Even NPCs are making it

you have no excuse.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RyF40JydVNU

Attached: 5709F5A6-3886-4EE8-B0D5-BF2F02CD6AEC.png (1136x640, 973K)

>1.1m to retire at 30+
>puts it in index funds
Wow, 30 year old boomer isnt just memes

thats pretty smart though

they will have a rude awakening when their (((safe))) funds crash hard

1.1m isnt nearly enough, and the stock market is in the biggest bubble of all time

These faggots are going to be buying my silver bags in a few years.

why does saving money seem to be such a foreign and news-worthy concept to americans?

... which is the smartest thing for most people at that age to do.
Pic related. Most of you guys can't even do a basic DCF analysis but think you can time the overall stock market. The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Attached: Einstein_ego1.png (480x360, 98K)

>DCF analysis
i dont do stocks, literally buying the top rn

>time the market
Retiring at 30 on passive investments is betting the market wont reverse in 50 years

strategic credit card use for bonuses is actually pretty useful but Jow Forums never discusses it.

Kek funny right.

They where like
>She bought a car second hand
>195k miles and it still drives

Also the only reason that Mr. Moneymustache was able to retire early was mainly due the monetizing of his blog.

Because every creditcard thread on Jow Forums shows how retarded the majority of this board is financially
Start one right now and look at how many replies will be
>i only use debit and only spend as much money as i make
>falling for the credit jew
>lol cucked first worlders and their credit scores i only buy in cash
I fucking dare you

HA! NPC. Sure, yeah, what a goddamn robot dude. ayyyy lmao beep boop. the npc meme is getting old, stop ruining one of the best memes ever by mentioning it 24/7 dear fuck

Brainlet detected.

He has been putting the money in the index funds over the past years so I dont know what the fuck you are talking about.
If you stick to a safe withdrawl rate (4%) and manage your expenses it is going to be perfectly fine.

its sad, there are a lot of credit card websites touting the advantages of combining multiple cards from the same company to maximize rewards but no one really breaks down the best choices based upon the brand or your current credit scores.

deluded boomer

Why is this wrong when you just apply the 4% withdrawal "rule"?

Attached: 1531119951181.gif (500x280, 1.08M)

what anime is that?

"Hey guys I just learned about DCF In my first finance class, wow it's really hard but so cool lol."
Why are you putting yourself as a college retard user?
The einstein picture with it is just extra cringy.

>living like a poorfag hippie
>making it

>hurr my Prius better for trees and water than ur 6 wheel truck Stoopid redneck

I wonder if that moron realizes how much damage there is to the environment from the production of Priuses over normal cars.

Attached: 1529351552287.png (467x268, 258K)

K-on you uncultured swine.

> "I just have a dialog in my head..." t. 5:33
> NPC

>time the overall stock market
why would you even need to do that when the money is broken beyond repair and it's only a matter of time until reality catches up. congrats on your continued nominal gains, I'm sure fannie mae can have 3 trillion of assets on its balance sheet with -3 billion in equity forever with no consequences on any other areas of the economy.

Attached: absolute_state.jpg (1562x743, 152K)

>Guaranteed returns!
>Just don't think about it too hard. It will never go down!
Imagine being this delusional. Brainwashed to perfection.

Attached: brainlethead.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

It's easy for npcs to make it. All they have to do is be npcs. After hs or college they land a trade or office job that grows to low 100k/year and avoid distractions like existential crises and suddenly they are 40 and have hundreds of thousands in low risk index funds and a house with a few hundred k in equity. The only problem is they have to be npcs.

>NPC

The one chick literally said she has an internal dialogue to not impulse shop at the mall. Try harder, brainlet.

This. I bet OP is NPC and got jealous