Jibrel Network - Confess

Attached: 1538408584988.png (226x221, 36K)

\
avg buys are 0.20
better down % than a lot of other coins unironically
dont care about the price today
see you faggots on the moon next summer

Bagholder bingo

Am ironically heavily invested in this too though

Fuck it, I'm hodling. Avg buy at around 22 cents. Have only 10k so it doesn't really matter. Of course I wouldn't be opposed against a 100x in the next bull

You mean unironically ironically?

$20k lost on this so far...holding, not much else to do now

It's probably dead. They waited and their competitors ate their entire use case. They went from first mover to playing catch up because of feature creep faggotry.

Its dead because it was fucking shit
from the start and for ever

Bought early April sold late April, mainly because of HAN in telegram and his "insider" pics with team members and "insider" poems... reminded me CocaColaFag of Vechink.
+ When i saw their skaterboy CEO telling "to the moon" at the end of their Q&A i cringed soo hard. LINK is waaay comfier hold for me and i have 4x more LINKS i would have selling JNT now so whatever.

this

Any fucking chance this will succeed?

They fucked nearly everything up. Classic start up

My investment was based on “this looks good” rather than “this is good”.

I'm pretty sure Hans quit the telegram because he couldn't handle people calling out his bullshit. I wish I would have sold when it was 1:1 with LINK. I keep buyiing with the hopes that it'll be 1:1 with LINK again.

I am the only user left who still has high hopes for this?

anyone that's done their research knows this will do well
but since you feeling down go with ur gut

Why would you have high hopes? How often do you need your hoped be crushed? What have they delievered over nearly 1y, soon 1,5y?

Even their last monthly update was disgusting...still holding a way too big stake though

Go. Give us some breadcrumbs. What is still bullish except the hope of some individuals?

this is the only coin I have that I don't bother checking up on. it's the one and only bag I've chosen to carry and I'm stubborn about it. I told myself I'd come back to it in a year or two, and that's what I'm going to do. It doesn't move enough for me to care about swing trading it either. I check the price on it every other week or so, and that's good enough for me.

wft has changed user? you think this was just a stable coin project or something? They're building out an entire investment platform with an easy on/off ramp for big money. jCash is being established as a legit currency...not a meme token.

Moonboys keep crying, I keep accumulating

>Moonboys
kill yourself

Hans shut up