I fucked up didnt I biz?

Attached: 20181107_022837.png (1556x358, 202K)

Anyone else shorting this trash?

Attached: 1534819304547.png (688x578, 32K)

Going to get close

Bear div in play still

Attached: boo.jpg (612x613, 59K)

hilarious. you could have just traded your btc for a shitload of bch at the bottom, instead you want to be a little bitch and short it with leverage, now you lose your BTC when you get liquidated in the next few hours, and you won't have any bch to show for it. get fucked, cuck

>bear div
He still believes in magic triangles

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 9K)

Your going to the monastery kid

Attached: 1541548382064.jpg (639x359, 21K)

Attached: thisOPfaggot.png (259x147, 96K)

Please do yourself a favor and stop marging trading. Maybe you get now a lesson and learn from it.

I'm shooting it eight now lol just be patient. Price action doesn't look good to me right now. U entered at a bad time tho

I closed my short, if I were you I'd pull out or put your stoploss above the last high.

No, you did the right thing. Corekek retards should be broke

Close your position and open a long now if you want to recover your money

Indeed. Short it to fucking death. Just watching Ver on interviews makes me want to destroy this shitcoin. Already on a fat short.

You two and most of the community are too greedy at this stage.
Dump is coming, fags.

Attached: Detective anon.jpg (788x699, 36K)

na OP did a good job.
close short at around 450

It's few days too early for a short.
You might get liquidated.

OP's position will never recover, what matters now is you choose how much you lose

Yes, yes, yes. Let your emotions guide you financially. That’s good.

>shorting crypto in q4 2018

darwin award i guess

As if a corecuck at this stage of the game could possibly be any other way.

(death dubs checked)
>Just watching Ver on interviews makes me want to destroy this shitcoin
I love how mad the BCH derangement syndrome posters get

Attached: happydedede.jpg (224x215, 16K)

Yeah, totally bro! Cyrpto currencies will come back strong, just like Pogs and Beanie Babies did in value. Let's laugh at him. Fuck having a job and investing REAL money. Pass the blunt broseph, only smart intellectuals like us held out.
*tips menorah*

I've shorted it 3 times on pull backs like a madlad and not really done well (one of them was a similar entry to your one), got stopped out in small profits each time, now I am short again from 0.095 and I nearly got stopped out for a loss but now its ok and I am riskless but after this one I might just leave BCH for a while and look for different ideas and come back to it nearer the fork date to short the laggards. As for you getting back to your entry and below I don't know man and its right at a backtesting point so if it does break the upward trend line that's persisted for a while its likely it will wick right down near your entry and then bounce back again. Your position should have stopped you out above 0.09 and the R:R on a short where your entry is wasn't a bad idea at all but if you are not gonna cut it loose and free up your book for other ideas (I dunno how exposed you are to that position, I hope not too much) then you are marrying yourself to a loser. I'd probably set limit orders just past breakeven for 25% of it just to unwind a bit if it does breakdown and wick then bounce up again. I noticed that earlier BCH reversed its inverse correlation with BTC so it will likely fall if BTC does (in fact this latest sell off showed a strong over correlation to BTC which to me shows weakness in BCH). But yeah you are gonna have to set alarms and wait it out or just cut it and accept the loss, I'd recommend looking for new ideas and entering those if you see them but with better risk management, stops placed and not overexposing ect (doesn't seem like you are overexposing anyway at 3x leverage). Lets hope Jihan Wu dumps some of his bags to keep bitmain afloat. Good luck out there user.

Attached: 712534.png (680x435, 474K)

Don't worry fren, happens. I lost 50% on my ETH short yesterday

Attached: 1526050750622.jpg (219x230, 10K)