>advertising
>marketing
>managing
>entrepreneurship
>persuasion
>investing
>financial skills
>budgeting

I have never read a single thread about these subjects in Jow Forums since its creation. This board is a mistake, you are a mistake.

Attached: 4chan_chart3.png (1300x600, 167K)

I have. This board was good for Jow Forums at the time. Besides, we have boards for everything else, why not money and business? Seems pretty important, unlike some board about obscure toys or whatever. There's a bunch of near dead boards on this site.

buy link

I know that the real reason for Jow Forums was to take out the cryptofags from flooding Jow Forums but I thought we could make something good out of this board. I was wrong

Now that crypto is almost dead, cryptofags should go back so this board could be devoted to actual biz

>implying autists can teach each other persuasion and salesmanship

I have. How cancerous are you?

My b. You’re clearly late-Post Moot to boomer tier

wtf is 2009-2017

>implying there aren't some charming motherfuckers on this board

Sometimes I stop by Jow Forums hoping to find threads on advertising/copywriting/running your own business/entrepreneurship but of course, pipe dreams and shitposting from people who don't even have coins take up 99.9% of the threads.

oh and where are your threads on these topics? Yea you are just a loser like the rest of us.

If there are, then this thread wouldnt exist

>implying anyone was born good at that stuff
read How to Win Friends and Influence People by the master Dale Carnegie

well, you're talking to one and why would i just tell you fags how to do what i already know when no one even asked?

some are naturally good at it. you guys think too much and have no intuition so it makes you bad at social situations where you have to come up with things on the fly without time to think. while you're there thinking about who knows what, i'm shooting the shit, having a good time and everyone is eating out of my hand

>everyone is eating out of my hand
post yacht and mansion or get the fuck out of the thread, larper
nobody likes you

fact of the matter is, Jow Forums is a containment board. Of course it's gonna be shit. All the other boards have better business threads. Seriously.

>>/lit/ for your Jow Forums approved books
>>/ck/ for your eating cheap for reduced expenses
>>Jow Forums for dealing with family and money matters
>>/diy/ for making home goods and products
>>Jow Forums for macro-economics (i shit you not those motherfuckers pull a good thread every once in a while)
>>Jow Forums for running websites and technology startups
>>/gd/ for business logos
>>/sci/ for R&D
>>/out/ >>/trv/ and >>/tv/ for advertising.

We could absolutely make Jow Forums all about these things compacted into one board, but until crypto-shilling gets its own /smg/ board it's just gonna be all over the place and drown everything out.

so jelly. there's is no amount of learning you can do to get what i have and no amount of money you can make to buy it. stay mad, faggot

buy my coin!

interesting, I didn't know that (only the Jow Forums part and Jow Forums part)

crypto is for Jow Forums like raslin' is for /asp/

This is Jow Forums not reddit, nobody gives a fuck who you are.
Post your content or fuck off

fuck kinda gay shit u on about? dontchu know where you are right now

just checked out /asp/. IT IS ALL WRESTLIN'. ALL OF IT.

yeah, it had HEMA and martial arts threads but now it's just fucking raslin

All the boards are shit at what they do except Jow Forums and Jow Forums

Your chart appears to be missing summerfags

the truth hurts

>I am new and hold heavy shitcoin bags because I am a low IQ NPC
Yeah? That's most of the board these days. You so special you needed to tell everyone?