Saronite ~300k mcap

Eveyone's too distracted by NERVA to realise there's another microcap sitting there, waiting to explode. With 300K market cap, the only way is up.

Attached: saronitelogo.png (412x412, 81K)

This shit already mooned, youre late

SUQA next

That's where you are wrong, 5000 sats EOW. You might not believe that, but you probably thought the same for Nerva

>twu bags, nov 6 edition

If by "mooned" you mean it had an initial pump and retrace, then you're wrong dumb dumb. The coin's showing organic growth. and has for the past week. From 550 sats, there has been a strong support to 950 sats. If you honestly think it's going to plateau from here then I feel sorry for you! There's an increasing demand for XRN as owning a service node rewards you with 1.5k USD each month. Stay out if you want, but don't say I didn't warn you.

Exactly this, the state of mind of the people who visit this board. No wonder most of you are in the red.

got into this last night
it can go down quite a bit the next 30 days and ill still be in green because of node
im thinking itll go up tho

i'm waiting for Suaq to go high! real high!

SUQA*

Better off catching the pump on XRN and putting those profits into Suqa

What do you think how much itll pump? 100% like those other ogre coins?

Already 5x'ed

You saw what happened to Nerva right? The people who made profit off that are going to be looking to put those gains somewhere, and there are few better coins for that than XRN, guaranteed passive income. Don't be surprised if you see XRN at 5000 sats or higher EOW, especially as less people start selling

comfy stack, waiting for 7k sats

Attached: 1541440055835.png (564x564, 127K)

>5000 sats EOW
Get fucking real, this is no Nerva.

You're right, it's better. It actually has a current use

this

i just keep coming back to XRN no matter how hard i try, the best looking & most underated coin on Tradeogre imo

I swear most people on here most be sub 80 IQ.

"This coin that gives you 1.5k USD a month isn't as good as this other coin that does absolutely nothing."

Whats a good buy in price? Should i just market buy?

i find it more interesting than "crypto for everyone" Nerva. There website literally says crypto for everyone, fucking cringe mate. There you go user, attack the person not the arguments. I guess Loki is dumb too i guess?

no you shouldn't fomo
try to get as much as you can without pumping too much

he's agreeing with you man chill out

their- jesus i have one typo now that shark user is going to lose it

idk 1000 sats is fine, under that is better. I've been market buying since 500 sats so idk. people will be sad though when this is 5k sat.

Delusional.

had to show dominance, you understand

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

GO NOW

Attached: CnlD9oXWEAAiQ0l.jpg (500x323, 17K)

Pretty sure that's you, but fine with me. Don't buy in for all I care. It's not like one idiot is going to stop this

bump user

Doesn't matter, with or without this thread XRN is going to 5000 sats EOW

Did /biz turn into /tradeogre recently?

Might as well have, doesn't mean you can't still make money though

You sound like a 5 year old
>Pretty sure that's you
We already pumped twice, brainlet.

Pumped once then corrected and has had steady growth but okay, if that's what you think happened sure

I'm talking about Nerva you fool. Have fun with your 'blogging platform'.

i'm 25, regardless all hail the masterfully mature biz lurker. you are incredibly wise user, I am baffled by your high power wisdom. I am grateful that this project is beneath you.

(lol the fucking gal of this loser)

yeah , cryptopia during bull and tradeorge during bear

the sophistication of this one particular user was so vast that all the other anons were in shear horror. all the pink wojaks & frogs came down to one user & it was this man. He was actually 500 years old 100x older than the other people on this board & he knew how to boast it cunningly without distress. A toast to this user tag 'LiWOWbXR'! A song & dance for his miraculous, wonderful statement 'You sound like a 5 year old'. The statement in theory is rather complex, anons have been studying this concept for aeons. Alas, no user could understand because they were 100x younger compared to the old wise man. Again, dear user we are completely wise & mature here. In fact, this board has a maturity threshold it isn't just some fun wacky imageboard, no! We must be serious about the situation at all times.

show yourself user! let the gods of /biz decide your sagely Moses like face! we shall bow to every wrinkle on ye chin

XRN only getting started, will be simple to 5k sats. Getting my next stack tomorrow. I think Nerva finish soon, will dump and go into XRN

I dont think XRN got pumped really? Its kinda natural growth

I can't, I fear you will fall in love with me.

By friday xrn will pump x4 at least. geting listed on masternodes.pro

Yeah it's been pretty steady growth

SHOW YOURSELF I CAN HANDLE THE LIGHT

Attached: XRN.jpg (600x588, 100K)

word, this sounds great. 5x by Friday anons you heard it here first comfy : )

didnt mean by friday, I meant friday!. I think thats when they get listed on masternodes.pro

Moon incoming

This is correct, do the math. It's actually $1500 per month passive income, and you get to keep the master node.

Attached: images (1).jpg (217x233, 16K)

nice digits confirm & green tags all around fellas

Ty user

Definitely, 5000 sats EOW

godspeed anons, we are going to make it

Fucking greens everywhere

v nice anons

Looks like the pump may be starting

just broke 1150 sats - comfy

Yep, this could do as well as Nerva or better

im' up 1.5x on xrn.

where should be the exit point?
want to put some in suqa but waiting to exit xrn first

Like I said 5000 sats EOW is a strong reality. Who knows it could surprise everyone and surpass even that

what the fuck i had a frozen open tab of tradeogre open all day and I just now realize it

how can this possibly go x5 from now in 1 week, thats ridiculous

but good to know that this has potential to end up at 5k sats

Still not to late

idk at least 4k sats imo, we'll see this pump soon. apparently someone just couldn't wait to dump their 5000 XRN at 1150 sats LMAO. people are weird, this is a 5x-7x at least

It'll break 4k easy

On its way

Gotta love this,

each backtracking goes back into a higher high

yeah, it's about to bust. ffs I bet it will go crazy by tomorrow morning

like it seems like it's about to bust out like nerva did & go straight to 3k sats

It is user. You better sit down, shut up and buckle up, cause this motherfucking thing is gonna take us for a motherfucking ride. It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but soon!

Ok so how big are the actual rewards for running a "service node". I looked all over the site and the whitepaper but I couldn't find an actual number anywhere.

because it depends on the amount of service nodes. on discord the dev recently said that you would get about 930-1600 XRN a day as a reward for running one.

So how much XRN is distributed per block reward altogether? I read already that 50% goes to the service nodes and the remainder split between dev team and POW mining. It seems like the only reason that nodes are so profitable now is because there are only 36 of them online according to the block explorer.

I mean that's fine, it seems like an honest project, but if it gets attention then it will attract nodes to the point that it won't be any more profitable than any other masternode coin. However from that point of view the current price does indeed seem very low.

the node itself will have less value, true, but the more nodes there are, the higher the coin price will go.
therefore the amount of rewards you get is offset by the inherent higher value of the single coin you receive and that you can sell off later on.

TODAY IS SARONITE DAY!

Nah brah, i dont see it qualifying for coinmarketcap listing.
Also #shitcoin

Also 90% of the supply is in the hands of creators - buy my bags ;)

creators have 90%? dont bs here lol. its 5% gov 50% service nodes 45% mining

Lol. What’s with this bullshit FUD. You’re talking out of your ass. It’s 5%. If you’re going to try FUD. Try use real information.

>i dont see it qualifying for coinmarketcap listing.
pretty sure you get listed on CMC when you get traded on 2 exchanges.
The second one will support xrn soon.
you can see this going on CMC right after.

5% is their share of the mining rewards.

yes and thats what they will use for the second exchange listing

this, it's a great system design

Damn why am I always late getting into shit like this, it's been going up for weeks, fuck

its not late, we only getting started

It's absolutely no different to a PoW design where the more miners you have, the less you get but the more valuable the coin becomes. Only difference is that mining rewards are incentives for securing the network while masternodes (service nodes) give you incentive for running a full node.

When it comes down to it though, running a full node will do shit against a 51% attack so I don't get why coins split the incentives 50/50 as that's like slapping a miner in the face with a dick.

its easy. it helps against market attacks on price.

That makes absolutely no sense considering a 51% attack is a direct attack on the price of a coin as the perpetrator double spends to keep the coins while also sells them at the same time.

There is zero benefit to incentivizing running a full node (masternode) besides making the network stronger. But a strong network is useless without security.

You dont know what you are talking about. thats why theres difficulty algos agains 51

I don't think you know what you are talking about to be honest. Any algorithm that is PoW can be 51%'d, coins just change their algos to avoid bad actors from just renting out a bunch of nicehash supply to attack a coin that way

Actually, no. Dero, as an example, is immune to 51% attacks, but still PoW.

I lied A LITTLE there - it's not completely immune to hash attacks, but they have proven resistance up to attacks of 80% hash.

go to discord and ask the devs what they think on an 51 attack on xrn

today is our day, rise fellow anons

they are changing the pow to a non nh algo, thats why they wont be 51 attacked.

this, the new custom algo is on the roadmap for end of 2018.

Im dumping this as we speak later anons got my 3x. everyone getitng cuked