Constellation Daily Fud Tracker

Still no answer to the FUD about CEO Day Trading Investor Funds.
Team and Shills still doing backflips to avoid answering the question at all costs.
Shills still spreading misinformation, team still standing by and watching it happen.

THE TOKEN IS GETTING CRUSHED IN THE MARKET, ITS ALMOST TO ZERO.

Should have answered the FUD.

Smart money is out, just the shills left holding bags of dagshit.

Attached: constellation-labs.jpg (380x250, 11K)

Can you please post a chart so we can all laugh?

Wow I guess the fud finally killed them. Good work OP for sticking with it. Projects like Constellation give crypto a bad name. I think we can say it's officially over now. Remember kids, gotta answer that fud. If it's real just own up to it and move on. Pretending it doesn't exist is going to get you rekt every time.

INB4 shills start explaining why all the whales and smart investors dumping is a great accomplishment so the team can focus on something something something nonsense something something new internet plus muh low market cap 9000x EOY

> Ignores fud that could wreck the project to zero IM ALL IN BRO

Sub 4million cap coin that no one knows about has multiple threads a day and quick replies after threads open. Yeah. You’re not kidding anyone. You’re the same poster talking to yourself.

Not even close but great to see a DAG team member show up to support their shitcoin. You know whats really funny. You and your shills cant even explain this shit.

1 Man Fuds our project
1 Man wants to know about the CEO day trading
1 Man setup hundreds of phones and posed as real investors asking hard questions in TG
1 Man is trolling Jow Forums with 9000 VPNs

Turns out one man was actually the majority of the community that just dumped this shitcoin into the toilet for good.

How does it feel to keep accumulating, lying to people, spreading misinformation and in the end you get rekt? You deserve to be poor KYS please.

Your fud is absolute garbage. but this coin is so fucked regardless. RIP daggies.

Its not garbage, anyone who knows the project knows its for real and unanswered. Why do you think all the big investors dumped? Why do you think the token dumped hard since the exact day the fud came out and hasnt recovered. Saying the fud is garbage is a lie. Im sure a disgruntled bag holder, but you cant deny the team went way out of their way to avoid answering the fud.
And now that shit is almost zero. I hope you lost everything.

I wish I never found this POS project I lost so much money. Sort of glad it's finally over.

man the fudder is so autistic here - imagine how annoying he/she musta been on the TG? Jesus if I could ban you from living I would ... DAG is dumping hard but it's such low volume that any action will have a big effect on the price. I'm still holding but not really following - don't want to know how much down I am right now.

Hates the guy trying to get an answer on the fud, but gives the team who is screwing up to he project and lost all his money a pass. Nice logic brainlet

The fud never got answered by the team making investors dump the coin to avoid losing more or their money.

>Fuck the guy asking about it what an asshole. Why would he want to understand risk in his investment?

>all hail the transparent team who have been accussed of something they refuse to discuss watching their token lose 90% of it's value at your expense

Makes lots of sense

You know the fudder was actually right.

Said team would NEVER answer the question about day trading allegations. Check

Said CEO departure story was a crock of shit. Check

Said token would go to zero if they didn't answer. Check, it's almost there

Can't argue with him he was right all along.

To be fair I do start the daily fud threads but not the originator of the fud. That guy got it right and swears by it. He doesnt post here but he knows whats really happening at Constellation and has been right about everything so far. He said it would just keep dropping and dropping until it finally reaches zero. So far, hes dead on

If you want to be completely fair, most crypto is down over the last few months. But dag is down way further and the fud is what's driving it into the ground. Wish the team would just make a statement so we can finally moon

What I don't get is - if you're so upset about this coin - why not just sell up and move on? How much did you lose to make you feel like you have to fud this non-stop? I lost a bunch on UBT but I don't give a fuck. I'm not on some mission to 'save anons'. Just move on or preferably kys

There are several people who lost big money mostly as a result of the team committing various forms of investor fraud. Some want to see justice brought to the team. Some dont think it would be fair to let them commit investor fraud and walk away leaving this to be our problem instead of theirs.
And then there are bag holders such as yourself getting fucked by us and fucked by the team at the same time. Sucks to be you, mostly because your stupid. You hate us but praise the team. Enjoy your fucking losses dumb faggot.

It’s not investor fraud you fucking dope - it’s the way crypto markets cycle. I get the feeling this is babies first investment... of course no business is going to answer some random questions about their inner workings

Feels so fucking good seeing this shit crash and burn. I hope that retard who shilled this shit nonstop lost everything

Bagholder Bingo champion 2018. Now investor fraud is called a crypto market cycle. Now go on and on about how this helps the team focus on muh amazin tech and enterprise partners like IBM lol.
Have fun being poor dumbass. Shilling for people fucking your ass gets you exactly what you got, a bag of dogshit worth nothing

There was a whole group of them being paid by the team for "community engagement" in their Orion portal. Saw it myself first hand, that's why this project is flooded with shills and misinformation.

there was this one particular faggot on here who would absolutely explode everytime i came in the thread and mentioned how Fantom was better

Constellation and Fantom are both shitcoins.

Just bought 750k thanks op

I expected this response, come up with something better

Dag shills are the worst, mostly moonbois and amatuer investors. Their whole argument is round after round of bagholder bingo. Rarely any substance and definitely no tech or business comprehension.

I love these fucking shills. Take a look at the trade history, there has NOT been 750k real volume during an entire month. LOL
Brainlets always gonna be poorfags

where the fuck are the shills? All i see is fud from an obviously wrecked 'investor' trying to annoy the few bagholders left. On second thought - I don't even know what this fools motive is any more? Helping out anons? OK buddy - maybe you should find a hobby or something ...

I hate this project and this sub human team members. My biggest issue is not that i lost a lot of money but they walking away with 32m ICO money with which they will be set for life.

Team member spreading fake fud. Too obvious troll gtfo. God damn you bag holders will try anything

You were given the opportunity to get answers here: →
but all you did was run away.

All your threads are phony, with weird comments and fake "conversations". Show us what you have with real hard facts and not some rumour you claim to have heard in the bar one night, while drunk. Facts. Documentation. Please. Not fluff and garbage.

Knew you were a Fantom shill.

You’re part of the outsourced marketing from Fantom running around in several telegram channels having fake conversations with yourself. Just saw you name dropping Fantom in an XRP chat. 2001 style marketing in full effect.

This happens every time. You make a thread and suddenly tons of people show up with weird comments spewing their support to your thread. One critical comment and asking for you and your fans (your VPN IDs) to substantiate your claims, and suddenly you all are gone.

post link. i have a dev account in orion and never saw this

Saw the fantom shilling too in stellar TG. Fantom is a Korean scam. Anyone wanna join me in spreading this?

Buy $CHX and save yourselves