Short everything, economy is going to crash

Short everything, economy is going to crash.

Attached: RIP house.jpg (1738x669, 65K)

Ok

>muh house of reps
lol...

Reminder that low iq retards who are passionate about politics will never make it

But who will institute the tariffs and tax cuts and military spending?

Honestly you should kill yourself if you voted for a single republican, you magacuck NPCs.

I don't invest in boomer stocks and liberals like crypto so this is bullish

Lol imagine these sites getting payed by Republicans to show a fake poll that dems are winning so the pubs get off their ass and vote

haha eat my dick fag

Liberals do NOT like crypto, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Liberals just don't invest. They spend their money on avocado toast and rely on government gibs.

yet most devs in crypto are Liberal apart from the libertarian tards

Republicans don't invest either
they keep their savings under the mattress to be devalued by inflation, and what they don't save they use to buy pasbt blue ribbon and shotgun shells

Are you retarded? The Ethereum community is filled with liberals and XLM is basically a liberal free nigger gibs shitcoin

Liberals want to regulate everything, especially financial markets, they will ban everything they can.

I don't want to be rude with you, but liberals isn't the same as liberal politicians, liberal politicians want to control the economy, they don't like unregulated markets like crypto.

senate is what matters anyway.

no they don't

Exactly this, with a split congress democrats won't be able to pass anti crypto regulation so we're safe for now.

trump is the one who fucked crypto taxes though????

You don't know what you're talking about go to sleep already

Jared Polis is most based dem and he just won his race. Superfag bitcoiner, how will biz react? Dems easily are more based when it comes to crypto.