Mainnet

when

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 4.47.04 PM.png (876x966, 111K)

now

now

now

now

now

now

now

now

Panoramic (Yeah), panoramic screen (Panoramic screen)All my diamonds (Yeah), see-through, yeah they clean (And they clean)We can switch it (Yeah), rapper serve a fiend, yeah (Switch it)All my bitches (Yeah), come through and they mean, yeah (Yeah)Gang strong (Gang strong), strong like Cuban link, yeah (Strong)Clean cash, had to wash it in the sink, yeah (Clean cash)You ain't spent no money if your diamonds ain't pink, yeah (Pink)And you know that she gon' fuck it if she gon' wink, yeah

December 12

Don't ask me how i know.

how you know?

my id in reverse is qt man

Attached: 1534531360225.jpg (1200x868, 298K)

now

My id is "you sorry moss"

now

Attached: 1538121203010.gif (1170x720, 370K)

88$ EOM

Late December 2018

This isn’t right. But more info regarding will be available soon.

Could be accurate based on how things are developing. Aggregation slated for this week currently, but it could be pushed to next week still

Now

not ever

7/7/2077
Check em.

Late Q1 early Q2 of 2019.

next week

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Rory?