AION- Last chance to get in

Insider here. This is going to be one of the most widely used cryptos in 2022. When block chains become mainstream. $100/ token is possible. fully diluted market marketcap at this price will be $46B , considering crypto will grow another 20x , this is very conservative

Attached: download (1).jpg (314x160, 4K)

Shitcoin Commandments: it’s a shitcoin if you can’t adequately answer all these questions.
1. What is it
2. What problems is it solving
3. Who will use the platform
4. How long until this “platform” is released

Gookcoin Commandments
1. lose money
2. get gooked

yes sir
i tell them many time this good coim but no listens
pls sirs expect $7OO very soon

1. Standalone blockchain working on blockchain-agnostic interoperability protocol.
2. Scaling and interoperability at layer 1.
3. dApp builders (main net), enterprises and governments (private/permissioned/consortium spoke chains), other blockchains (bridging)
4. Main net live since April

>Insider here
matt likes to take it inside.
q predicted this

is matt being blacked by team barbados insider q user

Yes, this will be a $100 / token. you need atleast 10k to make it

lmao yall some funi cuck lords
I'm fat as fuck deep in aion boiz

Nice marketing buzzwords faggot.

Liberal pussies in here causing FUD. Worried about a real business getting into crypto. This will be the coin to own in 2019 for max gains.

Is 10k enough to run a node and make it?

> He can’t comprehend technical terms
> He types hastily while inhaling Doritos
> “Nice marketing buzzwords faggot”
> He misses 1000% gains

Matt Spoke has a 4.5 inch penis, he will never lead any successful project.

were you sucking those ?

Oh I know what they mean, literal buzz words and marketing memes. Was expecting the typical "DYOR" but you responded with something even more incel-like. I bet you don't even know what they mean and just copied and pasted. Nice try shill, enjoy your next TRS. From $10 bucks to 40 cents.

Attached: 1514955049955.jpg (480x360, 22K)

kek he should become a trap

Early investors are still up almost 3x. Retards that FOMO'd into the pump (low circulating supply, no testnet yet, peak of bull market, PBC hype) got rekt and deserved it.

Plz sir explain these buzzwords to muh familie...

yeah and they could be up 60x. but they're not, they're up 3x. because the coin dumped 95%.

insider here. dont buy this. there will be some news which will tank the price even further.

insider here. buy this. there will be some news which will cause the price to moon.