MIDTERM ELECTIONS BETTING THREAD

FUCC CRYPTO FAGGOTRY
Which sites are you using to bet on the midterm elections and what are your hot takes?

Attached: Women should vote.png (1500x3719, 595K)

Huh?

30 seconds of reading that morons ideas were enough. You've gotta be seriously low on the totem pole to think those are the thoughts of somebody who should be looked up to.

53-47 rep majority
220-215 dem majority

gl

Attached: 76576452764572.jpg (2000x3000, 671K)

read it all and refute it if you think you're able to.
I know you aren't

lol

is this faggot kidding? he equates individualism with communism, but family as an entity not? Stupid idiot, the way he wrote it, conservatives are exactly like communists.. in all the communist Asian countries the family is the foundation and not individual.

jesus what a turd of an article.

Repubs sweep everything.

counterpoint: trump

orange man bad

Who says he's some neocon republishit? He's obviously a Strasserist, and I know you don't even know what that means, you're just some retarded amerifat lost in the mental fog of Republicans x Demoncrapos so basically kill yourself

How incoherent can you sound?
"equates individualism with communism"
what the fuck do you mean, that's the most deluded interpretation I must have heard all my life. What is Communism for you?

Fucking retarded little article there

You don't get it because you're dumb and thinks crypto is big business

Nice read

I placed a 4k bet on repubs winning the Texas senate. 1.36 odds, $1400 profit come tmr night

This dude is wrong about one point, doubling the working population doesn't halve wages, you have more people being productive, therefore there is more wealth, therefore there is more "wage" available to be doled out. Good stuff otherwise from what I skimmed.

Literal gambling

“Jow Forums“

Honestly pathetic bros

The best thing is that many here are nazis that somehow won’t consider it degenerate

Where do you go to bet on this stuff?

Steve King loses to Scholten
screencap this

Attached: steve-king-congress.jpg (3938x2940, 979K)

You're correct.
That's how you refute arguments Cryptards, take note

Any reputable sites to bet with crypto?

No way. I've seen the data from the primary and the polling. Screencap this, there is no way you're right about this.