MOZZARELLA GANG

At what time they will release their update today?

Attached: 6-use-cases-for-the-Request-Network-REQ.jpg (1920x1080, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-project-summary-october-30th-2018-request-network-protocol-v2-ama-3-and-fe9a5609111
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey guys its REQ here.

We ate in another restaurant. No updates. Yeah we will have X,X,X,X ideas for 2019 but we think it will be post-poned to 2020. Arnt you guys excited! Rebranding in 2020 again! Version 3!!!

Also we want to share pictures of monkeys to you again! Arnt they lovely?

Eating at restaurants is so good! Where did you last eat? Was it a restaurant hihi or was it McDonalds hihihihi!

i am a REQ whale with more than 10 million REQ, all of which i acquired below ICO price back in october. REQ performed way better than i thought it would in december/january, and i cashed out more than enough to live comfortably for the next few decades.

after cashing out a few million dollars, i let my remaining 10MM REQ tokens ride. however, after realizing the volume for REQ on binance was so drastically low, i figured it was more profitable to actively manipulate the market, than to hope for another bull run of 2017 proportions.

so i dumped.

and dumped.

and dumped.

i found the best time to dump was not when the price was tanking (medium-sized bag holders with 100k+ tokens will take care of that for you), but when the price was mooning - or looked like it was about to moon. here's a secret for you: REQ has some of the weakest bulls of any coin on binance. usually it only takes less than a million tokens, efficiently timed, to crush any small pump and take REQ/BTC ratio back into the red for the day, where it ought to be.

want to know why for the last 7 days on binance, the REQ/ETH chart only has seven - yes, seven - green 1-day candles?

because of me.

want to know why everything today seems to be in the green, but REQ is still struggling to make it back above 5 cents, and has currently dipped to rank #138 on coinmarketcap?

because of me.

refuse to let the price go up, and i won't for a while. in case you're wondering, that 10MM tokens i let ride now exceeds 13MM, simply from doing this over, and over, and over again.

i am a bagholder's worst nightmare.

blog.request.network/request-network-project-summary-october-30th-2018-request-network-protocol-v2-ama-3-and-fe9a5609111

>kys your copypasta bullshit

this is kinda funny

Attached: air-water.png (1200x1200, 770K)

>blog.request.network/request-network-project-summary-october-30th-2018-request-network-protocol-v2-ama-3-and-fe9a5609111

they should have a new one today, don't they?

Attached: deaths-per-year.png (1200x1200, 872K)

Kys brainlet it's every two weeks

Every 2 weeks AFAIK

you have some beautiful digits, lads!

Attached: Respilon (2).jpg (1333x1999, 409K)

Req is a scam. The signs were all there. I’m sorry anons who fell for it, I know it hurts. Seriously

this pasta is getting stale

I bet you hold eos verge prl and bcash

they actually thought they could accomplished this so they raised 30 MILLION dollars to do so

baguetted

Attached: Q2.png (1121x504, 368K)

cheesy fishybrap bros

Attached: edwina_the_mermaid_by_butlova.png (700x900, 593K)

nope, you fat fuck abstract

Can anyone give me quick run down if they actually accomplish any of these milestones?

Attached: 1539966729778.png (640x640, 146K)

>he doesn't know

V2 is just their smokescreen for “we didn’t accomplish anything so we’re going to drag out our timelines further and dump our Req in Oct. 2019.” Then pivot and fool the next batch of investors. Just like Moneytis. Fking scam artists.

Dayum I need me a Shredder mask like your pic related pronto. I wonder if they can filter chemtrail particles and city dust. Don't care much about the flu cause it goes ez if you stock up on vit c throughout the day

I REQUEST MY MONEY BACK YOU FUCKING FROGS

I WANT TO REQUEST MY MONEY BACK YOU DISGUSTING SCAMMERS.

lmao guys. Look at the delusion in the req trading channel from this "spore" guy

Attached: requestmoneyback.png (1228x644, 105K)

TEK IS A FAGGOT

Hey Abstract/Spore how is the super heavy useless rekt bags? ahahahahah

Attached: REQTYOU.png (1317x724, 113K)

Fuck you

Do you have any info on moneytis? I haven't found much, but trustpilot.com has a lot of good reviews

fat fuck abstract. the fact that the Req team chose you as a mod is the most bearish sign of all

Can somebody post the REQ Stacey/chad copypasta please? couldn't find it on Google

yea nobody uses moneytis. it’s a shell company. fake reviews

Yikes

Attached: rekfud.png (1298x360, 171K)

remember the faces that REQT you frens. REKTMEMBER

Team dinner
After the intensive day of doing community workshops, we joined the team for dinner at a great Mozzarella bar where we’ve reviewed the day and talked about the days to come.

Attached: mozarellad.jpg (800x1421, 371K)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? I'VE BEEN LIVING ON BEANS AND OATMEAL FOR MONTHS

That rat fucks grin disturbs me

Jokes on them, you're eating healthier than they are.

nononono jokes en the plebs.

Elte eat mostly animal products. (raw) meat, milk and chees ( mozarella included ) is the most nutritious there is. Top of the elite even eat human organs and babies.

Wheat and grain products are pure poison and for plebs only. it keeps their brains slow and stupid.

Attached: karatekid.webm (460x258, 1.34M)

My experience is that eating some animal food and mostly plant food gives me more consistent energy and focus.

Eating excess animal foods as I've seen some people I've known and it ain't good. Then again, a lot was processed meats.

>Eating excess animal foods as I've seen some people I've known and it ain't good. Then again, a lot was processed meat

the actual truth is, plants aren't digestible ( fiber ) and most even carry anti nutrients. the only way for a plant to defend is chemicals. so they are loaded with shit that will hurt you.

Obviously processed meats are crap. You need quality gras fed and wild meats. that's why the elite want to hide this info from you. we can't support the whole world population with actual decent food.

Bread and plants for the plebs.

thank you senpai for warning us about REQ.

The fiber (soluable and insoluable) part of plants are both good. I'd be shocked if most plants I am eating are hurting me.

Spinach, kale, broccoli, carrots, blueberries, blackberries, pears, peachew, plums, onions, mangos and things along those lines seems to make me feel better when I consume them (especially the leafy greens).

Quantitatively, I do better in my vidya games (increased accuracy, higher k/d ratio and higher score overall) when I eat those.

>The fiber (soluable and insoluable) part of plants are both good. I'd be shocked if most plants I am eating are hurting me.

why would eating indigestible material be good? just be aware that the kowledge of the masses is limited and there's a lot of info out to make you think certain things.

Plants are not very digestible, grains and bread aren't meant to be eaten at all.

> Spinach, kale, broccoli, carrots, blueberries, blackberries, pears, peachew, plums, onions, mangos and things along those lines seems to make me feel better when I consume them (especially the leafy greens).

I'm sorry but you have been deceived. I once also thought meat was bad and plants were good. While I started feeling more shitty by the day.

look at the average vegan. does he look strong and healthy?

anyways. good luck ... onions...boy.

Not all plants want to defend themselves. Why do you think plants evolved to produce fruits?

lmao no fruit you currently eat is natural fruit.
its man made sugar bombs. it has sugar and nothing else. most the other nutrients in plant food are not very bio available for humans.

fruit a few hundred years ago was sour, small and disgusting. Your best luck is berries. also eating anything that doens't grow locally to where you live is not in your interest.

this is my last post I have coins to pump n dump.

later boyos.

As far as the fiber part, it can play some positive roles. Bile in the he stomach contains cholesterol and becomes stuck to fiber that is then removed via pooping.

Fiber also helps to feed helpful gut bacteria in the digestive track.

Fiber increases the feeling of fullness (satiated) in the stomach to help reduce overeating.

It's also useful for regulating blooding sugar as food digests slower with fiber than without.

Vegans doing caloric restriction and getting the B vitamins (and other missing nutrients) through supplements will likely live longer as caloric restriction is linked to longevity.

The "I don't need supplements" vegan crowd who eat a highly restrictive diet I agree aren't too healthy looking.

Onions are tasty in a salad and in small amounts seem to not have any issues.

My understanding is that fruit is used to attract animals (such as ourselves) to eat it, then poop it somewhere else to spread said fruit's offspring.

I agree that fruit today as a result of selective breeding and now being GMO isn't at all what it used to be like.

Still, the effect of most fruit versus fruit juice is massively difference. Fruit juice spikes your blood sugar massively.

About the one fruit I can think of that gets close to doing that is watermelon (which is good for after a workout when glycogen stores are low).

Holy shit. This carnivore diet is fucking cancer. Propagated by the agriculture industry bullshit advertising. Hurr hurr, I love bacon, brats, jeeps and crossfit. People are way too disconnected from their food.

Here are some hard truths, a meat based diet is not sustainable for the rising population of this planet. Slaughter houses are fucking terrible. A vegetarian diet consisting of locally grown fruits and veggies, home made sour dough bread, and a small percentage of locally hunted meat is the future. Old problems have old solutions.

Keto is the truth

I like my meat, but am also concerned about the excessive waste produced by raising animals for slaughter.

I'm looking forward to when we can grow meat. No animal suffering, cleaner production process and it can be made to specific nutritional standards.

I recall reading in a biology textbook years back how herbivores only store about 10% (caloric wise) of what they take in and carnivores 10% of that.

If true, then there's a 99% loss in calories (bassically 1% efficiency) when going from plant to animal to human.

I've heard keto is good for emergency weight loss as that is why the person who came up for it intended it to be.

Seems to be used for Non-Emergency rapid weight loss. I've had some coworkers who have lost weight using this diet. In large part, they kicked out simple carb and low nutrition foods (beer being a sizeable amount for said coworkers).

>the actual truth is, plants aren't digestible ( fiber ) and most even carry anti nutrients. the only way for a plant to defend is chemicals. so they are loaded with shit that will hurt you.

Man imagine being this stupid. This is like 5% true (some grains and seeds have minimal amounts of minimally impactful "antinutrients" (toxins) and 180% false (your gut flora demands fiber to make a lot of byproducts that are good for your health. there are 43954834563 studies about various phytochemicals being extremely good for your health, including something as commonplace as fucking Chlorophyll).

Honestly I hope you're a vegan false flagging because I'd hate to believe you're genuinely this stupid, being able to fall for dumb memes like that.

All these meat eaters are gonna need a way to track their shrimp..

abstract you're so fat and gay

Spore is a fucking retard

then don't eat kale raw you fucking dumbass, it will take nutrients out of you, you're suppose to cook it