Chainlink reminder

Just a reminder that we are close to support. Not entering it though. I got yesterday some XRP, today some ETC and BCH.
Patience folks patience.

Attached: Chainlink3.jpg (953x541, 68K)

Hey bizbro what indicator is that?

I'll give you this, you're a lot less annoying than some of the TA fags we've had in the past, like that shhh cunt. At least you're concise.

What do you think the support is? Because I think we have just broken the parabolic trend, and have now returned to the normal uptrend lines. If there was going to be support, it would be now, otherwise we are gonna drop a lot further.

Attached: parabolic broken.jpg (1638x666, 250K)

We're gonna drop a lot further, prepare fren.

Attached: 7yj2fa5vewg11.jpg (1458x810, 605K)

Personally I think 0.4668. But have to see if it holds. Rather take some better setups than jumping in like crazy without proven support cause the next one is way way lower I think

That's around 7100 sats isn't it. Maybe we will go sideways there for a little but I don't think we will hold there. I might do a small buy in just in case it does bounce for a bit, but even then I think at most it will be a dead cat bounce.

What is your next estimate for support BTW and what do you think of the parabolic trend being broken?

We dont know whats coming this months so anything can be possible, i think absolute bottom around 6500 but if testnet or more news next week we wil never see sub 10000 sats. If nonewsNovember than 6500 very possible

There you go, first attempt held. Now lets see from here. I' not invested but am in ETC. I do keep an eye on this tho.

Attached: CL.jpg (1807x971, 207K)

This Chainlink run has been great. Truly some of the dumbest TA I've seen on biz.
We've had idiots call bottoms and tops at literally every level so far.
Congrats in advance to the retard who accidentally gets it right then comes back a month later to tell us all how smart he is.

lel who was that? I had LINK last week only for that pump. I'm more into alpha coins.

Multiple anons lol. Calling tops since 30 cents with their little muh divergence and muh parabolic.
And of course the moonboys telling everyone to get in or stay poor even at 60 cent.
Very funny.

The only legit Larper so far on this board says good things to come in November, fill your bags now or lose the opportunity. He said it isn't an opinion, it is what he knows.

none of the larpers have been legit

t. someone who has read every chainlink thread the last year

omg pajeet hi I've heard so much about you

Yeah drunkanon ?
>The one who expected $3 in October and guaranteed $1
>The one who larped testnet by devcon

The one who is larping about November news ?

Gtfo with that

>I'm more into alpha coins.
what's an alpha coin?

this

Top 20 coins.

The Larper I refer to has only posted in a few threads and didn't start any of them. He predicted the announcement at devcon and pretty sure Web3, in recent post he stated it isn't his opinion more good Link news is on the way in November it is what he "knows". It isn't drunkanon, different poster. Believe what you want but I am confident more good news is coming soon.

Look at those digits guyz.

He mentioned anything specific? Or a date?

He did not, also said not telling anybody how to spend their money but sit back in November and get "comfy".

How in hell did you know this?

>Look at those digits guyz.
Lurk more newfag

Play with yourself less frequent Fudder.

Im pretty sure he was saying beginning of december 2nd or 3rd that mainnet wil be out...unless im confusing it with another larper....anyway ive come to notice every larper overestimates the price, it should be what they said it would be but link is so cursed it just wont reach those levels, it like wtf has to happen to break a fucking dollar jesus christ

What so we need patience for?

He didn't provide a price estimate ever to the best of my knowledge and absolutely said November. Didn't mention main net. See announcement today, my guess first of many in November.

gtfo
t
f
o

until you l24chan