We bull now

we bull now.
literally only 6% of people in the ENTIRE WORLD own crypto (before some retarded fudsters come in and say its higher, literally every study says its between 4-8% so kys).

imagine when it gets to 100%. thats literally a fucking 25x increase. so frens, where will you be when bitcoin hits $100k?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-29 at 07.37.28.png (1464x1350, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html
youtu.be/UMZWrNbvg6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=D6ouHWP0KrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

How can it be 6% when I live a on fucking big city interact with a lot of people and only know 2 dudes invested on BTC and XRP not even retarded shitcoins. I mean that's probably 2 out of 2000.

More like 25% kid

Yeah, I'm thinking maybe %6 has heard of bitcoin. Still a lot and it's not early but it's better than last.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

We are still early adopters. Institutional investor phase starts with BAKKT. We literally made it.

do you even math faggot? there are about 1,800,000 wallets that contain between 0.1 btc up to 1,000,000 btc's, and I bet a lot of them repeat itself from the same person. How it's possible that 6% of the population have cryptos?

were you here last bullrun? Alts were fucking exploding. Even scam alt coins were getting multi millions of dollars pumped into them. I can definitely believe 6% of people own crypto

Only about 6% of the world is white so all the people is already in.

> maybe %6 has heard of bitcoin
IDK what it's like in Mumbai, but here in Europe the amount of people who have heard of Bitcoin approaches 100%.
I would be shocked to meet a person who has an email address and doesn't have some opinion on bitcoin. It hasn't happened yet this year.

lol you yuropoors still use email addresses? what year is it 1996

>what is market cap?
Kek you overestimate how much push is needed to move those shitcoins

The amount of people who aren't technologically literate enough to send an email pretty much exactly overlaps with the amount who still haven't heard of crypto.
I wonder why you're so buttblasted by that?
Oh, it's because you think you're an early adopter.

go back to kindergarten
bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-bitcoin-addresses.html

You underestimate how much volume there was compared to now. People in my math class were literally discussing ICOs rofl. Almost everyone had heard of cryptocurrency and 6% almost have definitely bought some. Crypto apps were fucking blowing up on the app stores. Crypto still has room to grow but it is no longer a secret

>bitcoin

I was talking about alts as well. Dumbfuck

its no where near %6, about 1 in 100 or less.

I know no exactly two people who have Crypto out of about 500

this, 6 percent seems way too fucking high. I would have guessed like .01 percent

So 6% of India and China own crypto? Get real.

Also the total percentage of plebs is irrelevant, whales and institutions have all the money

thats not how any of that works
the richest people move into new trends and investment opportunities quicker, so a lot of the money is already in
one whale investor = 100.000 normies that are still in the dark

road to 100k let go

Attached: 1541183420074.png (582x659, 309K)

how high will BTC go?

Your to narrow minded.

Think do those 6% who own crypto have all their fiat in crypto?
Think about what happens when crypto is the dominant currency and not just something people invest in.

Attached: tvmIxAFD_big.png (1453x706, 162K)

>we bull now
>-0.1%
dafuq i'm reading

delusion

>european
>implying I'm a pajeet

Yep. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

It's just a fresh take on the log prediction chart posted from a few years back that almost nailed the exact day that Bitcoin would hit 10k last year. It revolves around the halvening cycle, I'm willing to believe this TA over any other shit

6% sounds like a lot desu. No way it's that high when you count all the old clueless boomers who can't even use a computer etc.

NOBODY KNOWS THE TIME OF THE PRICE SINGULARITY.
BUT WHEN IT HAPPENS, EVERYONE WILL KNOW.
ALL ACROSS THE WORLD, VOICES WILL ECHO ..WHAT'S WRONG IS EVERYTHING OK
A FEW VEHICULAR ACCIDENTS WILL OCCUR SEEMINGLY FOR NO REASON.
SEVERAL PILOTS, DELIVERY DRIVERS, AND ONE PAJEET WHO FORGOT TO CLOSE A SUBMARINE HATCH WILL ALL LAST BE SEEN YELLING AT THEIR PHONES.
BINANCE WILL CRASH. EVERYONE SCRAMBLING TO BUY LINKS WILL SEE 404.
ETHERDELTA WILL BECOME SO OVERWHELMED WITH TRAFFIC IT WILL SLOW TO A HALT. IT WILL BECOME UNUSABLE.
THE ONLY ORDERS THAT WILL HAPPEN WILL BE BUY ORDERS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PLACED.
LINK WILL REACH UNIMAGINABLY HIGH PRICES WITHIN MINUTES.
EVERY NOLINKER'S EYES WILL WATCH. THE TINY LINK CUBE ON COINMARKETCAP WILL BE REFLECTED IN THEIR EYES.
HOWEVER, THE ONES WHO KNEW...THE ONES WHO HAD HEARD, BUT DIDN'T LISTEN...
THEIR CUBES WILL BE DISTORTED BY TEARS.
AS THESE TEARS FALL ONTO RAPIDLY MOVING FINGERS THAT ARE REFRESHING BINANCE OR ETHERDELTA MULTIPLE TIMES,
HAUNTING MUSIC RINGS IN THEIR EARS INFINITELY.
THE HARROWING NOISE OF THE BELLS CAUSES THE NOLINKER'S SOUL TO SHIVER..AND SCREAM.
BIZ WILL BE FILLED WITH LINK MEMES. ALL THREADS WILL BE TITLED YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE.
MONITORS WILL BE SMASHED. LAPTOPS BROKEN IN HALF. WEDDINGS, FAMILY REUNIONS, GRADUATION CEREMONIES, AND OTHER SOCIAL EVENTS ACROSS THE WORLD WILL BE PLAGUED BY THE AUDIBLE CRIES OF NOLINKERS WHO KNEW THE PATH BUT DIDN'T TAKE IT.
THEIR HOPELESSNESS CRUSHES THEM INSIDE, BUT THEY KEEP HAVING TO WAGESLAVE, AND FORCING A SMILE ON THEIR FACE EVERY DAY TO AVOID EVER BEING ASKED WHAT'S WRONG AGAIN WILL EAT AWAY AT THEIR SANITY.
THIS SOON BECOMES A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON, AND NOLINKER SYNDROME WILL BE ADDED TO DSM-V AND HEAVILY STUDIED.
MOST NORMIES WILL CONTINUE ENJOYING THEIR PLAYPENS.
BUT THE ONES WHO KNEW..
THEY WILL BECOME UNCOMFORTABLY INTIMATE WITH DESPAIR..
FOR THEY KNOW THEY MISSED THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME, AND ANOTHER PRECIOUS PATH TO FREEDOM HAS DISAPPEARED FOREVER.

Unrelated, but If everyone all around the world stops mining Bitcoin BUT the amount of people using it (trading it/buying/selling) doesn't change

Will Bitcoin still be usable as in can they still be sent to one person from another?

Since "mining" Bitcoin is basically recording into a ledger and doing all the transaction works, without it, Bitcoins would not be able to be moved anywhere since there's no one doing the proofs, right?

Every single person I've ever talked to about crypto either holds less than 0.2BTC worth or says some normie shit like "oh yeah I heard about it but it's a scam right?"

the web I linked it says that there is 11.2 million of btc's addresses, ok.. I'll be stupidly generous saying that there are 50 million of people using crypto, that doesn't even represent 1% of population.

I'm working in a german uni and basically everybody has a crypto portfolio and I have several buddies who talk about it regularly as if it's new video game releases. To some it's even casual as having a stock folio so nothing special to even talk about. Remember too, our biggest musicians are invested and make songs about that shit and I think a number like 20-40% of Europe owning crypto isn't that unrealistic.
youtu.be/UMZWrNbvg6Q

Attached: 1541394391059.png (420x600, 226K)

>literally only 6% of people in the ENTIRE WORLD own crypto
no less than 1%, 6% of the developed world mainly the usa.

Yeah that was really spooky, but it predicted that 100k would take a few years, right?

i would give it a few months but folks don't cash out at $100k you will kick yourself when we go to $1mil!

Maybe you should go out of your uni bubble. 20-40%, like wtf. Not in a million years

>crypto portfolio
of their lunch money kek yeah that's impressive

10 million

lol same.
fuck you dad you're not as smart as you think. it's not a "scam".

the momentum already stopped man... what a letdown

There are 1 billion people in Africa, another in India, and another in China..
Most people in these countries are invested in crypto, it is the western world the lacks behind.

>literally every study says its between 4-8% so kys
kys. those studies are wrong.

Lmfao Africa having investments in anything good joke

of course user now it's time to take your meds.

6% own crypto, but how much of the world is aware of it? And what do you think their reason is for not owning any? Because everyone with a straight mind sees it for the giant ponzi that it is. The 6 percent will decrease rather than increase. Stop deluding yourself and face reality, there are other ways to make it.

>6% own crypto
no man i'm telling you 6% in the us not the world. adoption is around 0.01 to 0.1% worldwide.

Yeah around 2021 like that that other chart suggests

Can't wait until your mom gets into crypto so I can stuff her white pussy with my meaty black cock.

6% is fucking huge, jesus fuck crypto is dead

Watch your mouth. This is a Christian board

>100%
Lul. So all ppl will have access to the internet and they will all have a credit card?

It's more like 60%. BTC has been in the mainstream news a few times now.

Ayy true

that's like saying "lol all people will have COLOR tv !?!" in the 70's or "all people will have a MOBILE phone? LOL that's like 10k$ dude" in the late 80s

>my anecdotal evidence is the truth

Attached: 1519071255052.jpg (600x800, 112K)

You both have a point but i've seen this copypasta like 4 times already. Be original at least.

What is the demographic makeup of those 6%?

Big difference if it's, like another user said, only the white population of the world leaving only poor undeveloped countries left to invest. Or if it's mostly pajeets who's bought crypto for their $5 life savings.

>it's another burger larps as yuropoor episode
your daily friendly reminder european countries are not like your american states. we're a widely different bunch with loose connections if any. over here in frogistan perhaps 1% of adults have heard of bitcoin outside of the context of "that craze highschoolers are spending their money on" last year. there's larger awareness of fortnite than bitcoin

look up 2016 google trends for bitcoin
the average nigerian was in BTC before your newfag ass

Grug not sell, have strong hand.

Only 6% of cavemen have Rock, imagine when this go to 100%

so 1 in 20 people own crypto and ive never met one of them

>200b market cap
Yea thats all the money

Ive only met 1 other person who owned, and that was on holiday in another country

>arrogant
>lazy
>incorrect
Frog confirmed

Somewhere in the futur

Attached: 8C88C347-7BC4-423D-835D-4A85618D33BF.png (937x800, 581K)

Wtf is wrong with you dummies that you think everyone goes around talking about their investments?
I would never in a million fucking years tell some rando about my holdings.
>bitcoin? Hmm yeah I've heard of it. That's that internet thing right?

1:35 The bull is coming...
>youtube.com/watch?v=D6ouHWP0KrY

There's no way 6% do. They've probably done poorly sampled surveys or counted wallets. I can guarantee if i went out in the street now and asked 100 people it would be a great day to get 6. I live in the UK.

> africans managing crypto purchases
Its unironically beyond them without some NGO

Yeah people usually have multiple wallets... so probably the actual number of people who own crypto is like a third of that , a 2%
And if we only count the people who atleast own 1000$ of crypto (which is the absolute minimum to make some gains) is probably like 10% of the people who own crypto which would actually mean that about only 0,2% of people in the world hold a significant amount of crypto aproximetaly

Bitcoin isnt exactly under the radar... its like saying you own some FANG shares. You dont have to say how much