BCH ~ if only you listened you'd be up 40%

You had been warned two weeks before the moon by me and other BCH fans. You didn't listen. now we moon without you.

Attached: cashh.png (252x200, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/12/6/16743220/valve-steam-bitcoin-game-store-payment-method-crypto-volatility
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still under .1
lol. im not buying this forced meme pump to bain suckers in for free coins which will not happen only to provide liquidity for jihan to dump his bags. this whole fork drama is fabricated purely for this reason alone, its nov 2017 all over again and pathetic.

i was 90% sure this was happen and still didnt wanna touch this dirty coin you, know why? because guess what will happen after the fork? thats right, btc will go parabolic, just like last year.

kys.

Attached: 6c84007d2d7b1b21b884bcdd7521436c.jpg (850x620, 138K)

Attached: 8349583.jpg (1073x1200, 146K)

there wont be free coins you retard. you have no clue about crypto and that's why you rather hold corecoin.

> i was 90% sure this was happen and still didnt wanna touch this dirty coin you, know why? because guess what will happen after the fork? thats right, btc will go parabolic, just like last year.

nah, the reason you don't want the better bitcoin is because you are a fucking retard.

have fun holding corecoin, it is done mooning, no one of the old whales wants it anymore and retailers with their baby tier money wont ever move it. have fun with your no gains and shitty 1mb blocks, lmao.

I refuse to believe this market is still stupid enough to buy bch thinking there will be free coins. Even the simplest google search would show you this isn't the case. If this is the case it will be the easiest short in the world when it starts coming back down.

Under 0.1 is still time to buy. Most of this board will FOMO in at 0.2, they will buy our bags :)

Attached: 1523303847917.jpg (227x222, 8K)

bought at .07 purely to make more btc. fuck this shitcoin though.

I sold 100% of my free shitcoin at 3050$ will not buy back in. Have fun "mooning" without me

Can't believe so many crypto idealists / purists blinded by their own ideology

I dislike BCH as much as the next guy, but opportunity is opportunity
Free coin or not, I'm already at nice profit by turning my BTC & ETH to BCH a few days back

My goal is just increasing my BTC & ETH stack

BCH is just a temporary ship to get there
Will sell before Nov 15
The purists can wait on the sidelines and watch

>for free coins which will not happen
learn to read you imbecile brainlet. kys.

>it is done mooning
screencapped but deep down you know you are lying to yourself you deluded parasite. neck yourself.

>Will sell before Nov 15
no shit user. this jihan wu scam will come crashing down so hard it will be biblical. 20x short and will make a years wage. ez

Attached: 1505220051933.jpg (1000x483, 62K)

lmao, I don't like CSW but, you are a turd.you too

Attached: turdflush.png (584x489, 76K)

XRP,
ETH.

You can run but you can't hide.
We're coming.

So there's no fork? I'm confused. What is the other coin that BCH is forking into?

you are a turd. prepare to get flushed.

Attached: skellybchganger.jpg (900x1200, 185K)

Fuck off virgin

all you incels had to do was listen. Looks like its 2d forever for you losers.

BCH GANG

lmao projecting this hard.

You're replying to a post that says "free coins that will not happen", learn to read

And he's right: shitloads of people got hyped about the fork because they thought there was an airdrop. Bch is already overvalued at its current price. Hold if you want, but hold your nerve. It's coming right back down.

Overvalued? Pls tell me how value of every crypto something else than speculative?
Why somebody should care about BTC with 1000$ transaction fees and weeks of confirmation times...
Fuck the white paper too right? Fuck you, i stand with Satoshi's Vision.

Attached: Bitcoin-vs-Bitcoin-cash-mempool-comparison.png (618x627, 55K)

>Clinging to a 10 year old paper
The future is now, old man.

Pls explain what makes Bitcoin and what made it great?

theverge.com/2017/12/6/16743220/valve-steam-bitcoin-game-store-payment-method-crypto-volatility

Valve said straight up high fees and mempool traffic were the problems.
Lucky you Blockstream shills know better right??

Attached: 18159e19a31d24714ae2ce42d0acb9d934884332.jpg (1200x458, 89K)

But I did buy two weeks ago. And I'm going to dump when it starts dumping again. The way it always does, because bcash will never be the real bitcoin.

Attached: 1541442765851.jpg (700x436, 42K)

Sure you did bro.

Attached: 424e1f53.jpg (471x710, 50K)

>Being this much of a butthurt emotional wreck about a rival cryptocoin
BTC maximalists are even dumber than nocoiners.

Attached: linuxmasterrace.png (1200x796, 578K)

Xrp is a fundraiser coin and Vitalik himself said ETH was not ever supposed to be worth more than $100 a coin.

Reminder Bitcoin Cash just surpassed ethereum in USD volume. Bitcoin CASH IS BITCOIN

Attached: bitcoinpinkman.png (363x275, 101K)

imagine being so retarded that you actually believe a temporary solution = permanent solution.

Hey OP, I listened to you about BCH back last August and I'm now *down* 74%. Go fuck yourself and the horse you came in

Attached: cuckshade.png (1078x812, 886K)

But i'm still down >50%

Yep. Like clockwork. That's the one positive thing I have to say about Jihan, Roger, and Craig. They are completely unafraid to pull the most obvious scumbag tricks. Like scooby-doo villains.

Attached: DNUdxmAXkAADPcU.jpg (825x510, 54K)

This picture does not work. You can use Bitcoin without LN or any 2nd layer solution and still get a ton of benefit out of it. For example, using Bitcoin as a store of value (triggered!). That is immensely beneficial for many users. You will be "forced" (incentivized) to use a 2nd layer for using Bitcoin as day-to-day currency though, but that's simply one (albeit a significant) aspect of Bitcoin's utility.

Attached: adqakc6dq9901.jpg (1334x293, 84K)