Biz

off your a game lads

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-06 16-17-38.png (358x213, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZFo8-JqzSCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fake and gay
there is no main net story

SGX adapter lmao you fucking clueless plebs

aggregate to service agreement is is the story thomas said was indicative of mainnnet

quack quack

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 48AA9150-C303-4810-9498-805830C575EB.png (500x622, 139K)

based
arent we supposed to have some big partner announcements before mainnet?

This.
Mainnet is actually close.

Basic mainnet in november?

hot dog.
I saw yesterday that "collect and aggregate" was pushed off to the next sprint... now it's being worked?!?

ALONG with the GUI test? Those are the two stories I've been following. Thanks for the dopamine rush guy.

Have a picture of a really wealthy hottie.

Attached: perrianne.jpg (778x1024, 497K)

Sergey saying there would be hundreds of nodes available "soon" wasn't indicative enough?

Add me to the screencap

Attached: 1541462935386.png (499x242, 87K)

youtu.be/ZFo8-JqzSCM

Also, he is the chaddest chad ever

Attached: 1514729958714.jpg (1244x700, 575K)

Unironically we are getting close guys. Link in pic related leads to

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-231945.png (1080x2220, 580K)

This, started as of 2 hours ago. Also self checked

Attached: Screenshot_20181106-232046.png (1080x2220, 264K)

You ready frens?

11-17
7 days of glory.

Attached: LINK_2 godd.jpg (1220x1652, 1.28M)

the most important business network well see in our lifetimes may launch this month
we bought shares for pennies
feels
fucking
good
man

chicky chicky checka

Attached: LINK_9.jpg (1116x864, 654K)

checked
we're all going to make it

Attached: 1540589433393.jpg (995x560, 442K)

Reading the task description is literally making me hard. They are literally testing the core functionality of the network over the next few days.

holy moly

let me complicate things for you. this task, is fucking simple to do. they will crank it out in no time.

go on

WET

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1521770742279.png (600x1067, 1009K)

SIRS

Does this mean that they just started working on it? Wont this take some time then. Im not trying to fud, just wondering

CHAINLINK BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are they testing it or starting it from scratch?

what

reasonable question
could be hard, could be mostly done already
the cl team has thus far under promised and over delivered
i suppose well see

Why are you anons so eager for mainnet release?

This. This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you. There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

I'm not even talking about this overused fud pasta...it's just that mainnet release doesn't guarantee a moon. What will cause a moon is a growing network; however, this will take time. I think a moon in 2020 is likely once smart contracts gain maturity and adoption.

Attached: hoddiesergey.jpg (3500x2361, 589K)

another random date larp.

more that mainnet unmasks all the partners that have been speculated and not announced
whether they use or dont use the network in volume at launch will likely depend on the success of the partners selling whitelabeled cl

So basically LINK's equivalent of EEA?

of course none of us really know but i would guess that once a few big banks and swift publicly say "cl is how you interact with our customers using smart contracts" it will be as some kind of similar grouping

∆∆∆ to discuss ∆∆∆

I see it as two phases:
1. Shitty blockchain companies use the "testnet" (testnet is on main ETH chain and uses real LINK tokens)
2. Real companies jump in

Phase one is $60 mostly due to hypde
Phase two hits around $6311

You are also forgetting speculation. New tech assets are driven in their early stages by speculative value more than actual value then later on even out. Sometimes they don't even out and remain overpriced.

True...but imo the speculation bubble popped in 2017.

On shitcoins, by people who didnt understand blockchain, sure
Anyone buy some dentacoin?

We are moving into real world use phase. Speculation on that is new