Constellation is dead

Just a warning, the founders are slowly cashing out.

Attached: image (2).png (1280x720, 430K)

The team just like to people and the community can blame themselves for losing their money. The red flags we're all sitting right in front of you idots but
>Oh look more fud, better fill muh bags with more shitcoin fast

The CEO day trading looks real, they never answered the fud. Only an incel would have bought dag over the last 3 months. You all deserve it, this will slowly hit zero in less than 6 months

This project has don't nothing but bump since day 1. The team made every possible mistake, the community sucked their dicks the whole time while getting fucked in the ass by Constellation. They lie about the fud and they lie or whitewash every announcement. Worst part it was so obvious what they were doing and yet nobody cared to call the team on their bullshit
You know why they don't care about bagholders? Because they are running out of cash and about to fuck you all with a new cap raise, so why try to appease you now?

I’m going to sink with this shop. Lost 80% of my initial investment with other shitcoins already, including ones Jow Forums shilled. Crypto is a scam.

Reasons people are dumping:
Complete lack of transparency
Constant delays and can't keep a deadline
CEO day trading fud was real and that scares the shit out of smart money
No confidence in the team as a whole, too many missing professionals
No community, only shills,
No marketing
No volume

This is a recipe for rekt. It's too far gone at this point.

>CEO day trading fud was real and that scares the shit out of smart money

Brainlets don't understand. The smart money saw this go down and didn't accept their bs answer or lack or answer more like. If they lost alot of money the project is going to zero regardless, smart money isn't stupid. They know this thing isn't going to moon, especially with such an underwhelming team.

Nobody should be trading this coin.

Short term = rekt
Long term = 1 in a trillion chance this tech actually gets mainstream adoption. Similar odds to the new York Yankees becoming a basketball team.

Fundamentally this token is dead and it's obvious the smart money saw this and dumped everything. No smart money remains, that's the worst sign of all. Only suckers and moonbois hodl this shit

thanks just unironically bought 50000

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06 Telegram Web.png (552x110, 3K)

바보라서 행복하냐?

ching chong ding dong

Attached: WV7bgTom_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>CEO day trading fud was real and that scares the shit out of smart money
Do you have any evidence for this?

The rest of your comment is just your emotional feelings towards the project and not much fact based. Nothing of substance.

>They know this thing isn't going to moon, especially with such an underwhelming team.
Really, compared to their market cap of 3.6 million? Do you know many better teams with that market cap? Name them.

There is no evidence of this as far as I understand. But the team was asked directly for months if it was true and said their lawyers asked them not to comment. To me that is evidence enough, no reason they couldn't answer that question especially when the community was demanding an answer.

99% of crypto projects failed. Just because it has a small market cap doesn't make the team qualified. Not a single person on the team has crypto experience and very little business experience which is why most similar teams failed miserably. Dag will fail the same, fundamentally they don't have a prayer.

It would take an act of God to make them succeed. Writing decent code is a tiny fraction of what it takes to build the future of the internet.

ALL THE SMART MONEY SOLD OFF AND WALKED AWAY, WHAT PART OF THIS DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?
Yes you are the dumb money still in, at a 95% loss. Bagholder bingo is all you have left. I get why you won't sell, you already lost it all, might as well lose the last 5%. That's fine just don't come here acting like this is a good investment. Even a housecat knows this company is in ruins.

>Yes you are the dumb money still in, at a 95% loss.
What the hell to do YOU know idiot? Your rambling is directly related to the small market cap. You would have a point if it was a top 10 currency: It is not. So you are an ignorant idiot with zero analytical skills.

>But the team was asked directly for months if it was true and said their lawyers asked them not to comment.
Are you the guy that has been making these threads daily and when invited to their Telegram and get all the questions answered, declined?

Not the daily fudder but I agree with most of his points. Hard to disagree actually.
Never saw where he was invited to come to the TG to answer all his questions though. Didn't see where he declined that offer either, did you just make that up?
Besides he only had one point afaik about the CEO day trading investor funds. Did the team answer this? If they did I would buy in today while it's low

>Didn't see where he declined that offer either, did you just make that up?
No I did not. The guy obviously are operating with VPN in his thread with multiple IDs. Are you him? He rambled on that he would not go to their Telegram and would not talk to them unless all the previously banned accounts were reinstated. Clearly a stalling technique. They can not give that kind of price senstive information outside their official company channels, like on Jow Forums, but he insisted on Jow Forums and then just ran away from his own thread. Pretty pathetic. Always lots of aggressive idiots on his thread, like this guy

Can you show me where this happened? I'm here everyday, I would have seen it

I don't have a point really? Everyone sold, all the whales dumped, there is no smart money left. Nobody believes in this project or this team which the wonderful free market proves by seeing red dildos up their ass since the project entered the market. It's down to scraps, the collapse is happening whether you hodl or not

why do you care enough to argue with everyone who disagrees?

Big surprise. Everyone dumped on a project made entirely of unanswered fud.

Here is the thread

Thats not the daily fudder, that was a DAG team member spreading misinformation. Daily fudders threads are all identical. That bullshit was debunked within the same thread. Try harder dagfag