Nerva

Satoshi's Original vision for single CPU mining. Take that Chink miners!!!

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-07 at 13.14.30.png (1541x301, 687K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can’t get the GUI miner to function. It keeps crashing when I execute.

Try downloading .net framework, as well as mono. Make sure all the files are unblocked.

After 10 years the difficulty is over 3 Trillion it was so much easier to mine BTC on a PC or Laptop in 2009-2011

I'm running a private pool for this shitcoin. AMA

Onions Green, is that you?

Should have said Onions Green. Fuck, the joke is ruined. I'll see myself out

Haha the word I'm trying is being autocorrected. Hilarious.

No you are not. Keep larping.

We have nimiq for that with a more pleasing UI

hi, we're all laughing at you, slowly selling. if you have gains, get out.

Attached: waspscam.png (400x249, 58K)

Hey Snow Bros I have an important message. Please spread the word.

SNOW is being accumulated OTC.

Early Bitcoin adopters and huge funds have been aware of this coin since launch. Erik Voorhees, the Winklevoss twins, several other high networth players are aware of this coin and it's breakthroughs. Biz unironically stumbled on this coin due to Twu shitcoin hunting. This is a pure gem. It is absolutely imperative that Biz maintains a sizeable stake of the holders and miners in order for our future mining pool to hold a large percentage of hash rate.

There is less than 500 holders of this coin worldwide. At most we risk falling to high 20k sats. The upside could possibly be a 500x.

Get a stack. Join the ranks anons.

This is truly / our coin /

This is a Nerva thread, but good to know.

This has already been addressed. Late to the party mate.

why does it have such a stupid name.

Well its same type of scam so it fits lol

I don't think people realise just how important cpu mined coins like Nerva could soon become.

Yeah, if it can be CPU mined, it can be GPU mined, it can be FPGA mined, it can be ASIC mined. Resistant not equal to Proof

Why don't you show us proof it can be ASIC and gpu mined then? Oh right, you can't.
The amount of retards on this board is overwhelming.

This coin's vision is superb. One of the best I've seen. The problem is the main dev is clueless on economics. He made a coin with super fast mining. Nerva has a total supply of 18 million. 11 million of it has already been mined in the few months since it's released. This is over HALF the supply already mined at super low prices. Think about that for a second. A coin that's suppose to represent 1 vote = 1 cpu has already had HALF it's supply mined in just 3-4 months.... The main dev rants in their discord about this being a good thing and how Nerva will be a world fisrt test case to see what happens when a coin ends PoW mining. He needs to get out more. Numerous coins have tried this path and this is the result... coinmarketcap.com/currencies/signatum/ Do you see when PoW came to an end and all the supply was mined? What was the result? People dumped it like crazy. Good luck though. As I said, this coin had a great idea, but it's economics and structure is a total mess. People who mined this months ago are already up 3000%.

You are not taking the tail emission phase into consideration here.
Comparing this coin to signatum, which was exposed as a scam is ridiculous.

Holy people, read some tech books. For every fucking algorithm, there can be a specific hardware developed for it. CPU follows the same laws at all other electronic stuff, holy

>acting like the dev is not consistently updating the algorithm
Come back when you have created a gpu miner for this.

we are building a bitstream for it, easier to update those small changes

I been dumping for a while now.. I even went to create a lot of the images used that are now all over biz.. just saying this is a total shitcoin but idiots buy bags.. so making profits.

Of course you are

Lol you hold nothing, you are just like 80% of the other posters on this thread: butthurt you didn't buy any, so you try your hardest to create fud. It's quite comical.

Same...bought 10k for about $100 less than 2 months ago, cashed out some profits for 1k xrp and 1k stellar, letting the rest ride...

this is just a ploy for ppl to HODL. Devs and early miners will dump way before this.

If the dev can tweak the algorithm at will it's super centralized, he can just tweak it so he and his friends get the most of it with their current hardware when they are caught they can dump their hardware and repeat.
ASICs are just the logical consequence of any POW coin being successful, miners will always seek to enhance their rentability and the only 2 ways to that are:
1) cheaper electricity
2) better hardware

Besides changing the algorithm means messing with the hashrate which means messing with the security of the network.

Link or it did not happen!

It didn't happen. All of the fud posted above is created by a group of salty individuals with an agenda. The mere fact they dedicate their time to trashing this project speaks volumes.