Is LINK the poor man's /makeit/ coin?

Is LINK the poor man's /makeit/ coin?
And why is SNOW the more elegant and superior alternative?
>Simple
>Scalable
>Portable
>Quantum Sufficient
>Genuinely ASIC Resistant
>Low Energy
>Ready to go Block Explorer, Pool, Miner software
and far more

Winter is coming Snow marines.
Make sure to get your 21000 stack
1000EOY

Attached: link vs snowblossom.png (1013x593, 65K)

Snowblossom might be the next Bitcoin. Just the "what-if" alone has me almost all in. I'll consider selling some when it hits Binance.

This. Link is literally dumping right now, how sad (but not really).

i managed to get like 300, i wish i held more.

I want to believe

Attached: ladysnowbiz.png (719x404, 293K)

fuck off pajeet
saged

Poor fag with 104. Going to buy more on payday Friday but at this rate this shit will probably be $10. Wish I bought more a couple days ago...fml.

Any news if Tradeogre is interested in listing this?

Link is a premined ICO. You are buying bags off VCs.

Snow is ground level and unironically our coin. no premine. no ico. a fresh take on cryptocurrency and biz holds 25% of the addresses. Everyone get in here. 21 + required for entry into / our coin /

They went silent which means they can neither "confirm or deny". Only a matter of time now.

I only buy CUM (Cryptographic Ultra Money)
CUM is a next-generation blockchain 5.0, decentralized, trustless quantum-resistant AI deep learning/fog-computing platform with full fledged multi-tiered masternode ultra-economics, near-infinite scalable feeless TPnS (transactions per nano-second) and 2000+ fully integrated partnerships (under NDA) with multi-trillion dollar companies and supranational organizations.

Attached: 1531529824767.png (617x298, 233K)

I love the fact that winter is coming right when this picks up speed. $5 EOY. $50 next winter?

oh fug is it dumping

Reality bites...

been researching SNOW for the past hour. I'm a brainlet and can't understand what it does. So it's decentralizing miners. check. It increases its tps. and it's building a platform for decentralization of media? wtf am i missing i cant understand anything on its website.

How the fuck do I even buy this shitcoin, Jow Forums?

and how the fuck do you make a wallet to store it in?

this "dump" is still only 5,000 snow. kek. 5 Snow says we are above 40,000 again by EOW.

qtrade.io btw

OP here
how does it feel to get pumped and dumped by me?
kek

Attached: Untitled.png (867x931, 42K)

OP here. How does it feel to miss a moonshot.

I can't wait to see the wojaks for this one.

Sorry, but this volume is bigger than you.

This shit will dump

You deserve it user