NEO, Biz still thinks its a scam. LMFAO

Can you imagine not being in $15 ETH?

Attached: The One.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ercwl/status/970294228122263552
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mfw your washed up shitcoin is so dead and irrelevant biz can't even be bothered to fud it. Top fucking kek I hope you're being paid to create this thread and not actually holding this

Attached: DFB5F22E-0496-4A51-B33B-783B4D0488D0.jpg (296x300, 16K)

Stay mad faggot. ETH is so busy trying to figure out PoS and how to sing about their failures while NEO is working on 3.0 and China is developing its digital dollar.

Unironically these are the type posts that should trigger your instinct to buy.

No thanks
twitter.com/ercwl/status/970294228122263552

lol stay poor

What about $15 meth?

Attached: sweating-pepe.jpg (218x218, 8K)

even if ETH doesn't win, the following are all better than slow, centralized, dead NEO:
>XLM
>ZIL
>VET
>HOT
>HPB
thats just off the top of my head there are plenty more. but by all means keep buying this chink database coin that literally nobody, NOBODY, uses. retards deserve to lose their money.

I'm unironically looking to get back into NEO/GAS after I sell my NEX bags. NEO is centralized now but I don't think it'll be long before that's no longer the case. GAS is the real winner though, once people actually use the NEO blockchain. Antshares was good to me, so I feel like I should get back into it at some point. I figured it was at like 30 bucks still, it's fucking 15?!

You just named coins. Nothing is even there. NEO is the only project with real dapps and has the funds/team to push ETH over. The others are just coins, with barely any connections. WTF are you talking about?

How much GAS needed to make it?

I think GAS can hit $150-200 in next bullrun

Fuck yeah. Once NEX goes live, GAS is gonna go through the roof. GAS will be worth more than NEO at some point, assuming people actually use NEO. God these names are fucking terrible.

lol we tried to push GAS to be renamed to NEON but they didnt do it. Not sure if GAS will ever overtake NEO, marketmakers would lose a ton of money because everyones strategy has been sell GAS for more NEO. And everyone converts around .5 NEO

That's fine for now, but what about in five years if the NEO blockchain has millions of smart contracts each with dozens of transactions every block? GAS/NEO has been trading in that .25-.35 range since June.

But wont GAS rewards drastically decease over time by holding NEO? GAS is the utility token , NEO is the governance token

Oh God in 5 years who knows. I suspect the cryptocurrency market to only go through 2-3 more bullruns till it matures, which I then suspect it to (((collapse))), making crypto as we know it worthless. Im pulling out around BTC $90,000 so whatever GAS/NEO is worth around then is when I am done.
You're implying supply and demand beats out marketmakers. We all know whales and jews control the market prices now and if theyre selling GAS for more NEO, they wont allow the invisible hand.

name one NEO dapp you have actually used in your life. or anyone you know for that matter. oh thats right you can't because nobody uses NEO for anything other than collecting and selling GAS because its a centralized chink ponzi whos only purpose is to scam dumb gweilo like you. and you still hold and defend it in the year 2018. my sides

Yeah, welcome to life as a fucking retard where you expect people to use emergent technologies. Maybe wait five years. You're like the faggot in 1989 telling us that we don't need more than one cell tower.

Although I do use Aphelion and will use NEX when it's available shortly.

Attached: 1538116160960.png (1375x900, 156K)

ohnoitsretarded.jpg Its all about scaling and connections. ETH might solve scaling but by the time they do, NEO will have as well as China opens backup. ETH lost its edge as NEO has been building a tightly knit ecosystem. Its digital identity partners alone will allow developers to use blockchain to secure the coming adoption. Thats something ETH will NEVER be able to compete on, dapps will be worth much more to big business with digital identities than some anarchist coin. Super short-sighted on every FUD'er honestly. Did I mention DBFT yet? lmao NEO already solved PoW.

Not a scam but it's clearly inferior and nothing to offer tech wise.

DBFT allows for blockchain technology to be used at its fullest without threatening the netowrk with forks. GAS is NEO's way of solving PoW. Digital Identities is actively being worked on by its closest partners and they just implemented an actor model so processes can "think" faster, this is revolutionary. WTF are you talking about?

*blocks your path*

Imagine buying other people's 200x bags, instead of getting in on the best new ground floor in years.

Attached: snowblossomflower.png (1500x1500, 40K)

theyre not someone elses 200x bags.lol Theres 100 million NEO tokens and trillions of dollars to be made. NEO already has every advantage it needs to become the #1 blockchain in the World. You want people to throw money at something thats on the "ground floor" when the cryptomarkets only have 3 years left and then it'll be (((matured))). Fuck outta here.lol

Yeah the people who bought at 7 cents are just selling now.

Imagine people who bought BTC in 2011. XRP when it was 0.0035,ETH at 60 cents.

New levels of delusion being reached.

This desu kek.

>tightly knit ecosystem
Is that because the whole NEO network is run from like 9 servers all owned by the foundation. Idk why I'm arguing with 16 year olds. Buy NEO. It's easily the 3rd best platform in China.

Holy fuck boys i think its retarded. It cant even FUD properly. This is why you shit in the street.

NEO is in the shitter now because of FUD, plus it usually dumps (and pumps) harder than other coins. However, it is unironically one of the best projects out there. One of the only projects with the funds and the team to realise the immensity of its vision. A vision which is extremely well thought out for mass adoption. There are plenty of projects which beat NEO on one or two variables but barely anything which competes as an all round project. Not a very good hold for trades or accumulating btc atm but easily one of the best long holds. Maybe the best.

>>Can you imagine not being in $80?
>Can you imagine not being in $60?
>Can you imagine not being in $50?
>Can you imagine not being in $30?
>Can you imagine not being in $20?
>Can you imagine not being in $15?

Attached: 1521258400662.gif (177x340, 2.99M)

How emotionally attached to a coin do you need to be to call Neo tech revolutionary? Literally Pchain, the borderline chink scam, is unironically better. Also, you didn't named anything interesting in your comment, this is worse than the "atomic swap" meme which is attached to every shitcoin without any substance.

If you believe actual usage of the network will go up, then you buy GAS. The 'whale staking' factor is always a given.

Attached: 1513920811861.jpg (931x931, 87K)

This

eth=neo