Snowblossom : Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt

Hi! Yesterday, Snowblossom briefly hit 40,000 sats, and $100K+ volume. 22x the volume of any other coin on Qtrade. There were massive buys, considering Qtrade's exchange, and piddly sells. Very interesting.

Do we have a new floor now? Look at how much pissing and moaning is going on here, in this thread that lasted 24 hours : I love haters. Always have. It is now clear, I was right yet again. The best part is, this is just the beginning. Until this is shilled by masses, on Coinmarketcap, and a major exchange, one could consider it the early adoption phase. Hell, there still isn't even a GUI wallet! If you aren't at least keeping an eye on this, you need to have your head checked at this point.

-twu

Attached: snowblossomflower.png (1500x1500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qtrade.io/market/SNOW_BTC
wiki.snowblossom.org/index.php/Main_Page
snowblossom-explorer.org/richlist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

400,000*

For the inevitable "where do I buy this / read more"

qtrade.io/market/SNOW_BTC
wiki.snowblossom.org/index.php/Main_Page

green id and i'll buy some more

boom.

>Samefagging your own thread

Attached: 1538599173635.png (399x400, 120K)

BTW - someone bought 10 BTC worth at 35,000 sats. If you think they will not get their money back ten-fold, well, I don't know what to tell you.

Similar order at 50,000 sats. I wonder when we start to crack it.

Wrong. Do you not know how this board works?

do you guys have a 32x32 transparent background logo that I can have

looking to include snow's logo on merv.tech

Attached: ^*().jpg (474x474, 31K)

it’s had a huge pump but if you want to join the 21 club (max supply is 21 million) it will cost about ~$40 right now. current market cap is roughly 2.2 million, 1.3 million coins in circulation.

Thanks got me a few hundred

my snow isn't showing up on my balances right now , why is that?

See Cryptoquan / VECTOR (?) section of the Github. Lots of images.

Qtrade takes some time to update totals of all the things.

ah yeah it updated now, do you think I should buy some now or wait for a dip, I could buy 420 right now which would cost me $580 usd

i maintain that buying at these prices is foolish.
a dip must come sooner or later

I.D. Change.

Up to you. How many do you have now? If it dips, you get more bang for your buck. If it moons further, you gain. Win / Win.

40,000 sats -> 27,000 sats is a solid dip, considering what this is. Considering the buying up to 40K sats, I wouldn't be so sure we're heading too far south of 20,000 sats.

-twu

Why only 1.3 mil circulating/22 mil max supply?

It's following the exact same path as BTC.

I bought 150 @ 0.00014 . Might sell those soon and shift btc into the exchange, ready for a dip.

I would absolutely not do this. You are in the perfect position to where if it falls below far 20,000 sats, to get a great DCA. I really, really doubt it will, and if it does, it will not be for long. Since it seems you don't have a lot of money, this is what I would do.

okay brother. ive been justed by the crypto market since 2016 summer. watched Kayz upon Kayz slip through my fingers like sand. went all in on Origami network at $1.50 hoping to flip back into chainlink as a final maneuvre. rode all my shit into nothing. am slowly starting to build up with my wage cuck funds. even considering military so i can put away 2k everymonth str8 into crypto no expense and still stack 500 to 1k into bank.thats a side note. is this the nail in the coffin for me?(cuz i feel some fomo kicking in). give me some skin over text man i got about 0.065 btc. should i market buy off of 27k sats or try to put order for 22/23k sats. and what do u think i can walk away with in 6 months assuming exchange doesnt fold..?

Hi. First of all, why the hell would you all in ORI after it went 13x? You need to learn to stop buying tops and be patient, or just walk away altogether. Did you learn that? Please listen.

That said :

Snow has gone up, but there's a few things to consider. The total lack of chatter outside Biz is still insane to me. However, there was HUGE volume for this exchange all the way up to 40,000 sats.

Since 0.06 is not a lot of money to dick around with, it's your call. Perhaps buy half at market, and set a lower order with the other half. Then, be patient, and make more money if you want to get more.

#NFA

Also, again, OTC was bought up to $3 in May, and I've talked to a few of those people. They aren't concerned, and have bought more.

My 2 flakes.

i tried my best op but all i know is buying tops. just market bought about 240 of these at 27.8k sats. im fucked. idk. your rightish about those chunky orders though, those arent for fucking around i bet. especially not on the chincy ass exchange its on. fuck me. im just gonna not look back. try a new strategy, of just picking up little baggies and diversifying. at the very least its still not on cmc, and if even 5% of what is said about snow is true then il break even in amonth . i hoep.

it just feels fucked cuz u and a good amount of ppl been scooping these for a minute at 5/6/7k sats

What does OTC mean? all time high?

Over The Counter.
I believe the tech is something new but how are you so sure about 250mcap? I'm going with my gut and picking up a few hundred for now

I am not sure about a 250M market-cap, but if there's a contender, this is it, in my opinion. I don't think people understand the gravity of fresh code, zero chatter, one shit exchange, very little information on what "could be" ground-breaking tech, not even on the radar for CMC, etc.

There's massive, unbridaled potential here.

Yes, Over the Counter. Still difficult to buy significant amounts.

I wouldn't say "a good amount of people", again, there's not that many wallets active, even now.

Just force yourself to stop, dude. You can use coin-tracking sites like CoinGecko to track how far shit has gone up, but that info only goes so far back. If it's not there, you have to go back into exchanges, back into Telegrams and Discords. Scroll back! I have a rule of thump that mostly, if something has gone up 300-400%, I simply move on. There are exceptions, but not many.

Cheers,

-twu

Also, if you believe the space will grow, even by 50%, that 250M will be quite meaningless around that time. Remember how things were in the last bull-run. I am not saying it will ever be 20% of that insane again, but I think we can all agree but it COULD be 20% that insane again. If that were the case, and Snowblossom even remotely picked up steam (i.e. : a Binance listing "out of merit" like the team wants, Coinmarketcap, some real articles, and growth) I think we could safely say 3-4B market-cap could be reasonable.

Think long term about the implications of what that means, even at a 1.5M cap with inflation.

how many snow to make it?

Kek

Don't worry snowbros only 21 to make it. / Our coin /

Biz in control of 25% or more of the addresses!

Attached: 1541176815706.png (1196x480, 44K)

I'm listening man. thanks. they say don't put all your eggs in one basket.. but I only have one egg so I've been waiting for 1 or 2 low cap projects to go all in on.

I think, given a few months, this is a very low risk at these levels. Chatter will only grow from here, especially with that last thread running for 24 hours. People keep an eye on things. That volume will not be ignored.

I'd say, even for a poorfag, 210 Snow should be good. 21 Snow is like literally $25 at this point. I'd personally just hate myself if that 100x'd, no matter how poor I was.

I highly doubt we control 25% of the addresses, but this is indeed /ourcoin/

This was shilled here back in June at least, that's when I started mining it off and on. They compared it to Amoveo which got my attention, although I don't think it's a good comparison tech-wise VEO reached into the $300's and is currently in the mid $100's.

I have over 2300 in about 6 different wallets, so keep that in mind when looking at the richlist - the actual number of holders is likely only a couple hundred.

I ignored BTC in 2009-10 when I had the equipment to mine several dozen per day, not making that mistake again and am going to double my stack of these next week after my fundus clear.

how much time left for accumulation?
is it a good idea to start buying 100 snow per week

Yep. I know people are spread. We're still talking about well under 1,000 wallets total. That's insane.

Snow's potential ROI is thousand-fold over VEO.

Godspeed, user.

I think it's a great idea to treat this like BTC. I'm still waiting to buy my mid-term flipping stack, but even I am getting itchy at this point.

More solid buys creeping toward 30,000 sats again. Nobody is fucking selling. This is amazing to watch. I don't think people are truly grasping the implications of these books, and having this much volume on this literal /who/ exchange.

Messaged the Tradeogre dev again. With this much volume on Qtrade, I think he'd be hailed as a champion if he listed this, as well as the monetary gain.

We'll see.

Jesus, can someone dump so I get my order filled...

Not looking good, huh. Crazy shit.

If we ladder step past 30,000 sats now, shit is going to get real if people start getting itchy.

Same

I got 14 addresses on the list. Since SNOW was first shilled on Biz it has increased by about 25%

I have no doubt that biz holds around 25% of the addresses. We are the only community shilling this. Truly ground floor.

/ Our coin /

"The Obeslisk of Biz" kek

Attached: Screenshot_20181105-225409_Chrome.jpg (720x505, 81K)

user i failed to figured out how to open my wallet on ubuntu HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suspect in short order for that candle to be 60,000 sats. If this hits Ogre and goes Nerva on everybody, shit is going to get real.

Join the Discord and post your pain points. People are very helpful.

When lambo, twu? Am I going to make it with 2300?

Attached: snowlambo.jpg (1200x750, 207K)

>plebbit spacing
>biz
>/ourcoin/
Guess how I can tell you never visited Jow Forums outside of scamming people here.

Daily reminder, the coin is only the means to scam you with the exchange itself. Your money is not only lost by buying this scam, but its lost by putting anything on the exchange

this

this coin hits a lot of check-marks for that to likely happen

2,300 is solid. Keep your fingers off the keys until 2021 with that amount, buy more on the dips, treat it like BTC when you have influx's of cash, and you are golden.

Fake news.

You realize people said the exact same thing at 800 sats, right? Photo attached from 10/23.

Yep.

Attached: snowblossom biz.png (2786x1240, 596K)

Not that I don’t like snow but OP is artificially hyping up the project. All recent posts are by him and 75% of comments by him with different accounts. Snow is not ready for that and you are overdoing it. Be patient you will dump your bags eventually.

You are wrong about me posting on different accounts. When I have to change my IP due to living in China, I re-tag myself.

Snow is indeed ready for more exposure, and the 22 BTC volume yesterday proves I am right.

Just because I believe in it doesn't mean I am artificially hyping it. Look at the facts / particulars, coupled with yesterday's movement, and if you disagree, well when will simply have to agree to disagree.

The time for absolute silence is over, whether you like it or not.

Whats mc now? About 1m or more?

1.5 or so.

literally just got btfo, this coin is too expensive to buy in, price is increasing too fast, im out.

Isn't circulating supply like 1.2m?

Lol...

Attached: 20181025_083630.jpg (441x446, 94K)

I think this is a terrible stance, due to extreme lack of sell orders, and it's my personal opinion that if you really want in, you should consider throw in half and then wait. I say this because of the 10 BTC buy order at 35,000 sats, amongst heavy buying up to 40,000.

I guess time will tell, though, if I'm right.

Current circulating : 1,312,500
snowblossom-explorer.org/richlist.html

Sorry, extreme lack of SELLING*

Look at the books. If you're trying to get 5 digits of Snowblossom, I think you're in for a long, nervous road, at this point.

>China
You don't say...

Attached: 1541431382845s.jpg (250x166, 5K)

>Current circulating : 1,312,500
Market cap is more like $2.2m then, at .00027 BTC

That's right. Damn, that girl is cute. Getting feels for when we were all searching for the "new NEO"

Ah, yes. You are correct.

No , I am not the OP.

Haha. Nice. These assholes, man... unreasonable.

Attached: ladysnowbiz.png (719x404, 293K)

stop talking to yourself loser

man.... i can smell your pajeetness on other threads due to the simple fact that you talk like a fag

You didn't see this thread:

NICE ONE.

Wrong.

I did.

Fuck, Snow's meme-ability is so high. Can't wait.

Did you make that thread? Because you made a thread the other day with that shiddy ASCII cipher like in the chink thread, and you're in China, and other user is right I can smell your street all the way over here in burgerland. Just asking.

A lot of people live in China, dear user.

Attached: why-so-deadass-5a3c8ba9f1e1e.png (963x578, 523K)

This. OP is just an annoying chink pitchman.

How much snow to get her

You're all such whiners. I love it.

Look at this artificial supression snowgang.

Snow insiders know we are taking over

Next step is some more memes

And eventually a biz mining pool and then we can vote on proposals

>twu shills for days on end
>strange Chinese SNOW thread appears today
>twu in China
>literal nobody coin and we have multiple threads
I don't believe in coincidences, dear user.

Holy shit I totally forgot about the proposal voting. We're all gonna make it.

checked. biz mining pool would be cool

>Nobody coin
>$125,000 in volume in one day on a /who/ exchange, 90% buys
>Paltry sells

Keep talking. Enjoying myself.

Kek at anons hating on Twu for being in China. There were Koreans in that chat too. Instead of cherry picking. Get your 21 (cherry)blossoms.

/Our coin/

1.3 billion people, the vast majority of the Bitcoin miners, and I am the one. Yep. Gotcha.

why 21?
thats only like 40 something dollars

if it 100x then you get around $4000ish

Poorfags should grip 210, then buy like BTC for a year, IMO.

Normies should aim for 2,100 if they're worried about it.

21,000+ for Chad holding. I'll get there by EOY.

1 BTC to crack 30,000 sats again. I wonder if we'll get there this week.

Give it 3 days at most Prandeep.
Can't stop a snowball and it's almost winter.

What's a realistic EOY prediction on this?

I bought in at 10k and sold at around 14k fuck it I'm buying in again

People need to stop saying not many sells...ok i get there is buying but the sell wall is thick as fuck and the buy wall paper thing. Why is everyone selling such large chunks?

they are dumping, the premine for this is actually very far along.

I'd rather buy this when it gets listed TradeOgre. I don't want to give my pesonal information to another chink exchange.

*on TradeOgre
kool-aid kills, damn it

Why the fuck are they doing kyc on such a shitcoin exchange????

It's an American exchange. Without KYC you can withdraw up to $4,000 a day.

You still have to give your personal information, though.

You don't technically need to give your real name as long as you're not planning to go through the second stage of KYC. But yeah, your call. At this stage I would buy anyway while it's still relatively low.