I lost everything

i lost everything

Attached: 1540498923849.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NXL8zj7DsP
vocaroo.com/i/s1mG4Nqx4cYW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't care

I'm so incredibly JUSTed on this I can barely breathe. Almost five years of savings, eradicated in less than a year thanks to this gook ponzi scam. Every day I wake up, hoping things will maybe turn around, that my holdings will pump, but they never do--they merely continue to tank. Down and down, further and further, sinking into the abyss. I'm now down 96% from my initial, barely scraping by in my real life, with no money left to put in or double down. I'm convinced that I will never break even, yet I'm too afraid to sell and cut my losses. I'm not looking for consolation--I recognize I'm screaming into the void. I'm not at the point where I want to an hero, but I'm drawing close. I've even begun to pray, praying to some unknown entity to save me from my self-inflicted immiseration and turn my luck around, but I know that's pointless. I know I've brought this upon myself. That is all.

fucking soulless scamming gooks

This is a good coin boyz heel holding

I wonder why u dont sell it. Its obviously hurting you, you keep making this thread every day. Time to move on?

SAFU

agree, should just sell and focus on other coins?

vocaroo.com/i/s1NXL8zj7DsP

ICONGANG SKURTTTT

ICX is the ultimate buttfuck coin. Whenever I hear the letters "I-C-X", I always make sure to take off my pants immediate, followed by a quick and nimble hoist of my delicate asshole into the air. In no time, the ICX team wastes no time ravaging my cryptoasshole! ICX is incredible!

I love these threads guys lol

Attached: LOL.png (926x809, 308K)

Take heart. They'll spend your money better than you would

Doesn't it feel good to have your cryptoasshole violated by ICX? Feels so good! Better than it should, I want ICX to rape my crypto asshole some more! I can;t wait for ICX to tear a new hole in my own asshole! Oh boy, waht a great investment! Rape my cryptobutthole ICX! I love it when you dump on me! Dump all over my wallet, harder ICX harder! I'm almost there!

Woah dude, chill the hell out. Everything is down. Everyone has lost insane amounts of wealth. Just hold on and we should pump again soon.

Hello everybody and welcome to WHEEL OF SHITCOINS

I'm your host, analmcrape, and here are our contestents! BRRRRAP oh wait just kidding it's a fucking autistic shithead who loves getting raped by shitcoins! What do you have to say to the audiance?

"I WANT TO FILL MY BIG FAT MEATY BOY HOLE WITH ICX SO THAT I CAN SHORT MY OWN LIFE DOWN TO ZERO!

BUY THE DIP, THEN DIP INTO MY OWN ASSHOLE AGAIN AND AGAIN! IT;S THE NEVER ENDING CAROUSEL OF ASS FUCKING!"

"Wow that seems like a really good investment, mind if I climb into your asshole?"

"Sure, go ahead! Just watch out for Mr ICX, he'll fucking rape your asshole too!"

"Duly noted! Into the infinite asshole I gooooooooooooooooo~"

"Woah! How far does this man's asshole go? Just goes to show you the POWER of ICX! It can turn any asshole into an INFINIASSHOLE!"

this is my favourite one

"Here at ICX, we hope to finally put an end to landfills, by using bagholders of ICX's infinite assholes to contain all the world's waste. Thanks to raping their assholes with our patented IC-Xcavateyourownasshole™ coins, we've opened MANY new opportunities to store all your filth!

Just remember our motto here at Icon-loop: Your Hole is our Goal!™

vocaroo.com/i/s1mG4Nqx4cYW

I feel obligated to do a proper vocaroo of this one, with proper audio effects

Please do the needful sir. Your bags will be blessed if you do it.

Just gotta find the right BRRRRAP sound effect

SHOULD I SELL?????

Attached: 1525780526953.jpg (657x527, 24K)

Sell and go all in MSR

Attached: 1515533463461.jpg (480x337, 91K)

Bought after binance listing, held all the way up and finally sold at 3$.. meh, was a profit but fuck I felt stupid

I bought 2k worth for ICX and I am ready for some pumping

Attached: IyYLHp-u_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14K)

my favorite is how that charlatan Jew Korean on twitter shilled it to all his idiot followers and they are all now gooked

Take this advice, just fucking hold user. Hopefully icx isn't a total scam but if you go chasing your money back on shitcoin pumps, 90% chance what you have left will become totally worthless. If you can and still believe in icx try and put in more capital to average down your buy in price

Buy the dip dude

> double down on your stupidity
Worst possible advice.

Bottom is in morons, shit has been going sideways while people accumulate, if you dont see thats its about to pop today or tommorow, you're a fking idiot, but dont expect it to recover the 95% loss you guys did at the top in bull...bought a nice fat stack at this range...