The only one defending this scam on its Discord is a fat, mouthbreathing communist retard

>the only one defending this scam on its Discord is a fat, mouthbreathing communist retard
I really feel bad for AdamReq. That man is amazing, and he's actually useful. What a shitshow.

Attached: IMG_2857.jpg (640x683, 104K)

SUBREDDIT
VACATION

Thanks for caring

Staying away from REQ

if request is a scam why did PWC partner with them? Why is the project worth $35M?

same 3 discord kids with this lame ass FUD
get the fuck outta here

everyone hates request now. it's more than just 3 discord kids, hell my whole secret discord hates it and we basically got rich dumping REQT on you turds. time to get flushed, you shitstain turds.

thats you abstact.

They’re not really “partners”. What you need to understand is that every single large company, especially those in the financial services industry, is looking into blockchain. So what they do is bring in teams of people that have some technical knowledge and then they have two or three of their own employees meet periodically and discuss things with them to see if any new updates on the tech have been made. That’s REQ’s role at PwC, there’s no evidence anything will come of this “partnership”.

Yeah, I'm really glad PWC is continuously working with REQ and... uh? They haven't done anything? OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

tek an venezuelan cunt, why don't you get a jerb and stop stealing the tendies from ya mamas kitchen boys, you know she can only feed the girls dis week. bunch money hungry fudding nigers is yalls

lmao if you havaen't noticed. this is my fucking job. Helping turds getting flushed is my job now.
and req is one big fucking turd.

I'm going to buy more and stockpile while its cheap :)

Attached: 7878765657565.jpg (400x400, 36K)

nice try Abstract. no smart man one would buy this turd.

Spore you can suck my big, fat cock with a touch of mozarella

it took you only one minute to reply, obviously something is going on since you're attacking req so much, thanks for the tip.

Cool just bought 100k mozz balls

shutup abstract you fat fuck. pwc france is not a big org and they wanted to siphon blockchain secrets from a hapless team. pwc will cancel this side project soon enough, leaving req with nothing accomplished. as usual. moneytis fucks

it’s prob that fkin idiot frozen philosopher. the mods req picked are such shilling losers. the req team itself is full of scammers who know how to drag out this hopium till Oct. 2019, when they will dump all their tokens and pivot to the next failure.

finally sold this piece of shit. 5k down the drain. feels bad man.

you’re smart. ppl lost a lot more on this shit team.

$10K here.

Bump

At least you got something back. Other people won't be so lucky if they wait till the lazy frogs exit scam - and it is coming.