EOS is finished

It's over bois. EOS has been the most fraudulent project I've ever seen! How the fuck did they manage to raise billions of dollars?

trustnodes.com/2018/11/05/eos-misled-the-public-on-the-number-of-transactions-it-can-handle-says-new-study

Attached: 19787146_1459105594170151_4794873138203160927_o.jpg (1105x703, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eos-forum.org/#/e/user-ethereumsaltmine/e7d98c9d222d9b765de12479ca0562a7758b581f1d8b7bffbb58ec0f3b89d9dc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a buy signal. The TPS of EOS is higher than all other coins right now. and it keeps going higher. I know this because I talk about EOS all the time on the fully decentralized forum called Novusphere where we document the salty tears of ETH bag holders like the OP.

eos-forum.org/#/e/user-ethereumsaltmine/e7d98c9d222d9b765de12479ca0562a7758b581f1d8b7bffbb58ec0f3b89d9dc

ETH is heading back to 6 dollars again. Nice. The master Race is spooking the bag holders even more.

Attached: 13487586859.png (185x272, 5K)

This is tps meme retard again :)

Ill make mascot of you and bigest meme on internet since chocolate rain guy

>Enjoy your Dan's ponzi 3.0

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

Someone's mad

You gonna be star of this board by 2020

Attached: eos shill.jpg (2064x864, 318K)

No one is spooked by EOS. The endless problems and catastrophic launch prove its just another money grab

>You gonna be star of this board by 2020

If fucking up that gets me stardom then holly crap that would be weird. Anyway this tactic is kind of a yawn as I would say this shit even if I wasn't user.

You guys still have the problem with the fact I am right.

>number-of-transactions-it-can-handle-says-new-study

Seriously, that's a study? You can literally see the transactions per second. HAHA

You guys need to cut this shit out, its fucking stupid.

EOS holders wont listen bro fhey are just as bad as cripple and petro dollar holders. They dont understand what gives a real crypto value and why a centralized scam coin has no future. Sit back and watch the epic meltdown it guna be great entertainment

>Sit back and watch the epic meltdown it guna be great entertainment

You mean on the 15nth when all POW coins get hit with some random fucking bullshit attack?

I know a guy who went heavy into EOS over the summer, aiming for $80 EOY 0_o

>being against proof of work coins
>thinking you understand crypto in the slightest

You do know about the attack that's coming on the 15nth right? That shit sounds kind of scary actually.

There are only 2 proof of work coins that matter long term. Attack away.

>Attack away.

Motherfucker you think IM the attacker you fucking brainlet?? You know about Coingeek thing right? If they pull it off on BCH then they will use that method on all POW coins. If that actually happens the market will be fucked.

>3 is a larger number than 21

Really activates my almonds, user.

Also, isnt it a lot easier to just buy some scam EOS tokens and take over the network and rewrite past history than it is to buy hardware and sustain a proof of work attack?
Why am i even responding to a deluded EOS holder

if it’s soooo fucking easy why didnt (((they))) do it when the network hash rate was 100x smaller? Dumb faggot

>21 nodes colluding with no proof of work is decentralized

Fuckin brainlets man jesus christ

>Why am i even responding to a deluded EOS holder

Because I am right and you are wrong and have to defend your position.

> Also, isnt it a lot easier to just buy some scam EOS tokens and take over the network and rewrite past history than it is to buy hardware and sustain a proof of work attack?

Apparently not... They are calling it the Satoshi shotgun. Maybe its random fud. But lots of people are talking about it. Also EOS is immutable, smart contracts determine what goes on the chain. Otherwise its no different than ETH on that front. Its interesting you don't know this as its necessary for your argument to hold water.

You think it's easier to buy 15/21 of the entire EOS supply (over $700 million) , then end up with a clearly scammed chain that everyone will abandon for that exact reason?

Are you concerned about the same thing happpening to ETH when it switches to PoS?

I'm an EOS holder but you're a fucking retard

my nigga, all in BTC (Bitcoin Cash) and Litecoin

>You think it's easier to buy 15/21 of the entire EOS supply (over $700 million) , then end up with a clearly scammed chain that everyone will abandon for that exact reason?

>what is collusion

Have you ever calculated the electricity cost of sustaining a 51% attack?

Biz is fucking dead.

>Are you concerned about the same thing happpening to ETH when it switches to PoS?

When ETH goes POS ill shill it myself. Serenity might actually be a good thing. Until then, its inferior.

> I'm an EOS holder but you're a fucking retard

> He thinks TPS is a meme.

Retard your coin is a glorified database with no anti collusion mechanism. Have fun with that thick skull of yours. U guna lose allllll ur money kek

Assuming this even happens, then everyone abandons the chain. Why would anyone ever do this? You expend an enourmous amount of resources specifically in order to kill the very thing you poured them into.

Yes, and there are already 3 - 4 pools that have that hashrate in BTC and ETH. Corrupting 15 entities is significantly harder than corrupting 3. Aren't you concerned about this some thing destroying ETH when it changes to PoS?

>Retard your coin is a glorified database with no anti collusion mechanism. Have fun with that thick skull of yours. U guna lose allllll ur money kek

Nope, you have zero facts to back any of that up.
Start bringing up some actual arguments.

Lol nice shill response

>You think it's easier to buy 15/21 of the entire EOS supply (over $700 million) , then end up with a clearly scammed chain that everyone will abandon for that exact reason

I can only imagine the look on your face when you realize this is literally the reality you're already living in.

Hint: There is no fair selection process for your trusted block producers, nor has there ever been

Attached: 1540785224711.jpg (1446x1080, 343K)

>Lol nice shill response

Ok, not an argument.
The TPS is higher than all other known coins.

>Hint: There is no fair selection process for your trusted block producers, nor has there ever been

> Apparently you can select your mining pools on POW coins.

Do you know how Proof of Stake works? The people with the least incentive to attack the network are the ones with the ability to attack it. Again, ETH is planning to switch to PoS as well.
The reason there's an argument is because of the difference between theory and reality. In PoW, there can theoretically be an infinite number of nodes. In EOS PoS, there can only theoretically be 21. In reality, there are only 2 - 4 PoW nodes, and 21 EOS nodes.

I also hold roughly equal amounts of EOS and ETH.

You didn't counter his argument, either. You just said he's wrong.

The selection process is based entirely around economic incentives. Economic incentives have worked pretty well for blockchains for the last decade, wouldn't you agree?

I really dont care to argue with EOS holders any longer.

We fucking warned you brainlets.

Good day gentlemen.

>The selection process is based entirely around economic incentives
>Apparently you can select your mining pools on POW coins

>21 literally whos run your network
>highly incentivized to collude for maximum gain
they won't collude
t. trust me dude

this is (you). Good luck out there.,

Attached: biz buying in.gif (320x226, 3.37M)

This.. For most blockchain applications a fully decentralized ledger or a more centralized (and cost effective) solution will make more sense than something like EOS. I truly hope EOS will succeed, but it's extremely overvalued imo.

You aren't warning anyone, this is bullshit reddit tier daily FUD threads.

>You didn't counter his argument, either. You just said he's wrong.

Well for starters it has many mechanisms to make collusion unprofitable. Just the nature of the situation the system presents dictates that irrefutable collusion will result in a fork and devaluing of the coin itself. Hell even ETH has these same fundamentals in spite of its mining pools.

He also claims its a glorified database. Like what does that even mean? HAHA
Technically all coins are glorified databases! HAHA

Hey guys did you know that Bitcoin is a glorified cloud service?

btc is a glorified database. ETH is a glorified cloud service.

at least get your computer science bants right

What's the incentive to collude? If your answer is "to fuck up the chain and steal money", then you're a retard. If they did that, then nobody would use the chain anymore, leaving their 'gains' worthless. You know, in the same way that BTC miners are incentivised to help the network (by economic incentives) instead of performing a hostile takeover

Glorified database means that it's centralised (like a current database is, controlled by one entity). This is because they think that the fixed number of nodes in EOS, vs the """theoretically""" infinite number of nodes on PoW chains makes EOS centralised.
Most of the people arguing that EOS' mechanism make it centralised seem to have no idea that they're actually arguing that PoS is inherently bad. They never seem to respond to any points about the fact that ETH is transitioning from PoW to PoS.

Finally, a valid argument. Sad that the argument is steeped in bullshit. Calling either BTC or ETH glorified is stupid. They are just inferior older tech that need upgrades.

> get your computer science bants right
> calls btc a glorified database

distributed list with read only access besides puts = database?

>They never seem to respond to any points about the fact that ETH is transitioning from PoW to PoS.

When Serenity comes out it will be exactly what ETH needs. To be more like EOS.

if you want to go for the sick burn, you can call it a key-value-store. Sure.

This thread wont age very well if the POW attack happens on the 15nth by the way people.

PoS is shit. Only PoW matters. The incentive to collude could be the fact the dad of the inventor of eos is a war mongering sociopath who i don't trust to act in my best interest when the other early partner was a pedo and block one owns most of the BP nodes. They've got a clause for censorship if you don't obey the constitution you fucking mong. That ain't crypto, that's enslavement. Enjoy your everything open society with soros's dick up your ass.

People who believe POW offers superior decentralization for a dapps platform are delusional. This argument is kind of passable in terms of pure currency coins but for dapps platforms its akin to claiming a lambo with no wheels offers superior speed. Its laughably untrue. Every dapp you use will offer varying degrees of KYC and centrality.

Can we at least fucking agree that Serenity is an upgrade to ETH?

I don't know what serenity is, i don't follow eth as i wrote it off a long time ago.

We have yet yo see what will work best but i don't think the assumptions in PoS are that valid with respect to it maintaining decentralisation. PoW is fundamental labour added theory of value. PoS is just rich getting richer.

>PoW is fundamental labour added theory of value. PoS is just rich getting richer.

POW with pure currency coins is an argument I can back. Yet POS is fundamentally superior for dapps platforms however. So keep in mind that there are two arguments going on here. ETH is a coin that offers dapps but is unable to provide the necessary functionality for those dapps to prosper. Its solutions to these limitations are second rate. Serenity is the only actual solution. Decentralization is a meme with dapps platforms as the coin can be infinitely decentralized but if the dapps you use are not equally decentralized then its a bottleneck anyway.

If ETH was not a dapps platform then I would never have even bothered to compare the coins. This would not even be a debate. This is why you don't see me spewing autism on Monero threads. Because its not totally bullshit. Monero has its place, it does what it is supposed to do... mostly...

Did you get dropped down the stairs as a child?Dan is an incredibly open Libertarian. If you read or watch anything he's said, his philosophy is clear. He's a programmer + Libertarian, which resulted in EOS. If you're anti-soros, you're pro-Larimer.

Those clauses in the constitution are a good thing. Sound contradictory? These clauses are open, and clear to see (as you can tell, because you know about them). If you want to use EOS, you have to agree to them. Voluntarily agreeing to a contract or set of terms is the exact opposite of tyrrany; voluntary actions is a core cornerpost of libertarianism.
I own equal amounts of ETH and EOS, but I prefer freedom-loving, libertarian Dan's principles to communist russian vitalik's.

>Hey guys did you know that Bitcoin is a glorified cloud service

Attached: 46345634.png (733x464, 125K)

Hold up I was being ironic. HAHA
Its not a fucking glorified cloud service.

I always believe simulated real world conditions vs you know actual real world results. You mETH heads are too retarded to even call autistic. All the graphene based platforms crush everything else TPS wise. This isn’t even close EOS final form. Try harder, maybe go back to the EOS is a exit scam meme...technically that could still be true, and larimer is just waiting for a new bull run. In the mean time a whole new economy is being developed, but that’s just because the eos bag holders are bored waiting.

This is a competition for becoming a multinational currency
yeah yeah Vitalik said eth is not inteded as a currency, but it still had the strongest aspects for a long time
Since 2017, however, he delivered nothing but fud, deadlines pushed back, and autistic spergouts on twitter.
How the hell can anyone have patience with him.
Ripplejew at least delivers, so doeas EOS, XMR, even goddamn digibyte.
ETH was boss in 2016
In 2018, eth is a mess.

15k Comfy as fuck
there's a round of airdrops coming to EOS not too far ahead. Going to dump 10k on u faggots when it moons
cant wait