Attached: Capture.jpg (897x1280, 88K)

you mean 50K

All Heil the MoonOverloard!

What a fucking dumbass.

It's all fuel.
Gonna see red wojacks all up and down this board soon

Bakkt = sell the news and dump

Bakkt is going to use BCH.

Once we hit January and we are still at 6k, capitulation can finally begin.

market was already volatile before the 6to20k pump. Not this time.

12k will do :))

he forgot to mention that last year around this time there was already nonstop 10months of enthusiastic frenzy in mainstream media flogging up fresh normies into that kind of december climax

Attached: images.jpg (266x190, 7K)

this

Literally who the fuck is moon overlord lmao

why do people think bakkt will be a big boost? Is there something I'm missing? As far as I know I lot of crypto holders are still holding BECAUSE of bakkt, aka its priced in. Why would bakkt change the price? Crypto apps were number on the app store last December it's not like normies dont know or couldn't buy some

number one*

fud

You think people are holding because of Bakkt, lol? Maybe a very small percentage actually care about that shit. A high percentage here do, though. Most people are out after losing 70%, and off doing other shit.

Explain to me how bakkt isnt priced in already. Everyone in crypto talks about it.

From what I see on reddit and crypto youtube they are all calling for a pump because of bakkt. If people dont want to buy now why would they buy with bakkt?

so you're saying if we hold 6k for 6 months, thats bearish? how much meth did you smoke this morning?

kys. do you even know how much go.dman sacks is worth lmao. literally more than crypto itself. tired of all these paid shills/fudders ruining biz desu

I'm asking a question lol. Goldman Sachs backs stuff that doesnt moon too. Im asking why would people get it after bakkt

sage

>hehe goldman Sachs are rich bro they're gonna make us rich
>you're just fudding kys

This time this year and this time last year are no comparable in the slightest. Don't mean to FUD but comparing them as equals is absolutely retarded.

THe biggest news, beyond BAKKT and beyond a potential ETF already happened... it was the Fidelity announcement. No one cared about it.

This is a statement that reflects the type of media and personalities you consume, rather than a reflection of the global bitcoin market as a whole.

In short, you watch shills.

When people realize that even Bakkt can't move the price at all we'll see a MASSIVE dump. Guaranteed.

Is anyone going to explain why bakkt would pump it or am I just a shill? People are talking about it and the price hasnt pumped. Usually something pumps BEFORE the date of the event or whatever. Buy the rumor sell the news, but that's not happening now.

Nigga

Attached: aronoff_tillerson_confirmation_subsidies_850_593.jpg (850x593, 293K)

>price has collapsed to to lows from last year, it must go back to ATH

Attached: 1539920098946.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

Last year's low was 800 bucks I think

>11657088
Last year's low were all manufactured. This year you are watching people slowly bleeding their money.

People are not holding bcuz muh bakkt. But there's an expectation around it because it enables instutions. Bitcoin can become part of every normies 401k.

This.

Fucking morons

CEOs or owners of instutions already bought in. That's why they are not fudding it as they used to do. Bakkt enables them to unload their bags over normies. (((They))) have been buying since march.

this.

stfu nigga

I see. However that theory still banks on the fact normies want it. With fidelity news not doing anything and current price action i dont think it's a catalyst for a bullrun. I think the halvening is what started the last one and itll start the next one. I could be wrong, but going off history of bitcoin it's usually cut in supply that makes it moon

Last december rally only pulled normies who wanted to get rich quick.

Don't worry when mr. Shekelberg advises normies investing %3-5 of their 401k may have great return, but won't cause any major drawbacks, they will.

Bakkt is more about institutions than normie retail money. That said, I can't imagine that many people are holding because of muh Bakkt and if they are they will probably be disappointed.

Can't see it happening desu. Don't think it's gonna go lower than the roughly 6k that's held all year but I'd expect any return to >$10k to be pretty gradual and no new ATH until sometime 2019.

Lol this is incredible
He even shows the months of upward pumping before december
How do you look at that and look at the completely dead minor 6k bounces for the last couple months and say "yea this is comparable"

This shit only strengthens the 2 years remaining until Bitcoin is ready to pump meme

because it will make it easy for boomers to get into crypto without having to create a coinbase account and deal with wallets and all that shit. december was all zoomers buying litecoin on coinbase with their lunch money. bakkt allows boomer 401k money to enter the market.

Compare volume of both periods you brainlet