Are you ready for what is coming?

Are you ready for what is coming?

Attached: blackswan.jpg (462x419, 24K)

At this point I am ok with waiting until January so I don't have to deal with taxes

Attached: 1516006867763.jpg (852x937, 59K)

A dark goose? I don't get it.

Mr. Swan died, you can't take his place.

Black swan event, dumbass.

black swan doesn't mean 100% negative event, they can be positive too

what's going to happen?

Guy who can't let a funny be.

some event will coincide with a stock market crash everyone knew was coming to further a political agenda?

Attached: cgnxfn.png (1244x736, 62K)

Bitcoin 100k EOY

What

dark geese are explicitly defined as events that are unexpected, so by definition even you are not prepared op
faggot

You do know a black swan event can't be known or anticipated right?

thats the meaning of it.........faggot.

A black swan for me could be a white swan for you.

It's all about individually known information

>t. Liquidity provider

Wrong. Black swan is where no-one knows. Otherwise it's one person being right and the other being retarded which happens literally every trade that ever gets made

XRP

If someone/something broke into your home in the middle of the night, held a gun to your head and ask for your bitcone is that a black swan event as well?

Attached: 1481328912277.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Housing crash. It's gotta be. All the data is bad. Market is dreadfully slow. None of my parents can sell their properties.

No, that's breaking and entering and demanding money with menaces. It has been documented in the past (robbery wouldnt be a new invention if your hypothetical situation occurred) and has rules governing the event (the law that acts as a deterrent from people doing this). You utter dunce. I bet you think your sportsball team losing a game they are expected to win is a black swan, too?

>are you ready for something that by definition you can't be ready for
I'm gonna go with "no" on this one, user.

ye, jan is cool with me too.

Attached: g9ea0omwoyi22eq7d4ka_400x400.png (400x400, 270K)

True. Shit's gonna crash hard.

The crash will also drag crypto down and do so steeply.

These are the people providing you with investing and finance/business advice.