RLChad

Why aren't you buying the most undervalued token in the market?

> IBM communications will be released this week, also a video with ibm director was shown during the summit
> Github full with content, over 3k commits
> Intel collaboration | Ubisoft partnership
> Rank 148 with 34m mcap, should atleast be in the top 100
> V2.3 released

Attached: wyip1pqpdkg01.jpg (1000x500, 44K)

I already have a bag.
Sometimes I wish I bought stinkies instead.

This coin financially ruined me

I have 25k stinkies and 25k of this. This should be atleast >$1 when there's REQ with literal no progress with the same mcap. I honestly don't know any other token that's so undervalued

im pretty sure this will go for a nice price in the future. it just sucks for a bit now. REQ is the shittiest obviously, this is a marvelous super project compared to the req javascript button.

This project is awesome and the team is great but I still can't understand why the fuck it needs a token. Pls explain for a newfag?

What is Google? Your question can be answered in less time it took me to write this post.

Pick up 10K RLC and retire by 2020

link makes iexec obsolete

My biggest concern is token economics. It's merely used for payments, which means, it will be marked dumped upon receipt of payment.

I wish it had a staking model like Chainlink where the processing power providers needed to hold tokens to offer services to the buy orders.

Don’t come into a legitimate thread and shill your linkscam. I know you wish you didn’t buy Link, but you did unfortunately. Time to buy a real token that’s worth the hodl.

I have 140,000 RLC.

If you’re serious I would delete your post right now. How can someone so rich be so dumb?

Because I'm not dumb.Token economics fucking matter, too. Do you have any argument that would make me feel more comfy or just sperging? What incentive is there to hold the token?

I cannot believe this conversation. You have 61K invested into a coin and you want ME to make you feel better?

Yeah. I would have way more if you could. I think it's undervalued when compared to Golem's marketcap directly, and, in a broader sense, it's undervalued when compared to literal trash that's in the top 100, but that doesn't make me ecstatic about the token economics.

well amazon and co are already starting with "credits" on their systems so. I guess this will be the same tier.

You simply don't need to take this big of a risk. How and why did you ever acquire 140,000 RLC? If you had that much, why did you not sell when it had a run up to 34K sats? Did you buy ALL 140K at these low prices?

Consider this, you have 10BTC in RLC right now. Bitcoin goes to 100K, do you honestly think RLC will keep it's current satoshi value, or go lower? It will go lower. Would you rather have a gurnateed 1ml with 10btc, or take a risk in RLC? You're already going to be insanely rich with 10BTC, I would NOT take the risk of having 140K in RLC. Honestly. 20/30K will be plenty of risk exposure IF this coin goes to $50, or even $100. $50 is more realistic for RLC.

You should know how important satoshis are, user.

> btc will go to 100k guaranteed.
lmao btc is going to get rekt.

time to flush the turds.

I did. And it just kept crashing

True, it was used to raise funds and now only serves the payment option. I think (and hope) they will implement more advanced token economics in the future.

Amen by brother. Should be top 50 at minimum

Btw I’m also an rlcchad with around 160k rlc. I got 0 worries. Until this coin surpasses all the shitty tier payer projects ahead of it, I am going to continue to hold. All tokens practically released so no worries about token dilution either

I bought 90K of them 2 days ago. The rest came from incremental DCAing starting at $1.40 and down.

I think RLC will outperform Bitcoin over the next 2-3 years (otherwise, I wouldn't be holding it).

And, I disagree with the premise of measuring everything in Satoshis because it's an arbitrarily assigned benchmark of "Well, what if you were holding Bitcoin instead!". If I knew Bitcoin would outperform my alternate investment at the time I made the investment, I wouldn't have been holding the other investment.

There is no other investment field that I know of that applies such logic. (fwiw, I am not a professional in that area, just speaking from anecdotal experience) If Toyota has certain % returns, no one tells the shareholder, bro, why weren't you holding Google instead? I know that we benchmark hedge fund performance or specific stocks against the "market" (S & P 500), but I wouldn't call Bitcoin the "market" of crypto. It's simply Apple.

nice addressing way of addressing his concern brainlet

Attached: 1514592312732.png (817x443, 34K)

You're a faggot.
Good luck user. However, you have to know by now how rare Bitcoins are. What I'm saying is, you have a guaranteed retirement within 5 years. Don't risk that much BTC by having 10 of them in RLC... Unless you have hundreds and hundreds of Bitcoins, but I doubt that you do. Alts matter, but hardly enough as the one and only Bitcoin. Take care user.