You told me TA doesnt work

you told me TA doesnt work

this went from bull flag into moon

Attached: own-token[1].png_1537330836.png (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

weown.com/#our-team
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's this gonna dump to to buy in

Thanks anons

it's prolly going to move like quant

Hi, I’ve been watching Own since early May. Two people I know are invested. I’ve watched all of the AMAs. Sascha seems very honest and it looks like the team has a lot of experience in securities field. The fact that they concentrate on the product and not on marketing says a lot about this project. Recent increase in value will certainly draw more attention as well as the video blockchain Brad shared but it still feels the $9M market cap is too small for this kind of project. The upcoming updates to dsr, launch of mainnet, masternodes, the undisclosed banks/institutions that already signed on... this project seems too good to pass. I am just jumping on the bandwagon. Certainly looking forward to chx being on steroids.

this will go to 1bn+ marketcap. dont sell any until then. its the eth of sto's

VeChain of securities and equity

this is the next qnt but it will go even higher than qnt did imo

Spot on brother. 100% agree with you.

STOs will dominate in this upcoming alt season just you wait lads

this is dumping and it's dumping hard.
at least tell people to buy at a good time jesus...

yeah its gonna dump hard cuz no globally recognized banks have signed with them or bought their products.... an 8m MC is gonna dump cuz they dont have a working product. Besides theyre light years behind their competitors.

fucking idiot. stay poor with as you hold your shitcoins down to 0.

lol just like all of the coins that partnered with ""microsoft"" and ""ibm""

also the other coins getting shilled here have been dumping lately too so i don't know why anyone even trusts this place

stellar and IBM was a major partnership. but I do agree with your second statement. /biz is filled with trash shilled. honestly you should watch the interview with blockchain brad and then watch all of CHX's AMA. think you might change ur mindset on CHX dumping for now since its extremely undervalued atm.

everyone reading this.
go to their site
weown.com/#our-team
check their partners
theres not one fucking bank listed
dont trust pumpers

>cuz

cuz its NDA moron. Ill make sure u give u a few CHX when it takes off though.

everyone buy own sirs
we own many of them haha

Attached: bitcoinjanuary.png (687x469, 30K)

how do you know then if it's on NDA?
i think it's cute that you guys think that you can promote this garbage
poor little babies trying to trick people to get more money wah wah wah

borderline autistic kid does zero research and pouts nonsense. im not promoting anything you dumbass. you either buy it or you dont. simply telling you to do more than look at a website lmfao (WP, AMA, interviews, etc)

>NDA partners not listed on website. oh no, must be fake.
>doesnt watch recent blockchain brad interview before bitching about not being able to find what im talking about
> zero DD, truly autistic

interview was fake it was confirmed on the dark net crypto forums "brad" is a hologram