XMR

You have been warned.

Attached: monero.jpg (630x630, 35K)

Oh look another ambiguous "i know something you dont know give me attention" LARP. Fuck off, biz has enough of you.

I’m going to immediately sink my BCH gains into XMR as soon as it peaks. As soon as BCH peaks, to be clear.

i will buy high again, i promise

Attached: 1535750592510.jpg (692x1000, 93K)

The one true Chadcoin.

Don't come crying when XMR starts a BCH tier gain. I'm always early bro and I have insider news. XMR is going to gain 50% by EOY. I just don't know when the whales exactly will pamp it. I just have been tipped it will happen, same sources knew that BCH would pamp.

It'scoming from a whale conglomerate

fpbp

Its a head scratcher for sure. If Monero isnt the killer app I dont know what is lol. Top 10 seems just right for a whale push. Besides Speculation what exactly do you use Eth, XRP, EOS, XLM, ADA for in your daily lives?

I thought we took care of this thread last night

what are we rping

Attached: _-_.jpg (1920x907, 586K)

I'm sorry I couldn't get back to read the replies on any of the warning threads I've made so I made this last final warning thread before the moon.

Attached: female_brans.jpg (1024x533, 119K)

biz is shilling this harder than r/cc

interesting

not much movement on bitcointalk

Attached: ___.jpg (570x395, 91K)

I'm 50% in already. Should I just go all in? This can't possibly go much lower than .015 anyway.

These are bottom levels. anything below 0.020 is a steal imo.

Where have I heard this from before.

Already in.

Attached: XMR.jpg (1376x550, 135K)

so why didn't you just say so in the OP

Does it go up in btc value or USD value. Literally this is a non event if there's no gain vs btc and not much is going to get me to change a 60/40 slpit into 95/5 split.

Just got 8 coins am I going to make it?

dude I do'nt look at dollars, i don't care for that inflated novalue piece of shit. I'm talking against Buttcore obviously.

you need atleast 10 for elite status.

I have an unknown amount of Monero, will I make it?

(It's 19.2)

If you're ok with only $1.2 mil then ye

I'll consider it if you can truthfully tell me you're not Finnish.

I am not a finlad.

Attached: xmrpopoff.png (1318x607, 189K)

Alright based I might liquidate the shitcoin that I'm holding and just go all in on this. This is the only crypto I actually believe in anyway.

$1000 by end of next year

This means something if Bitcoin is still 6k. It won't be.

buttcore is unironically not going to do much anymore. it lost faith under a lot of very big whale groups and early crypto investors.

this should be minimum top4 still dont get how absolute shitcoins are higher

when this fucker reaches 150$ you will see some serious shit.

Attached: 1459212733208.jpg (550x405, 65K)

I'd see some serious shit if it went to 0 too.

i will send u a postcard from pluto

monero shills are activated, should i sell humans?

Marketcap is a pretty flawed metric but I know what you mean. Anyone worth a damn has at least a few XMR. Closest thing to a safe bet in crypto.

I believe that's the point. Core won't be doing much. And the bulk of the influence will come from some group not wanting to hardfork but sure as shit don't want what corecux did.

50% is nothing. Monero is a 4-figure coin. The market just hasn't realized it.

Yes, it should go up 10x in the next year.

I am locked in with 10.

cumfy with unknown amount.

t. 56 xmr

Attached: demon.jpg (170x198, 13K)

Sure is alot of monero shilling on biz atm

Another insider megamoon pump? That last one was an amazing +1.8%, thanks user.

I feel like Monero is way too big for Jow Forums to have any actual impact pumping it, especially now that Jow Forums is as dead as it is

Because he's already said it. This is the reminder.

You wouldn't guess it from being here but Jow Forums is smarter than most crypto discussion forums.

>smarter than most crypto discussion forums
>ITS THE FAULT OF THE JEWS AND THE BLACKS AND ALL THE MINORITIES THAT IM LOSING MONEY REEE

Smarter doesn't necessarily mean smart, just smarter.

Attached: comparfrbel.png (600x379, 16K)