Why was the thread from earlier today deleted? Anyway, COLX thread

Why was the thread from earlier today deleted? Anyway, COLX thread.

Attached: 1526016814382.jpg (1920x981, 138K)

This is one of my long gambles for shitcoins, am I a moron?

>This is one of my long gambles for shitcoins
Same.
>am I a moron?
You and me both if this turns out to be the complete shitcoin it's looking like.

Well good luck to you as well!

It's a shitcoin but it's not a complete shitcoin

Sold at a loss for more BCH yesterday, so far I've been making up the losses. I just couldn't take the vote begging to get listed on yet more shitty exchanges. FUCKING BINANCE OR BUST, DO YOU HEAR ME DEVS?

be tough. no premine/ico so devs working off funding proposals only.

We're at the start of a new alt boom boys. I genuinely believe colx will let me make it. This is one of the few shitcoin capable of doing a genuine x100 like in the good old days.

Is that enough for $1?

wrong, its an actual shitcoin dude. it's going nowhere

This is my gut instinct unfortunately and I've been around for a while. Knees weak, bags are heavy.

It has done x100 (and more) before, but just like many alts it lost a lot of those gains. However, it can and will do it again, it has the tech to be relevant.

check'd. team is working hard. even if grid computing is a meme it's got a lot of other things going for it (speed, design, mns, following, partnerships with other shitcoins)

>it's got a lot of other things going for it
There are like a dozen PoS PIVX/Zerocoin clones that do or will do the same stuff as the COLX blockchain. It's all or nothing with COLX developing an actual grid computing marketplace and they haven't shown any advancements on tech related to this for as long as I've been following the project.

/nervous/

its going to 1 sat fools

r u sure

True, but colx is the oldest and best known. ColossusCoin is actually from 2013, rebranded in 2015 and again in 2017. The team has the expertise to take this coin somewhere.

Unlike the new useless shitcoins like turtle...

>"Mom stop asking if I want dinner, I am investor!"
>"huh what a small team that asks to get listed on exchanges and in the meantime works on the grid and other stuff? Lol what a beggars"
>"what? a volunteer team with no ico? What a losers, real coins do icos"
>"huh selling at the absolute bottom? Lol it's not the bottom it can go easily to 6, I'll buy back later"
>"How do you mean it's a small cap?! It should be really easy to get onto binance! Check out all these other coins."
>"Huh it increased 70% yesterday? Oh whatever I'll buy on the dip"

That is you user

Nope, it's definitely worth holding on too. It all depends on what markets they'll start trading and how they'll deliver on the Grid.

I'd say it's a 50/50 gamble. You can lose your money, or you can stand to make a shitload.

Wrong, you people said the exact same thing before January. Good luck with that user.

This is the bottom

These anons get it

correct

It's a gamble but so is any other shitcoin. Even the larger caps are gambles. I rather gamble with a high risk king of shitcoins.

This. And I much rather do that with colx then with most other shitcoins.

Cmon OP, it's your thread. Your responsibility to keep is alive and post more info.

OP here from work. I don't really have any more info about COLX. I hold a bit and I'm skeptical they can achieve what they've set out to achieve. Nobody asks tough questions about the future of the project in the discord (questions about the grid are met with "just wait and see, we're working hard, etc.").

Let's try to get a discussion going here again today. What do we think the demand is for a computing marketplace? What if it was just to lend out spare CPU power for the sake of, say, Cryptonight mining? Would that be a model that would work? What other rented compute power could people actually get paid for? Most other grid computing is volunteer based AFAIK.

Write down the questions you have and ask it in the next AMA. Also, read the AMAs. I am skeptical you're going to have a good discussion here. But I like your style.

I've read the AMAs. The questions the community asks are softballs. I might ask a question in the next one but I know that it would be tough for them to answer in a way that would satisfy my doubts right now. This is an ambitious idea and I'm torn between wanting to learn more about it and wanting to shit on it for how far out of reach the whole thing seems. It is crypto after all.

This, desu. When asked about what sort of experience they have in grid computing, they gave this wishy washy answer about having experience but not wanting to say because muh privacy.

I couldn't agree more. I will do the same thing. I've already asked questions, in retrospect fairly supervisual ones, in the previous AMAs. I'll ask some more difficult questions next time.

Eventhough I am a relatively large holder I have yet to fully grasp their understanding and skill in grid computing. Nonetheless, I expect our concerns are community wide and that the next AMA probably is heavily grid questions focussed.

We'll see.

I have 0.001 BTC laying on Cryptopia. Is COLX the gem I should go for or is there some other?

lol why bother but sure would be a good gamble.

I'd say yes for sure, but obviously I'm biased

I've been staking since April with 365,000 colxt. The amount went up to 2 million but many of my tokens were not minting. I matter one of the team on discord and he said my wallet forked and was minting come from another chain that isn't real. So I put the new bootstrap comes into the wallet folder on my c drive as instructed. My wallet balance is now 421,655. The team is like sorry bud. I'm a little pissed my wallet was staking useless coins?? How the fuck does that even make sense

Attached: IMG_20181026_213136.jpg (2160x3840, 1.84M)

This bitch looks exactly like one of my exes. Holy shit.

How can you get up to two million with such a small amount? That doesn't make sense. Smth went wrong. I remember that a friend and I were staking and suddenly we received way too much, and I think something similar happened.

I was staking with smth like 30M 24/7 and got 1500-3000 a day iirc.

421,655 sounds like to amount it should be.

Yeah I just checked we had the exact same, we weren't on mainnet. Saw smth was wrong because we were getting insane amounts of stakinging rewards because we are the only ones that are minting the block on a non existing chain.

>I got 6$ on cryptopia

Attached: wew.jpg (112x125, 2K)

Fucking kek.
If enough nodes that you're connected to are running out of date wallets that can happen. Same happened to me but I realized it right away because I was staking rewards like every 10 minutes which, quite obviously, isn't right. It's bullshit but you could have realized something wasn't right faster than what it sounds like.