BCH hash war. Nov. 15th

The bch hash battle is just the start of the war. Every altcoin will be destroyed, and finally, btc will be taken down too. There can only be one king, as described in the sacred white paper. Cash is king.

You heard it here first. Invest wisely.

Attached: 05F865DB-AA4C-44ED-A93C-897148B2BBB1.jpg (1125x1209, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/vinarmani/status/1058725141839011840
twitter.com/vinarmani/status/1058503936028622848
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
youtube.com/watch?v=JYKC_k8YcIY
twitter.com/vinarmani/status/1059477874824998912
amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8kbzwz/jihan_wu_was_asked_why_are_the_miners_still/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQECAEoAQ==
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=52.46&v=oAAML7hy3gA
fork.lol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake and gay

le me get this straight
bcash is splitting its little bit of security AGAIN?
So individual btc miner can lead a 51% on two bcashes.
brilliant

everybody knows PoW alts are worthless

SHA256 alts are double-worthless

Attached: CF0073B2-CC5A-4781-94D2-54678972BF12.jpg (1125x1224, 528K)

>Every altcoin will be destroyed, and finally, btc will be taken down too.

Cashies are exactly as delusional and narcissistic as their Dear Leader is.

Attached: rogerver.jpg (248x383, 7K)

Correct.
Time to short

Everyone needs to read Vin Armani's twitter posts and replies ASAP.
There's a war coming, and it's not going to be what you think.
twitter.com/vinarmani/status/1058725141839011840

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 3.07.02 PM.png (687x483, 93K)

This is the important thread to read:
twitter.com/vinarmani/status/1058503936028622848

Would be great if you can understand it.
If not that's fine too.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 3.09.11 PM.png (682x269, 60K)

luckily eth and "best coin'' aren't affected by this shitshow.

literally who

>How are they going to 51% attack:
-POS like Cardano
-DPOS like Eos
-Masternodes like Dash
-Monero will just hardfork like they did last time?

>Other POW coins might be in trouble I assume?

Attached: Captain Shitcoin.jpg (263x473, 30K)

BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH

"cashiers" control most of btc hash power too, they are just playing the smart war. They have tried to keep bch prove low to accumulate as much as possible. We are talking Jihan wu, Roger ver, Craig wright, Calvin Ayre. These millionaires and billionaires have accumulated A LOT of bch and A LOT of hash power, preparing for the final offensive. Money flows from superficial idiots to the smart people with deep pockets. Bitmain controls most of btc hashpower, they have hoard ed more than 1 million bch and are investing everything into it, they are close to ipo, already valued tens of billions and planning to invest a couple billions in New mining facilities. They are all in on bitcoin cash.

Ask yourself, who is on btc side?
Any players with real money or hash power?
No, they are just milking the cash cow as much as possible, by mining it and su king money out of the idiot suckers who think bch is bitcoin. Then there will be an inversion in both price and hash power. It looks like btc has more hash power now, but ask yourself who really controls the most hash power...

Play along with the smart money, don't be one of the idiot chickens that will be slaughtered in the ruthless crypto war

you also can't 51% ethereum. and thus no erc20 token

One Thing is so fucking clear.
Blockstreams Bitcoin will fucking die when the miners use their hashower in the Bitcoin Cash hashwar.
I hope what is closest to satoshi's whitepaper wins the war

>tfw all in on BTC (Bitcoin Cash)
does it get any more comfy than this lads

Well it's a good thing I don't give two fucks about B(it)CH so this shit doesn't apply to me :^)

No.

If there was ever a real "hash war" BTC would fucking annihilate everything else. Just an utter bloodbath.

If that is his theory, Monero already showed they will just hardfork.

If you don't know who Vin Armani is, sorry bro have been living under a rock for some time now.
I suggest to also follow ''The emperor of Bitcoin'' and Chris Derose.
>These 3 niggers made me a shitload of money with their mindset.

What do you think he is suggesting exactly?

Proof of stake? Jihan, Craig and Calvin are all mult billionaires. They can crash pos shitcoins easily, and it would be an investment for them, to increase the value of their bch stash even more.
It's a ruthless war and there can be only one winner

You have no fucking clue you clueless idiot.
------

Where are you gonna store your coins while the battle is happening?

He is suggesting that CSW and Ayre have more power than people think, and that they might use this power against more than just BCH ABC.
Think about it for a bit.
Read carefully and slowly. Bookmark it.
Reread it many times.

Cashies cant control most of BTC hash power without giving up being cashies, simple addition and subtraction user.

fork.lol/pow/hashrate
BCH would disappear like a fart in the wind

cringe

Attached: images.jpg (213x237, 7K)

LMFAO imagine believing that bitcoin (or any fork of bitcoin) has a single "leader"
>individual btc miner can lead a 51%
Have you ever even asked yourself why no major miner has attempted a 51% reorg of the BCH chain? There are plenty that can and yet they don't.

Attached: thelawinisrael.jpg (479x518, 49K)

Monero huh?

Ah, ignorance truly is bliss...

Attached: 1A3CBB75-5621-428E-B625-998337916080.jpg (1125x1134, 284K)

Every cashie worships Ver as ancap John Galt come to life. It's sickening to watch.

Attached: thesingularity1.jpg (600x611, 41K)

BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH BTRASH

>ignorance is truly bliss
>posts a screenshot of a living fraud
cringe

Attached: Unknown.jpg (199x253, 10K)

>they are not so private
fucking pseudointellectual retard

>By destroying POS coins they would need to buy a majority of those coins.

If they would want to try that with for example with ETH or ADA they would just push the price up for that coin. Making it harder for them to buy more. Any other coin with a low market cap, the scenario you are saying I would not disagree with.

He said he had taken necessary plans/moves, what are those exactly?

Attached: EOS.jpg (1024x1024, 191K)

What are you talking about

It brings be great pleasure to know that people on your wavelength are going to continue to lose lots of money in the next few months.

Attached: dongispleased.png (234x347, 29K)

Good luck anons.

Attached: 26a.gif (497x373, 489K)

holy shit
selling my xmr now

Attached: triggeredlol.jpg (392x392, 17K)

I personally don't think he had the knowledge and is just big talking.
If he is able to destroy XMR, LTC and DASH I will have to give him credit for it because it would mean those coins weren't strong enough to begin with.
>I highly doubt any of those 3 will die by his hands or by any other person.

Attached: Expert.jpg (1125x925, 107K)

>fork happens
>csw tries to constantly reorg the chain
>difficulty drops on bch because wasted pow doesn't count
>btc miners move to bch
>csw's relative hashrate drops even lower
>if it drops below 30%, not even a selfish mining attack will work
If bch stays around 0.09, then csw's hashpower is around 40%. So the 30% above is likely.
CSW lost.

what the fuck does this mean?

Attached: 1541536039237.png (960x833, 128K)

This shit is cringy and pathetic. Just fucking stop already, jesus.

For anyone that is still trying to figure out what to do, I can also suggest watching this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=JYKC_k8YcIY

Here's the twitter comments for it:
twitter.com/vinarmani/status/1059477874824998912

*teleports behind you*

What a tard, holy shit. Does CSW even know what ring signatures are? Jesus christ. I'd like to see him try take down XMR, it'd be a good laugh and I don't even own any

You could weaken the privacy if you control a majority of txs on the chain.

A single one of the 5 largest ethereum gpu mining pools could absolutely destroy any POW coin that is primarily GPU mined. Bitcoin mining pools can do the same to sha256 POW coins.

This is nothing new. I have mentioned this on biz several times since over a year ago and so have other anons. People just don't want to listen or pay attention. Being a low hashrate POW chain = you can be killed at any time and your attack resistance is laughable.

ETH isn't PoS, but otherwise I agree
>tries to get majority control of EOS
>ends up pumping the price by 10000%
>I sell my bags and laugh all the way to the bank

> don't only diversify into multiple blockchains, also check the mining algoritms, checked.

Pow shitcoins will all die. Look at btcp and verge where the mining reward almost ran out. There are no fees to keep it secure.
Except monero because of the constant 0.1 xmr reward.

I have to agree with you there.

So only POS DPOS Masternodes coins are safe I assume?
Unless they buy majority of the supply from the market.

Attached: Pajeets the new Whites.jpg (1049x1041, 135K)

Even if true, decred's PoW/PoS setup will survive. Mining empty blocks means they get stripped of their rewards.

Noice

Jihan said in may. His miners are supporting btc for a short term play. Lets see what tricks were going to get nov 15. Should be very interesting
amp-reddit-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/amp.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/8kbzwz/jihan_wu_was_asked_why_are_the_miners_still/?amp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQECAEoAQ==

Eth is indeed not POS yet but you get my point.
When they would try to do an attack on EOS ADA and when ETH is POS they only would drive up the price.
Any sane person would insta sell and take profit.

Attached: Public Key.jpg (398x710, 62K)

>they will go after all altcoins
BASED ASF

all in on NANO
only crypto that will survive the mining falldown
immune to economy of scale / centralization spiral

>no TX fees
>infinite spam

Go back to grade school

He's divided over two coins now, he dumped his BTC for BCH to try and force a failed flippening, he's toast.

I sold DCR. they r a bunch of tards and believe in lighting network for scaling. so nvm that shitcoin.

nano is pretty cool. spamming doesn't really work cause of delayed proof of work and it just writes to your own copy. no broadcasting yet. its not yet a very stable and reliable protocol but I think it has good chance of becomming something big.

I'm sure you think 1gb blocks are a good idea as well

Attached: Derp.jpg (1066x600, 57K)

This.
If you don't know this, you haven't been paying attention.

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&t=52.46&v=oAAML7hy3gA

If you bought Bitcoin on an exchange during the hash war would you get both chains?

They are working on so much more than fucking lightning... Decred is developing the solution to on-chain governance and development

Fuck of with this shit.
This is a thread for real coins

>BCH will be destroyed
nothing else will change. don't be such a pathetic dumbfuck OP. nice heavy bags

Attached: you.jpg (236x282, 12K)

yes it is. I think they must all be homosexual middle aged gayboys - mom's basement highly likely.

TOP KEK. Monero is king and Craigh is a retarded kid compared to based fluffy ponny.

>on chain governance
>pay me for verifying your work that the other miners already verified
LMAO what a fucking meme

yes, because people are going to refuse to put transactions in blocks and get those juicy fees, fuck off

Lol cashies are literally paid shills they're not going to be like "oh yea good point"

nothing personnel kiddo

Lol you have no fucking clue how it works, go do some reading

Decred is literally immune to this btc bch shit because of governance. A change mechanism is exactly what btc needs to survive long term

>Using fluffy pony and "based" in the same sentence.

Attached: good shit.jpg (2000x1333, 247K)

I really don't fucking want to. I went on their website and that's the gist of it. That alongside some pos type garbage that boils down to more coin = more votes. It resembles what some corecucks think btc actually is right now.

Also looks even more susceptible to proof of social media attacks due to this pos voting. If you think btc would be immune to this you're deluded.

I don't understand any of this but Bcash is making me some serious money right now.

Implying they didn’t accumulate all year at low as fuck prices with their money they’ve been making hand over fist

I might be the only one but..what if the whole "hash war" is staged?
Bitmain, Roger, Calvin..they have all the same goal. They were accumulating BCH for a year and have LOADS. All of them want BCH to succed and they definitely dont plan to sell only to beat the other group. So while everyone here is picking up side Im asking what if?

What if this pump during last days should look only like a correction of bear market?

What if pump during next days will look like its caused by Bitmain selling new antminer only for BCH?

What if Bitmain will switch all the hashpower around 15th to BCH to win the staged war and btc will get stucked once again?

And what if the price pump after 15th will only look like people are not scared about fork anymore and buying bch back? And miners will stay on BCH chain..

What if these 2 groups will sell rest of their BTC for BCH? Right now when everyone is expecting BTC to make a big move based on TA.

Dont forget they are making money shorting BTC and they can do it for a long time.

At the end of the day BCH can takeover BTC and it will look like a natural result of this. Pumping bch to moon is super easy for people like Jihan or Calvin but they dont want to be accused. They are people behind the stage.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-06 23-15-25.png (867x514, 106K)

>What if Bitmain will switch all the hashpower around 15th to BCH to win the staged war and btc will get stucked once again?

Not really possible, even if bitmain switch every single miner they have to mine BTC at a loss, that's 25 percent of all BTC mining. BTC carries on to the next difficulty adjustment. Jihan split his resources to fight two wars. I've just realised that BTC is Russia.

What if they have a back door in their antminers making BTC mining impossible.

they won't sell many of THOSE

You don‘t kill BTC. BTC will instead ruin you

Attached: F6B030B3-5BA5-43AB-A11C-24C5808CB764.jpg (506x506, 39K)

I'm going to buy me one of those moderately attractive Bcash girls.

That's 25% leaving BTC leaving THAT chain susceptible to reorgs too.
Who knows how many miners will join in, GAY SEGWIT chain is gonna grind to a halt
Hope it's perfectly planned. When is BTCs next adjustment?
It's 7% more profitable to mine Cash right now. If it keeps pumping this is looking like bad news for Blockstream haha
>Difficulty retarget chart
Date (24h UTC) Nov 18th, 06:10

fork.lol
Plan force chain death spiral is in place

Attached: 1535508963537.gif (480x360, 415K)

That 7 percent profitability would instantly disappear after the switch
>Who knows how many miners will join in
No economic incentive to
Are we going back to the delusional dragonslayer shit?

it's not jihan has money an patents invested in Wormhole coin which he wants DSV and eventually 1 min blocks
he would also like the perpetuation of the alt market because of the money he has invested in alt mining hardware

he's played himself though
nchain, bmg, coingeek can bleed him dry or he can concede defeat

this so called hash war is a catfight in the sandbox btc wont even notice.

you fags are smoking some crazy shit.

nearly all the hashpower on btc is in pools owned by jihan
jihan sold all his btc for bch

Are you a bit retarded? Bitmain owns over 20% of BTC hash power

Since when was 20% "most" ?

yeah but how much of the hashpower in bitmain pools is jihans hashpower

Absolute delusion.
This crap would have to pump to 0.5 to slow down bitcoin by 50%. And that's without the obvious increase in mining fees.
And what matters is bch's difficulty adjustment which is super fast.
Fucking brainlets.

nothing will happen

if jihan doesn't bring hash over from btc he looses WHC and he knows it will also be the beginning of the end for alts

you do realize a single pool even the smallest can mine btc if left alone without competition right?

Nope. Look at the charts, csw already lost.
It's quite simple. Keep the price above 0.09btc and csw's pool will have less than 40%.