dumb neets

This is why nobody is speaking out. They are all absolutely terrified. If they speak out or the team is having a bad day, they will lose their delegate spot because there is nobody really voting for them except the team.

Go ahead and ask in the discord about this. Plenty of people will corroborate, including delegates themselves (there are 6-7 of them hanging out in the discord nowadays, and even biz_classic is scared because biz_private is held up by the team whales).

Attached: ark.png (1085x543, 1.12M)

You make it out as though you know as much if not more than the person you criticise. While it may be the case that time is wasted following a shitty project like this, there are tidbits that can be found. For example, up until a month ago ARK had absolutely no transaction verification. This means that if a delegate wanted to, they could clean out all the funds from the Binance cold wallet and it'd have been deemed a valid transaction. Precisely because there was no validation. It could have brought down a multimillion dollar payment network, and the "devs" (the cheap eastern European cucks that the team hired) would have been able to do nothing. The developer that found this vulnerability luckily informed the team, rectified the issue, and was awarded $10,000 for it. $10,000 to fix a multimillion dollar network. Let that sink in.

I have nothing but nice things to say about moon and chang.

Kirk?

Also, checked and kekked. Satanic trips prove my truth.

BIG FUCKING SCAM
Like all other not-biggest-daddy-POW-chain

I'm no moon or chang, but I was a delegate. V2 will be the biggest disaster for ark. It's not bad by any means, it's just too little, too late and we've had 0 marketing/promotion to get more people involved. And it's just not looking good. Take it for what you will, but you're going to see a massive red dick soon.

Thank you guys, buying more ARK after this thread.

Deluded.

Attached: 1538438624439.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Where has Chang confirmed he's selling his ark? If he confirms that I am selling off my share.

He's been saying for months he's waiting for the v2 pump to dump.

I want to see his trip say that or him in the discord. Anything else is rumor.

It's in the discord, retardo.

wait, [REDACTED] is a devteam member? What the fuck?

Might as well hold at this point. Going down with the ship. Maybe I'll be Rose instead of Jack, miraculously saved.

namedrop your favourite person/people on the discord

This is very sad. I lost a ton of money on ark. Almost all my crypto, it was my largest holding. Im not rich...

if you've been holding ARK for more than 6 months and you think this thread is anything more than a shakeout before V2 launch, you should sell now
>inb4 you already sold and bought XLM just like everyone else in this veiled FUD thread apparently did

Attached: 1320707246919.png (429x410, 11K)

nobody is buying it, rakesh

Attached: arkindonesiameetup.png (749x418, 180K)

buddy, who the fuck are you and where the fuck have you been? Have you not seen what has occurred over the past 6 months?

>A shakeout before V2 launch

Explain why the network failed 3 times in the space of a week and the development team sat around doing nothing in the hopes the delegates would fix it? Explain why you think this "coin" which I remind you did not have transaction validation at a node level until a month ago will begin to perform after a year of slow and steady depreciation? Honestly, you have contributed absolutely nothing to this discussion but a piss poor image and veiled attempt and shilling your bags. V2 will not pump, you will swing from rope after you see that and realize it.

>network failed 3 times
generally curious as i don't know much about Ark but isn't it currently on v1? v2 will be on the same or a different network? i obviously don't know how this shit works but doesn't it not matter much if the network failed since they are on v1 which they don't really care about at this point?
PLEASE no bully

wow you faggots really show up like clockwork.
give me more of that "totally not manufactured outrage" about how a shitty lisk fork didn't perform great just before said code is days from being completely replaced.

Attached: 123214241512.png (200x200, 91K)

>Might as well hold at this point. Going down with the ship. Maybe I'll be Rose instead of Jack, miraculously saved.
Yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking.
TFW 500 arklet. Bought b/c you biz told me it was good project and thought all that "deluded arkies" stuff was just fud.
MFW stack slowly increasing due to "muh passive staking" but keep reading what seem to be serious concerns by people who seem to know what they are talking about and not just posting typical biz bs fud.
MFW, fuck it, just like user said, going to just sit on this and see what happens. Hope they pull this off. Not getting my hopes up

>The good thing about Mike Doty is that he knows a lot about aquaculture
>What does this have to do with ark and blockchain? Absolutely nothing at all

Attached: IMG_1462.jpg (458x351, 30K)

Yes, once they switch over to V2 the network outages will not happen. However, it is still concerning because it has been too long for the developers to not even have a working product.

>the network outages will not happen
Don't be so sure of yourself, bucko.

I admit that was too broad an answer and I in no way can guarantee thst outages will not happen. I meant that the same problem with delegates double forging will not be able to happen under V2

That's not what caused the network to fail three times in a week though, user. Maybe you don't know as much as you let on with regards to what's going on with this project. I suggest you do not spread anymore information positive, negative, neutral or otherwise. You might just make some bagholders. Wouldn't want that on your conscience would you?

If one comment makes people buy anything at all than that is their own fault, and I would never feel feel bad for that.

And why don't you tell everyone why the network went out then? The last network outage was related to the problems with delegates double forging attemps, and that is all I can say.

it’s called autism.

>The last network outage was related to the problems with delegates double forging attemps

No, it wasn't Kolap. It was an expected generator error, meaning the forging delegates could not agree on who was meant to forge next because they had conflicting balance sheets and then in turn a conflicting list of delegates that were meant to forge. It was not a double forging issue, it was an issue related to balances and how ARK validates transactions, or more accurately didn't. There were examples of withdrawals from Bittrex to BTC addresses, and testnet transactions on the mainnet. Upon discovery of this, it proved that there was no address validation on a node (delegate) level, and no transaction validation. A delegate would have been able to forge a transaction, valid or not, and it would have been recorded onto the blockchain as though it was. A delegate literally could have siphoned funds from the Ark Team wallet, the Ark Bounty wallet, Mike's wallet, you name it. A delegate could have taken it.

Not sure who you are but you're conflating many different unrelated things. There were 3 outages.

The first one was due to nodes getting stuck. In v1, when a node gets stuck it will start rewinding blocks. What happens when the majority of nodes on the network start rewinding? Other nodes can't reach consensus so they also get stuck and start rewinding. This had a cascading effect that brought the network down for a little over 24 hours. Our team fixed this by launching 500 ark nodes with the rewind "feature" removed and we enforced consensus on the network to get other nodes to sync up to us. This is commonly known as a sybil attack but it was used to restore the network.

The second outage was a week later and was the "expected generator" error. Basically, delegates have been blindly downloading and restoring snapshots whenever their nodes went down. These snapshots all came from a central location, the official Ark snapshot server. At some point in the last 2 years their node was corrupted and balances got mismatched. That along with floating point issues caused nodes to have slightly differing balances for each wallet, which meant they couldn't agree as to whose turn it was to forge so the network split itself into N number of different forks. Our team also fixed this by syncing the blockchain from genesis (instead of using a snapshot), verifying the snapshot is legit, and rebooting mainnet by forking off onto our own private chain. We slowly let other delegates into our private chain and our chain became the new ark mainnet.

The 3rd outage came a few days after. Apparently there was an exploit that let people spam blocks and add 2 ark to delegate wallets. This led to EG errors again but was quickly patched by our team and we pushed a commit to ark v1 that would check the "sanity" of snapshots before they're restored.

None of these were the tx validation vuln. That vuln was patched silently weeks before any of the outages happened.

OY VEY
Pls buy deer Sirs

What's the link to the discord?

discord.com

so glad i got out of this shitcoin at the beginning of the year. my god

chang, please make the required amount for Jow Forums private higher. there are FAR too many poor people in my delegate. make the minimum whatever my amount is. thanks

well gang, looks like we have another case of THE ABSOLUTE STATE
Exhibit A:
>shithead posts in ARK thread
>shithead doesn't know who Uncle Chang is, but sees him BTFO-ing another shithead
>shithead replies to Chang as to imply that Chang is just another random pajeet shiller
this is your average Jow Forums thread

Attached: 1540443336245.png (637x355, 355K)