SEC: 225 ICOs Are Under Investigation

JEWS ARE GOING TO PUT US INTO JAILS

sec.gov/files/enforcement-annual-report-2018.pdf

Attached: 0hBUJUX.png (847x229, 72K)

Reminder that chainlink is a security.

reminder that sergey is studiously avoiding any and all claims or promises about earnings from LINK until the mainnet and is therefore one of best projects out there in terms of compliance with the Howey test

that was obvious
hundreds of failed CS majors joining gangs in jail

>225 investigations
>there were over 2000 ICOs in the past 18 months

Kek this is a drop in the ocean.

Those are likely the ico without kyc and no-burger policy

yeah I mean if you actually did an ICO or launched a coin I'd be pretty scared if you are a US citizen or resident. then again, that was pretty obvious even at the time

Chain(link) gangs

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

> h0dlgang tattoos

>ran ICO last year
>tfw went with no burger policy
>tfw added no brit policy for the hell of it
anglos BTFO

literally

Attached: 153923470654.png (805x783, 859K)

hope PRL Oyster/ OPQ is one of them

Attached: prl-oyster.jpg (836x177, 38K)

;_; it’s a Red Sea of bagholders

Over 1/10th of the ocean isn't a drop user

this, there's an alternate universe of blatant scams biz never talks about and other projects that are very literally and clearly securities. the "utility" tokens biz likes to talk about aren't on the chopping block yet.

Token value provides the utility. The network would not succeed without this, price is a functionality. Link is it's own category in this regard and one of the few true alts that will survive the SEC purge. Although organized fud, pumps, and wash trading probably gives the SEC enough wiggle room to target those involved, especially if they never utilize the network themselves.

This. I follow the rektplebs telegram. I see daily posts by boomers who lost thousands in literally who tokens.

Context matters, think of it this way, if 10% of people eating apples got cancer, that would be a HUGE percentage, if only 10% of murders were investigated, that would be a microscopic amount.

The vast, vast, majority of ICOs are completely blatant scams, the fact that only 10% are being even INVESTIGATED, of which even fewer will even face action, says that the SEC is either desperately underfunded, or does not give a fuck. Probably both.

Meant for

beside ico blockchain prison gangs
how bad will eth be fucked? All those CS majors now need their jews, liquidating ten thousands of eth to pay them

Hopefully they only investigate the ones Ian Balina shilled

You better have placed a short position ETH on 25x leverage at this point user