Icon

Holding this shit makes me physically sick right now...

Attached: icx.png (226x223, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0TpjHTb0amV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ICX will be redundant. Fantom is the real deal.

ICX is the ultimate buttfuck coin after all.

gook´d hard.

>muh wheel of shitcoins

HODL #HODL2ZERO

ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG

vocaroo.com/i/s0TpjHTb0amV

Day 3. I've been falling down this ICX bagholders asshole for what seems to be an eternity. With no end in sight, I begin to question if I'll ever escape from this anal escapade.

I've begun to lose my sanity, the walls of this prostate prison echo "GOOKED" as I continue my fecal freefall into the anal abyss.

When will it end? Legends say never, but only time will tell.

Attached: 148E4611-24E5-4C57-B3B5-74F770DCA7E2.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

This is my favorite one. More subtle and less "poo poo pee pee". Please continue these more subtle GOOKED themed stories.

Bought 1,000 of them around the $5 mark. Good investment.

what other choice do you have

I swear to god i was 50/50 ioc icx have went from 5k to 400

kek'd

>that "GOOKED"

I'm fucking dying

forever GOOKED

the price has been flatlining for two months
why are you autists sperging out and creating new icx threads every day?

Talk and feel
Do not try to forget what has happened. Forgetting may make you feel better for a while, but in the long run it will only make things worse. In your mind, live through feelings, recollections and thoughts relating to the situation. Talking, writing or for example painting will help you. Discuss the incident with someone over and over again. Keep talking, no matter how shameful your experience and feelings may feel. Putting the rape into words will help you form a more coherent picture of what happened, and this will make it easier for you to control it in your mind. Do not repress your feelings. Sadness, irritation, disappointment and anger are among the most typical feelings. Allowing yourself to go through these feelings and talking about them will make you feel better. It is normal to experience strong emotional reactions; usually these are temporary in nature.

Unironically this.

All you pussies complaining about HODLing. You would have sold BTC at $50. No one said hodling was easy, especially with most on here having ADHD.

icx pretty terrible just dump your bags and cut yourself free

If you like good ass fucking this coin is for you.

any hope?

i like taking it up the ass, that's why I've been bag holding since $10

Attached: cSuUVfF8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

>tfw was the biggest ICX shill
>made memes features fake quotes from K-pop stars and Korean politicians
>only held it for 2 weeks after it was added to binance

Enjoy your gooking friends.