AION

What's up with a lot of AION threads recently? Seems like its going to moon soon

Attached: logo.png (627x232, 5K)

It will.

Go back to tg pajeet sir

One of the TRS ends nov 9th and token swap to mainnet ends nov 30. 20 companies launching sidechains on aion before years end.

Is 20k enough to make it and escape wage slavery?

how bout I give you a place to track how aion is actually trending on popular crypto communities

Attached: _=.gif (500x771, 1.13M)

first post best post

still 200 million more coins to be released

did you do
Total Supply - circulating supply?
465.934.587 AION

Aion is pow, it's not like 200m coins will flood the market at once

over 100 million are founder rewards and foundation coins released in 2020
good luck

foundation coins are sold to fund development. also not all at once.

i agree that it's not optimal but that doesn't mean the project is bad

Shitcoin bagholders are running scared, so they circlejerk and LARP about Aion to make themselves feel better. Weak FUD is weak.

what about founder bonus blacked spoke gets 120 mil

He gets a salary brainlet. The Foundation itself holds the distributed tokens, not any individual team members, and so far they've only used those to reinvest in the ecosystem with bounties and grants

fuck it im dropping 50k on this rn. 100k+ mainnet coins here I come.

it is a founders bonus you fucking inbred
the foundation get their own repeased tokens
god you tg pajeets are fucking dumb

Attached: B701956A-CA15-438C-99A9-0605643F68CB.jpg (750x748, 136K)

Just because it's referred to as "founders bonus" doesn't mean it goes to the individual founders. Look at the distributions on etherscan. That 185MM plus the 120MM (305MM) gets distributed monthly over 3 years, half of that to the Foundation itself, a fifth to former Nuco shareholders (due to that company dissolving and the Foundation absorbing the assets), and the rest to early backers and partners.

Does Matt have a personal stash of Aion? Probably. But if you think he's getting a fat bag of bonus tokens just because, you need to come back to reality

AION is very undervalued at the current price, this coin will at the very least go back to it's ATH price of $10. That's more than a 20x right there. But the Aion team has great leadership and discipline. I don't think they ever missed a deadline, while ICON has missed deadlines several times. Anyways, I think AION holders will be very happy with the price in 2020 and beyond.

i tink hodlers will be very very happy with handsome returns projected for 700 days into future. very good buy now moon time dont miss best luck shot of 2020 sirs

-Rakesh

Attached: 1538543109180.jpg (550x335, 29K)

Why so obsessed about Indians? Don't be racist and leave them alone

thank you for defending us sir
the indian abuse on this bord very bad for us

i don't know who's jewing who anymore

mother fuck bitch, what you say?

how many x for you bagholding telegram retards to break even?

U people relealize that VITALIKs FATHER is a Angel Investor/Founder and will get Founder Coins? As the Aion Shareholder structure was disolved and Shareholders get now Coins instead of Equity.

Vitalik makes sure his Family stays whealty

WOW thanks for informing us interpajeeter

motherchowder back off bitch

>Vitalik makes sure his Family stays whealty
vitalik can't make sure to eat once weekly, that fag only care about cp

t. Indian
your going to be late in the call center if you spend all your time here