I fomoed in

this shit is gonna be a winner. coinbase listing imminent. reddit fags sucking BAT cock nonstop. golden bull soon... strap in before it's too late boys

Attached: BAT.jpg (800x800, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatbitcoindid.com/podcast/braves-brendan-eich-on-fixing-online-advertising
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright went all in, user.

Comfy as fuck. XRP and XLM will do it's thing right now but they will come back down. I'll ride BAT to the top and when it dumps enter into a much cheaper XRP/XLM/ADA

This is the one crypto project where the reddit fags are welcome. Everyone possible needs to be using this, if Brave is successful the web will be completely remonetized. Online revenue will flow to websites, content creators, user; not just Google and Facebook's coffers.

I think BAT will be the last one added. They have no reason to add the rest, or xrp for that matter you fucking ripple shill. Anyways only time will tell but once BAT is listed on CB proper then I think that's going to be it for a couple of months. Once the holders of the other three realize that, then they'll begin to fomo into BAT, but probably not 0x. It will be just one more reason to be prepared to stay in BAT for at least a year. There's a lot coming down the pipeline in terms of price boosting announcements.

>my body is ready

You mean like the exit scam BAT is. Then yes huge things coming

Attached: signal-2018-10-29-205026.jpg (1467x1508, 106K)

it's already trading on cb pro and anything going to cb goes on pro first. they already said it's getting added to standard cb too so why the fuck would it be last? it's happening in < 1 week brainlet

Real fomo will be at $10+ right now is still the ground floor. People don't understand BATies are motivated they will watch ads and buy whatever products/service to show support. Seeing this Advertisers will keep unloading new money into the ecosystem. This is going to be huge.

It's literally on CB Pro right now. Do you even use twitter? Holy shit it's like talking to a time traveller from the past.

aaaaand
it's dumping lol

>drops 90 sats
>ITS DUMPING LEL XDDDDDDD

"dumped" 90 sats LOL

Look at BTC. That's why.

>being this new

didn't even notice that nice

they're sucking its cock cause they already bought retard, they are waiting to unload like you

F R E E F A L L
R
E
E
F
A
L
L

go download Brave RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Attached: BAT signal.jpg (1500x959, 292K)

Literally backed by silicon valley vc's. Suck your own cock salty no-coiner.

I wasn't clear enough so you guys misunderstood. I think out of the initial 5 tokens initially named by CB as being listed (with 0x already being listed) BAT will be the second and last one out of those 5 to be listed. If anyone remembers the general mood around the announcement when it happened, cb definitely made it clear that not all the tokens would be listed. Just my take.

>muh browser plugin token

Hey you sound familiar. Tell Arlo he's a little bitch and owes me my 500 bat back

"There's a site and you can guess which one it is, has 80 million adblocking users a month... they are ready to try something with us, they are ready to convert those users to Brave users." Aprox. 53:30.

whatbitcoindid.com/podcast/braves-brendan-eich-on-fixing-online-advertising

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-06 22-08-38.png (526x196, 20K)

What's the screenshot from?

Checked. BAT is going to be much bigger than your average/biz/let thinks.

Hmmm. It's obviously not Wikipedia, YouTube, or eBay. Do 8/9 plebbit users know how to use Adblock?

Attached: EA5B14E9-794F-4D52-A828-02B0644B74CB.jpg (645x729, 37K)

>dependent on fucking ads where things like adblock exist

How do you think its going to moon then?

LMAO, just fuck off

Apparently not. Someone said they had the link in another thread, so stand by.

tell me homo

Kek, the entirety of biz is waiting to dump this at $1, the PnD will be glorious

>2018
>not buying BAT at $0.30

LOL

This is such obvious money it doesn't even need to be shilled. You're a fucking loser if you're not swinging this on GDAX right now

You've clearly mistaken this for link, it will blow past $1 so fucking fast your eyeballs are gonna sweat.

It's a list of the most visited websites #5-10 and their user numbers. How are you able to type and use the internet being this retarded? Do you have a caretaker?

this is huge. the only sites left in 80m+ range that run on ads are all huge picks

Attached: sites.png (346x392, 22K)

ada is next.

It's reddit, twitter, or twitch. Screencap this.

Attached: 1517429635151.png (403x448, 53K)

Yep pretty much, my guess is Twitter because Jack Dorsey is already in crypto. Now that I think about it, it seems like a no brainer.

Hopefully Reddit, rather them not jump on the sinking liberal, censorship ships of Twitter or Facebook.

I'm thinking twitch. they recently made changes in Aug. announcing that Twitch Prime ad-free viewing was coming to an end. They're very much interested in getting back some of that ad-revenue they were missing out on.

Hidden Profile

How can it be reddit with only 90 million users. You're saying 8/9 of their users are adblocking? No way.

I dont know why you crossed yahoo out? It is yahoo.

No need to waste disk space

Its yahoo. They have team members that previously worked at yahoo, and yahoo is losing money to ad blockers, and users switching to google products.

Get ready to see collusion from big tech companies to take google down. Firefox wants them gone too, and so does apple. These companies are tired of seeing Google steal their revenue sources.

You might think yahoo isn't big news, but it is probably much bigger than reddit or twitch or whatever you think they might ad.

Brave will still be able to get the attention of these other user segments that are on twitter,reddit,twitch. They are building tipping systems into them.

Would those platforms be cool for a partnership pump? Hell yeah! However yahoo is actually much bigger news in the grand scheme of this all when it comes to user acquisition which is really what matters.

I've got 11K of these things that I bought for about 35 cents a piece during the bubble. Will I make it?

Attached: asuka angry.jpg (299x168, 9K)

Yahoo is still big in Japan. But they don't have tipping culture like burgers.

Yahoo is still big here in the U.S. despite what retarded zoomers might think. Unfortunately crypto retards are zoomers and they wont understand why this is huge news unless they are red pilled.

Im running out of time dropping red pills for these retarded zoomers. Boomers just get richer and richer.

Yall are fucking retarded for buying BAT this token is going nowhere

Attached: signal-2018-11-05-150121.png (600x642, 199K)

Dubs on dubs on dubs on dubs, yes you will make it user.

Attached: 1541258154519.jpg (363x363, 30K)

Japan has monacoin. They dgaf about BAT.

This wasnt a Japan play you fucking mongoloid. I dont even think Brave is even pushing the Japanese market that heavily yet.