Why don't you let me know

Is there any other project that has hardware on the level that skycoin does? I really don't seem to see any. You'd think in an emerging industry we'd see companies pumping out products and services but very few do. Hell, most don't even have any software or use case. People rant and whine like milquetoaste bitches about skycoin, but the further I look into it, I see hardware wallets, skyminers, antennas, prototypes of cellphones and laptops, and even fucking merch. You'd think the least other crypto's could do would be to fucking sell a hat or a flamethrower for $1400 like The Boring Company, but nope, they just copy other projects goals or spew some fluff about "decentralized currency".
Even though Mcaffe is a deranged lunatic he's still a popular figure and will be a great thing for skycoin.

Inb4 scam. Go cut your balls off.

Attached: D4420FD9-3655-4D2B-A616-0294783ABDB1.jpg (640x480, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In terms of price/FUD Sky deserves everything thats happened. Can't say I feel sorry for them. No one takes this project seriously because they themselves dont take this shit seriously. Synth will continue to be an edgelord then act surprised when people use his quotes to undermine Skycoin. Hopefully they deliver on something soon since their reputation is on life support

>when you bought Sky expecting to profit off a scam but ended up staying for the tech

Attached: 1541387720541.jpg (1080x1350, 226K)

>Skycoin is a scam because of the price
>Fudding Skycoin is for warning people to sell it and not to buy it
>The price goes down when you sell it and don't buy it
>Every time the price goes down its because of Synth
>But we need to warn you to sell it
>Fudding Skycoin is for making the price go down
>This circular logic will show how mentally ill the Skycoin community is
Skycoin will keep delivering, and pajeet bounty hunters like you will never admit it. You can't change the fact that investors who listen to FUD get poor.

>no consensus algo implemented
>scope creep like no other project
>con-artist like 'vision' waving and fake-smart terminology everywhere

>all criticism is met with paranoid delusion tier accusations of a grandiose organized conspiracy

source

I never said it was a scam. You're so fucking deluded that anyone that isn't praising all aspects of the project is paid FUD. Its undeniable that Synth's telegram messages have played a large part in turning people off of Sky. The insider trading accusation should have never happened. Especially when said person pretends to be so 'woke'

>Fudder accusations have been answered many times
>they never have an original comment or criticism
>only repeating the same bullshit over and over.
The line about the paranoid delusion is a joke. If i were organizing fud on this user board, i would make sure i'm getting paid in BTC, not the shitcoins they pay you guys, use discord with buddies, create fake threads to accuse project of spamming, samefag in these threads to using copypastas full of weasel words and ad-hominem. considering you are in this thread having posted what you have, you are a fucking idiot if you don't do pretty much what i have just described.

Skycoin is the next Bitcoin.

>i never said it was a scam
Are you saying it is a scam or not? just say.

>>Fudder accusations have been answered many times
Why isn't the consensus algo implemented yet?

The consensus algo is in r&d and performing in simulations. It will rely on CXO for communication of blocks and other data. Skycoin doesn't just use blockchain. CXObjects is an implementation of ipfs. A different form of merkle tree, CXO provides general purpose communication for the network. CXO can be used to publish any type of information, and it is designed as a decentralized cloud computing framework for use with the CX programming language. This technology is already well documented and matured beyond experimental. To deploy the decentralized consensus algorithm, CX and CXO implementations will need to be finalized and deployed.

>CXObjects is an implementation of ipfs
>reimplementing ipfs
there is a fully working ipfs now. The fact that you decide to reimplement it (and label it with a fake-smart abbreviation) is proof of scope creep.

All the functionality you describe in your reimplementation is basically available now on regular IPFS.

CXO is designed to be used in tandem with the CX programming language and these are being implemented specifically for decentralized software defined networking in a cryptocurrency ecosystem. This means that your programming language needs to lend itself to space based architecture and determinism. This aids the creation of bug-free software with automated deployment, being taken advantage of by all developers of projects working with Skycoins technology.
>inb4 stupid marketing buzzword scam meaningless jumble of technical sounding garbage. No project uses technical technology and builds anything advanced except for the shitcoins i hold bags of.

This is what i keep hearing from people, which reminds me of the early bitcoin days. As an investor, i don't care for the tech... but i do care about people caring.

It is my belief that SKY will flip ETH if it accomplishes its goals... but only time will tell.

>CXO is designed to be used in tandem with the CX programming language and these are being implemented specifically for decentralized software
IPFS is not designed to be used with decentralized software? There is a difference in using technical language and using pointless jargon. It's clear that you jargon writing reflex went into overdrive i the post.
Jargon is used for a smoke-and-mirror effects for the poor laymen investor to be conned by. Anyone technical knows what he/she is seeing while reading such.

>if it accomplishes its goals
lel

They're market dumping on us lol...

Synth and his goons are running away with your money

>inb4 stupid marketing buzzword scam meaningless jumble of technical sounding garbage. No project uses technical technology and builds anything advanced except for the shitcoins i hold bags of.
>IPFS is not designed to be used with decentralized software? There is a difference in using technical language and using pointless jargon. It's clear that you jargon writing reflex went into overdrive i the post.
Jargon is used for a smoke-and-mirror effects for the poor laymen investor to be conned by. Anyone technical knows what he/she is seeing while reading such.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: happening.png (390x72, 8K)

Reminder that any coin who’s six month chart looks like a vertical drop on a rollercoaster is probably never going to recover. The only ones that will survive will be ones that have performed well in the bear market. Things like XLM, BAT, HOLO, LINK.

Almost everything else is a shitcoin and is going to zero, Skycoin included.

Synth is literally having a paranoid lunatic episode on telegram right now

He is actually hyperventilating and screaming down the mic calling people basedboys

That's very ... healthy of him

The next Bitcoin is Skycoin.

I fucking wish. Already lost fortune in this shitcoin

WTF is happening to its price if it is next Bitcoin for god sake, I hate for shilling me this faggots

Attached: 1540413730609.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Sure thing sweetie

Attached: ausschlag-2-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 106K)

>sweetie
>t. plebbitor

Is anything else trying to do what skycoin wants to do?

>I hate for shilling me this faggots
Literally every thread it gets endlessly roasted. Every single thread.
If you bought this you really have no one else to blame. The info has always been there.

there there ... there there ... time to nappy dear ...

Scam naive investors? Quite a bit of them.

I'm saying Synth is running this project to the ground
Like clockwork actually. Doing exactly what I expected

SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN SKYCOIN

Skycoin is more than about tech. Yes we know the meshnet is going to be shit when it first launches, have a medal faggot
What the fuck are you expecting? 1Gbs up and downstream with 100% uptime this time next year? Grow a brain faggot.

Bitcoin is shit and hasn't changed for 7 years because every single cent from bitcoins price increase is extracted by miners, speculators, and scammers. Every single dollar is extracted from the host like a bunch of parasites, instead of going to investment back into the network.

If Bitcoin took 1% of its 100 billion market cap and put it into crypto projects and infrastructure, the results would easily offset the money spent by an order of magnitude. But instead the money is siphoned off by leeches and none of the money from Bitcoin's rise goes to anything for crypto adoption.

Bitcoin is an example of the free rider problem. The people with millions of dollars in Bitcoin are having yacht coke parties and scammers like Roger Ver and CSW create BCASH and other scam projects to extract even more money and leech from the host like a parasite. Meanwhile, projects that could improve the Bitcoin network and increase usability (and thus increase the market cap by hundreds of billions of dollars) cannot even raise $20000. Even in Oct 2018, the bible basher Luke cant get funding for his work and has to take a day job: twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264

Skycoin is set up to have the coin intrinsically tied to a useful resource: bandwidth in an uncensorable P2P internet. The demand for this is going to grow. Since the coin is tied to providing a useful service/resource, Skyminers are incentivized to continually improve their quality and service to earn more SKY, meaning that at least some of the money from any price rise on SKY will go back into the network to continually improve it

All Skycoin has to do is provide a POC to get the project off the ground and fuck off like Satoshi, the rest will take care of itself.

I have a big fat bag full of SKY solely based on what people like you have told me about Synth.
Go buy NANO if you want a reddit-approved project, you absolute niggerfaggot

How much is it down since you bought it? Be honest.

You invest in people suffering from schizophrenia?

Skycoin does get endlessly attacked in every thread by a throng of posters using copypastas, crude declarations, ad-hominem, and weasel words. Any responses in favor of Skycoin are ridiculed, and the content of such messages are ignored and mischaracterized as meaningless jumbles of words.
>those who took losses investing in Skycoin want to blame others instead of themselves
>their mistake was the price they bought in at, and their failure to take profit in stages to manage risk
>selling at the bottom is the final mistake realizing all losses as totally unrecoverable
>fudders attacking Skycoin do nothing to help these investors learn from their mistakes
Likening foes to human infants reveals underlying misanthropic and sociopathic character traits.
>moralfag cares if a project is scamming naive investors
>acknowledges many projects are scams
>satisfied with attacking Skycoin although it is already the most fudded project on Jow Forums by literal orders of magnitude
I suspect that you hate Skycoin and are disgusted by the idea of a censorship resistant and anonymous internet. You are pleased by the idea of Jow Forums anons getting rekt in the market. You hate Jow Forums in general. Your political ideology requires the marginalization of dissenting voices.

>most fudded project on Jow Forums by literal orders of magnitude
>paranoid delusions AGAIN
Your one of the many similar projects sweety, You're not that special.

>Likening foes to human infants reveals underlying misanthropic and sociopathic character traits.
>Skycoin does get endlessly attacked in every thread by a throng of posters using copypastas, crude declarations, ad-hominem, and weasel words
>projecting, as expected

>gaslighting
You are dumb. This only works on little plebbit soibois

But it is not such a bad project after all. PnD is basically daily bread in crypto, I don't whats the deal with this one

Skycoin is more than about tech. Yes we know the meshnet is going to be shit when it first launches, have a medal faggot
What the fuck are you expecting? 1Gbs up and downstream with 100% uptime this time next year? Grow a brain faggot.

Bitcoin is shit and hasn't changed for 7 years because every single cent from bitcoins price increase is extracted by miners, speculators, and scammers. Every single dollar is extracted from the host like a bunch of parasites, instead of going to investment back into the network.

If Bitcoin took 1% of its 100 billion market cap and put it into crypto projects and infrastructure, the results would easily offset the money spent by an order of magnitude. But instead the money is siphoned off by leeches and none of the money from Bitcoin's rise goes to anything for crypto adoption.

Bitcoin is an example of the free rider problem. The people with millions of dollars in Bitcoin are having yacht coke parties and scammers like Roger Ver and CSW create BCASH and other scam projects to extract even more money and leech from the host like a parasite. Meanwhile, projects that could improve the Bitcoin network and increase usability (and thus increase the market cap by hundreds of billions of dollars) cannot even raise $20000. Even in Oct 2018, the bible basher Luke cant get funding for his work and has to take a day job: twitter.com/LukeDashjr/status/1054545007418507264

Skycoin is set up to have the coin intrinsically tied to a useful resource: bandwidth in an uncensorable P2P internet. The demand for this is going to grow. Since the coin is tied to providing a useful service/resource, Skyminers are incentivized to continually improve their quality and service to earn more SKY, meaning that at least some of the money from any price rise on SKY will go back into the network to continually improve it

All Skycoin has to do is provide a POC to get the project off the ground and fuck off like Satoshi, the rest will take care of itself.

>Gaslighting
I see you have the vocabulary of a well-versed manipulator/narcissist. This, with addition to outright declaring the term 'moralfag' as a derogatory one puts you firmly in cluster-b territory.

Gaslighting is is purposefully misconstruing reality to mess with someones head. Tackle any item mentioned individually and prove to me that its connection to reality is dubious. As of now, Skyschizos keep making grandiose promises that reek of smoke-and-mirrors strategy at hiding failure.

>take any item and prove to me that it's connection to reality is dubious
>cluster a vs cluster b
Relevant aspects of reality are abstracted into a false dichotomy in order to pit populations against one another. Degrading political discourse into identity tribalism plays on the base instincts of human nature while creating a powerful distraction from the real power struggle, that of the elite few vs the multitudes.
>Skyschizos
Attempting to marginalize the Skycoin community by character assassination. Once the perception of insanity has been established any observations made by the target can be dismissed as meaningless, and any accusation can be made without establishing a basis. This is often used to set the stage for scapegoating or false flag attacks.
>language that drips with deceit and contempt
>unironically accusing me of being the manipulator/narcissist