BROS FREE BAT

25 FREE BAT just for downloading the BRAVE browser!! BAT $100 EOY

GET IN NOW

Attached: wegonnaberich.png (403x382, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brave.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link

The 25 BAT are yours to give away to stimulate the Brave Economy. Give them to a youtuber or Twitch streamer you enjoy, help prime the BAT economy before Brave ads launch.

Any ETA on when ads launch yet?

brave.com/

smash that download button sir!

not sure =/

thanls for share fren

December according to the github. Could be sooner tho.

I tried to tip a couple YouTubers, a twitch channel and even Jow Forums. It doesn't fucking work. 25 bat still in my account ready to dissapear in a couple months. Feels kinda scammy.

Won't even let me download, no download thing comes up when i click download?? Does chrome prevent you from dling or something?

cool just downloaded it, how do i get rewarded?

I tried brave for a week. I really tried. It's just shit as a browser. I ended up going back to Firefox with uBlock and tracker protection. I don't think I'll touch brave again unless they make some massive UI changes and also fix the fucking Alt-Left and Alt-Right changing back or forward a page.

you can't even spend or transfer this bat, this is some good bait. it can only be used for contributions.

>using SJW approved firefox in TYOOL 2018

Imagine being this much of a faggot cuck?

Typical of BATjeets, they can't sell their scamcoin on its own merit, so they lie to get people to download it.

It looks decent to be honest but i can't stop using Chrome now it has all my info setup perfectly

I can't wait to give my 25 free BAT to SSSniperWolf.

Attached: f1L450D.jpg (750x716, 102K)

But they aren't really your tokens aren't they? You have to give them away.

You can literally import all your chrome settings, it looks and feels identical to chrome except a few additions.

Why? So that people can just spam new accounts and keep getting 25 free bat? They aren't dumb.

That's exactly what happened to Nano in the beginning.

can i just give BAT to my own youtube acc?

Not touchscreen friendly, they have to fix that first.

Thats a man baby

how do you claim the BAT niggers

Attached: 1535548127765.jpg (224x225, 6K)

>25 bat that is centrally controlled
>how is this a crypto again?

they're just Bat arcade tokens

this
run a bot where you make new accounts and have all those free bats send to your YT account