Jow Forums fell for another pump and dump

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2018-11-06 22_14_26-Midterm Election Map 2018_ Live Results - ABC News.png (580x275, 11K)

Get out of the stock market.
Nigger Maxine Walters is the chair of that committee

doesn't mean anything. its just like how hillary had a 99.9999% chance of winning in 2016.

NO NO NO NO NOT AGAIN NO WAY NOT LIKE THIS ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (220x229, 13K)

nah, Trump's lead increased as it got later into the night

Its mostly elderly people that turn out for midterms.
Theyre sleeping now bud.
>t. pollworker

I can't figure this shit out, on the one hand the stock market is gonna crash so some money could be moved to crypto, but on the other hand liberals and their regulations are thr biggest threat to crypto out there..

not my president. Trump has fucked us with overseas relations

Thats why you need to buy more XRP.

>Dems won the house
>Reps won the senate

Umm.. *raises paw* escues me but *licks paw* the polling said this exact thing though. *coughs fur ball*

wtf im crying now

highkey retard take, lowkey bait?

>huur duur liberals are bad for crypto
Meanwhile trump was the one who brought in these fucked up crypto to crypto tax laws

Ok keep voting democrats I'm sure they'll just stay away from crypto and leave it a free unregulated market, I mean that's what democrats do right?

Why vote either? Both are shit. Drink more of that marvel vs capcom kool-aid, NPC.

Yeah except dems unironically want direct death camps for Europeans

Lmao imagine having a brain this rotten
You are literally the equivalent of a lefty who thinks trump wants to put women and minorities in concentration camps

>caring who is larping the government

everyone knows big corporations move politics in this country

You were the one who said that dems weren't bad for crypto. He said the dems were bad for crypto. You then responded to him by saying everyone was bad.
You're too fucking stupid to see that you are agreeing with him and disagreeing with yourself, and the best part is you think you're winning the argument.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* cough cough* Ahemm: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: graph.png (480x360, 257K)

He implied repubs were good for crypto by saying dems were bad for crypto even though I haven't seen any proposed legislation from them thay would support such a claim. I must ask you, who introduced these fucked up tax laws at the beginning of the year? Surely it was hillary Clinton... r-right?

fuck off back to pol you mouth breather

Not him. but ((they)) actually want to kill off white people

>mfw dems subpoena trump's tax returns

Attached: 1492544329560.png (1165x1075, 728K)

doesnt matter
won senate

Attached: 1520973182642.jpg (1512x1896, 329K)

A stable stock market is required for a good crypto market. Cryptocurrency is like luxury investing. People only put money they can afford to lose. If btc ever becomes a competitor to the usd then your idea would work but it's a long way away from this.

literally this
including the furfaggotry