SUQA : Not so sure about sub 100 sats edition

Volume's still up there. I am not so sure we will see under 100 sats, but I am still waiting for buy #2.

Be patient, for once in your life. --------

SUQA
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038269.1000

No ICO. 2.xM market-cap. New hashing algo. Fast transactions. Community isn't total shit.
Distribution doesn't look like total shit. "Interest as a form of earnings".

First new coin on Ogre in months. When I DM'd the dev about Snowblossom last week, he told me he hasn't added anything in months because he “doesn't think there's anything good”.

This is a big deal, as he would not list this unless he really, really believed in it. So, even with the risk factor of a new listing, surely, in short order, this has a future.

"The closest coin compared to Suqa is Ravencoin but suqa has about 17.5 times less coins that will be produce making it more scarce than Ravencoin."

Again, think about it.

bye bye.

-twu

Attached: SUQA.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Fuck being patient, I just market bought a bunch of this shit and will continue to do so.

Nice. I'd love for my buy orders to fill, but i'd also be okay if they didn't. Same with Snow. Win / Win.

Creeping toward 140 sats again. Can't help but feel like a big green dick is about to pop like day one.

This the most even-handed chad-slow accumulation I've seen recently. Especially with 1M Chinese volume still.

dude the last three posts are you.... stop. No one wants this shit and no one wants snowcoin you pajeet chink.

Volume on both say otherwise.

Oh, hello walls. And no, idiots, this is not me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 2.25.36 PM.png (1254x1148, 299K)

Volume is up by about 33% from when I bought earlier, looks promising.

Kinda pissy I didn't just DCA another stack around 120 but I really want to see if we dip below 100 sats, and I know I'd hate myself if I gripped too early. If it goes up, fine by me.

This is such a win-win coin right now if you get in at these levels. Biz is snoozing once again, IMO.

Have 100k at 125 sats.. will I make it?

It has begun

Yes.

>Cryptopia listing in coming weeks
>Mining rewards halvening early december

Dont miss another moon mission biz, your best chance at getting rich for 2019.. but the train is leaving station.

Attached: DogXMpFWsAAob1M.jpg (1200x822, 36K)

Sitting with 50k and accumulating more. Once this Shit kicks off it'll be good. I'm sick of having no patience.

Strap in boys!!

100k reporting in

Thinking of buying heavily into coins like PGN and SUQA. Don't know which will moon but ASIC resistance has to be worth something. It's too late to buy RVN.

bought 50k, what am i in for?

Attached: 1540600058996.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Think of how retarded u have to be to join biz for investment advice about crypto, then get advice and call it a scam... can we bring back the buy high sell low meme I miss them days, stay poor and lambos can die, but buy high sell low is jokes.

What is a good entry price to buy this coin at?

got 100k of these

140 sats, ha! Lethean is half the price and has a working product- VPN. You guys are morons.

Attached: 1541155125658.jpg (683x1024, 61K)

SUQAS

Hasn't that one already mooned ?

Accumulate

no, it was Intensecoin and was priced much higher before the rebrand. There was recently a 51% attack, so now is the time to buy in low before the price goes back up.