D1Conf 2018

"We make open source software and we think we make it so well that it's likely to become a standard." - Sergey Nazarov of Chainlink

youtube.com/watch?v=vn2D7QQRhSo

Attached: D1Conf.jpg (726x409, 54K)

"Hundreds of teams" -sergey the god

Thanks for posting

Attached: unknown.jpg (260x377, 27K)

******this is now a qoutes by sergey thread*******

“I’m prejudiced against fuckin’ niggers, spics, jews and all minorities - sieg heil my friends” - s.d.nazarov CEO of SmartContracts

1000$EOY

Attached: 1518296246898.jpg (680x748, 86K)

Looks like I'm gonna have to sleep 44 min less today

Good conference that one

Strap in

Attached: 1534921698907.gif (480x202, 3.22M)

The only one that mattered

Such a great quote, I just got to this part. Hopefully he doesn't have to do panels with these lesser projects any more.

Dude from Oraclize sitting next to Sergey is the closest he will ever get to solving the oracle problem.

25:04 we've been talking with large top tier data providers, like exchanges and other places where you can generate large equity data

Honestly, apart from Oracalize guy (who just agreed with everything Sergay said). No one else has any useful input.

Why can't sergey speak more like Trump? In short, memorable punchy quips. He comes off as a sperg.
>if you subscribe to the decentralization tenet
Is he speaking to himself?

Boo-urn

And the crowd seems horrible too, that last question to Sergey was rough and seemingly agitated him

"There is a lot of room for collaboration within the Oracle stack."

Sergey is so fucking smart. If Link meets success then all of those people sitting on stage with him will be eventually working on the Chainlink platform.

>100%

I don't know how someone watching this doesn't realize what's going to happen.

Sounds like you haven't watched enough Sergey videos

>You just win

Sergey looks bored as fuck when somebody else talks.

TOP KEK @!

Attached: 1540550342310.png (621x933, 352K)

No one beaides Sergey seems to know what they're doing or have a clear vision for the future. Augur having no business model is probably what gives vitalik such a hard-on since he's been on a path to asceticism lately.

>Why can't sergey speak more like Trump?
b/c true chads like sergay dont follow someone else's lead. they are the lead.

"insure" the quality of oracles. Jesus fucking Christ.

You are not the lead, if what you address yourself while you talk to other people. This gives the impression that you're a detached from reality, empathyless autist.

I'm a Plastic Surgeon and I can guarantee you just gave the Oraclize guy third degree burns

I can barely understand any of these other fucks, but I can still tell they're saying literally nothing of use.
The guy from Rhombus seems like a total chode.
>THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SUGGESTION WHAT IS THE QUESTION
I love you, Sergey.

That pissed me off the whole time

This felt like there was one serious man with a real vision that he had shaped over the years and then there were other wannabe startups. Like the guys who watched the social network movie and then wanted to move to silicon valley and learn coding.