BZx Teams up with Chainlink

medium.com/bzxnetwork/bzx-teams-up-with-chainlink-5b9649e8c241

we are going to be rich bois

Attached: UXkne3mG.jpg (600x314, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherisc.com/
twitter.com/b0xNet/status/1018111608084664320
blog.etherisc.com/video-under-the-hood-of-etheriscs-flight-delay-dapp-85ef96777c39
etherisc.com/whitepaper
medium.com/defi-network/opening-defi-42a5afdb71e0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice I was looking to get into bzx!
Link just keeps winning

Hundreds of teams.

literal who

i don't expect a retard to know what bZx is.

cope harder faggot, the market doesn't give a fuck about this news. 7k sats incoming

>in talks with 100s of teams
>winning
let's bo goys, it begins

Attached: 1531626093916.jpg (1242x1235, 909K)

Why would you expect anyone to know what it is? That’s a legitimate question. I can guarantee a very, very small fraction of even the “least retarded” people have heard of this.

It just sucks that all the teams are no name “decentralized X” projects. Ethereum was able to get people to invest in a bunch of bullshit thereby pumping the price insanely...Link isn’t going to be able to accomplish the same thing (at least I don’t think they are)

Exactly. This isn't "bad" but all the retarded moon bois are going to come out and pretend like this is another just fantastic partnership when it is some bs literal who company that doesn't actually matter. I want to see some real news, not this shit

Link isn't trying to. You think Sergey is hyping the fact that every single nothing project is name dropping Chainlink? Hell no.

Doesnt matter what it is, what matters is link is setting itself up for the network to be used by hundreds of teams, companies are literally waiting for mainnet to come out so they can start figuring shit out

You think Vitalik was excited that a bunch of shitcoins did ICOs? I don’t really care if they’re excited, I’m trying to make money and a bunch of nonsense “oh we do this...BUT DECEVNTRALIZED!” projects aren’t going to make us money...

>literal who
>no one gives a shit about X company

You stupid fud niggers need to fuck off. Notice how these companies keep coming out and telling it themselves they’re going to be using CL. It’s not CL coming out and making announcements. This is THE premier decentralized Oracle service and everyone will be using it if they want to survive in crypto. 100s of teams you cunts. We just keep winning.

Attached: AA6148BF-BD9B-446B-B216-E7D19BE3B15D.jpg (989x742, 579K)

It does matter...that is why ETH’s price dumped heavily...because no on actually uses it for anything. Except ETH has a bunch of hype that Link doesn’t have, so it won’t even have the opportunity to 300x (unless real companies use it. So far, none of these companies are real. They are just less gay versions of cryptokitties

Market protocol
Ocean protocol
Bzx protocol
Project Accord (law)
Openlaw (law)
ZeppelinOS

Trust Sergey. He knows what he is doing. The man is laying an entire foundation of standardization. Bzx gained a lot of traction recently among the crypto community.

I'm not saying you had to hear about the project, im just saying that its not surprising the other retard didnt.

Many more to come, enjoy the show, hope you bought the bottom.

None of these “companies” actually do anything. They’re literally just websites with an idea.

hey i'm not a retard you retard

$1 by december
if you are not all in all youre a nigger

>More money raised in icos than silicon valley
>not used for anything
Capital formation is one of the least interesting use cases. Others will be here soon.

>because no on actually uses it for anything.

Well I'll say the chaps who figure out how to make ETH useful are gonna be rich!

Hope you bought the bottom when you had the chance, there is more to come.

Ok, sorry: not used for anything useful or for which it was hyped and intended. Better? Any actual companies that use blockchain use hyperledger.

I’m not saying this is bad news necessarily, it just isn’t the type of news that is important or will make anyone money. That medium article read like an Onion parody article about how everything just needs to be decentralized now.

I hold a lot more link than you do. And I probably know a lot more about what is coming in the next 1.5 weeks than you.

Jesus. I was unironically looking at this b0x thing several months ago and wondered how I could invest in that since it seemed like an amazing idea and here we fucking go, chainlink gets partnered with them. Seems like I had to do nothing after all.

Attached: sergeyhappy.gif (225x270, 2.45M)

Awesome, feel free to share with the fudders.

All this projects mean that the network will be used and that there will be traffic

Sergey ensures we don't have to do much in general desu

Most importantly, bZx is working with etherisc:

>etherisc.com/

>twitter.com/b0xNet/status/1018111608084664320

Etherisc was one of the biggest sponsors of the D1 decentralized insurance convention that Sergey just spoke at

This seems like white labeling maybe, would make sense because Etherisc is using Oraclize at the moment:

>blog.etherisc.com/video-under-the-hood-of-etheriscs-flight-delay-dapp-85ef96777c39

But from day one Etherisc has had fundamental issues with Oraclaize:

>etherisc.com/whitepaper

"In our FlightDelay Insurance, we also have such a contract: we use oraclize to obtain
provable data from our data provider, flight stats. Oraclize charges us with some finneys
for calling their contract, but we have no guarantee that Oraclize will deliver. We have
two options to incentivize Oraclize to provide their service properly:
1. in a “buyers market” (i.e. a market with many competing oracles) we could
demand Oraclize to put some tokens in a “staking contract”, which will return the
tokens if they deliver in time and forward the tokens to us in case they miss their
obligations.
2. in a “sellers market” (i.e. a market with only one or few oracles) we can offer
Oraclize an additional profit, again by staking tokens in a “staking contract”, but
with reversed roles: Etherisc will stake tokens, and Oraclize will earn these tokens
if they deliver, and in case they don’t deliver, the tokens are returned to us.
3. Of course, both options can be combined: both parties staking tokens, and the
contractor earning tokens according to his performance."

I dunno what do you guys think?

Attached: RollingtheBall.jpg (180x280, 7K)

Based Kateposter

bZx is already on mainnet retard

>"capital formation"
>use case

the absolute state

I think they're gonna use LINK no doubt.
Oraclize will be another LINK input with the added benefit of being notarized through TLS-N if that matters to a contract creator

Checked and I’m thinking I’m going to be very wealthy. Hope the housing market crashes as LINK’s singularity starts so I can capitalize

Not all heroes wear capes

Attached: hero-we-need.png (135x144, 38K)

It doesn't actually matter if these parties are famous or not. What matters is the amount of usage they'll bring to the network. How many API calls do you think an exchange makes?

Reminds me of pic related.

Attached: IMG_5018.jpg (430x645, 62K)

No the retarded moon boys are going to reeee about how Sergey isnt tweet storming about partnerships to Microsoft/apple/onions/democratic party/etc.

>shit startup partners with pajeet project
okay

Just buy back in already

Another crypto literal who startup :/

medium.com/defi-network/opening-defi-42a5afdb71e0
Just you wait for the rest of these to hop on board. This is could be good.

nice bought 2500 more links

Fuck that would be so annoying having a projector right in your eyes while trying to give a presentation

Most of the use case that are "useful" outside of crypto, will require oracles.
Your gripe is exactly what makes Chainlink the next major development in crypto and indeed legacy finance.

1.5K EOY

That would be nice

I honestly don't understand how anyone can watch this presentation and not have at least 30k LINK.

>open source will always win
>techies build the platform of the future
>big players need reliable data inputs

He literally tells everyone that they've witnessed users of the network (Chainlink) pay more for more decentralization because it's important to them.

Chainlink will be the data fetching protocol of the future, you have to be a brainlet not to see it

That's not a projector glare. It's his SmartVision™

i dont have the money right now for 30k links, i have about 5000... will i make it?

>medium.com/defi-network/opening-defi-42a5afdb71e0

Nice. Market Protocol and bZx

no, but you'll have more than you do now, assuming you aren't currently bagholding. buy yourself a nice year old honda or something next year. not bad, but you won't be retiring.

Holy shit THIS IS FUCKING HUGE!!

We keep getting crypto no-name startups. Better than nothing though because when mainnet launches the most important thing is usage. I just wish a some big timers would come onboard.

Attached: _104188474_fa95a9b4-a91f-426a-a6a8-69735dd59386.jpg (660x371, 68K)

Mainnet can't launch soon enough. These are still the small frys boys. Wait and see.

Attached: mainnet-censored.gif (480x370, 3.25M)

You have the equivalent to around 600 eth.

My fren, you are serious and unicronically looking at $5mm. Don't too jewish about it and be grateful.

Don't take loans.

But you should seriously be making regular buys each week/month. The problem with most brainlets in crypto at the moment is they tossed in more than they could afford a year ago, watched it dwindle, and are too scared to make a rationale decision now that the market is at/approaching a good buy in zone. You don't have to keep throwing in more than you can afford, just enough to slowly accumulate without putting yourself under financial pressure, because I guarantee financial pressure will ruin your chance at early retirement.

Instead of ordering a takeway tonight, buy some fucking LINK, instead of buying bottled fucking water, drink from the tap and buy some more LINK

Bad attitude user. The cryptoshere gods will not shine on you. Slim chance of making it.

The crypto projects are bound to be the first to adopt Chainlink because they need it to even work in the first place.
The big legacy players are already operational, they need oracles/smart contracts to improve what they're already doing, not to get started.

>Ico boom took ETH from $10 to $1400
>Imagine being a December 17 faggot.

ETH literally mooned because a bunch of scams did ICOs using ERC tokens. Do you somehow think LINK is different? And this time, because of link, all the scams and shitcoins will actually be able to release a working product and maybe actually gain some usage- which will further the cycle of link gainz

Eh, those scam icos raised billions in eth. It's not the same.

you spend every waking hour of your life on this board and you still dont know shit about crypto.

never change /biz, never change....

checked. it was foretold that these "no name startups" would be introducing their connections/involvement first, then as they stack up more and more the big players come out of the woodwork. All this AB larp aside, shit is coming into fruition just like it was predicted and every time I start to get down something like this happens. 1k eoy may be a meme, but you'd be crazy to not be all in, or at the very least hold some sort of stack

Attached: link7.jpg (235x451, 19K)

I took out a 9 year 15k loan and went 50-60 eth link.

i see where he's going...

Attached: gjgh.jpg (770x1089, 139K)

>Buying $25 worth of link

Interest rate?

Attached: rad.png (772x900, 1.15M)

thanks! my goal is to get some more links when i have spare money. my main goal is to cash a portion out (max 50%) to start an own business that im passionate about

lol im not a jew, i acutally realy dont like jews

thanks for the tip just bought 50 more links

nice meme, user.

He was implying that nothing is going to happen.

I think that the only companies that won't be using Chainlink directly will be using a white label version of it.

That's because we aren't in bull market. Just wait

>cope harder
are you saying that you don't own link? that you missed out when since it has more than doubled its value in just a few months? you are telling link holders to cope?

oh man you're in for a rough time

6%

No he wasn't and I doubt he knows more than I do. More of this coming in comfy November.

Literally describing chainlink

EtherSICK ?

Another whos... I like your breadcrumbs Kate but enought with that whos please

>tfw 90% BTC (Bitcoin Cash) and 10% LINK
does it get any more comfy?

But who is going to use those projects ? If noone is going to use it = zero usage = zero data = zero oracle usage

If you are too stupid to know about Etherisc and the insurance companies they work with then stay fucking poor faggot.

I have literally never heard of bZx before.
tell me why should I care

Attached: 1531071649689.png (325x533, 297K)

Seriously. Its almost funny. They spend a page of their whitepaper talking about issues with oracalize and then developing all these workarounds to actually make oracalize function like a decentralized Oracle might. Literally describing CL.

Hey Kate... i...i dont know what to say, i...im sorry i dint mean to.... i love your breadcrumbs since March... from Ubin to ASX, Please forgive me im just shitposting

Lmao youre fine m8 were all gonna make it

Doesn’t matter “who” it just matters that there “is” the more the better.

Dude you’re fucking smart. If only we can find out who is working on that and make a few threads looking into it and deep diving, researching, watching presentations etc. maybe even make a couple memes to support it!

Who exactly has claimed it’s a big deal, pajeet? More users equals more traffic.

Pretty much all cryptos are going to need oracles. Get used to it.

pajeets fear traffic because they shit on streets.

sooo... is anyone using it?

>tell me why should I care
the simple fact that partnerships are rolled out every other day proves that once mainnet is released this will have immediate network usage unlike other failed projects like REQ