Kleros (PNK) - A dispute resolution layer

Hello again, biz.

If you have followed me, you know I am a sucker for fresh ideas that could be huge, in time. Aren't we all?

Kleros is a "blockchain dispute resolution layer" that currently has a "Juror Pilot" with Doge running successfully now. It looks good. Really good. Payouts happen in Doge.

It's currently at a 1.3M cap, with so-so volume on IDEX, and seems to be picking up speed from said pilot. Spread should even out in time, as always.

"A couple of weeks ago, we published Kleros white paper, which explains how this decentralized arbitration protocol uses game theory, blockchain and crowdsourcing for adjudicating claims in a fast, transparent and inexpensive way. Since that moment, we received a number of questions regarding both technical and business aspects of the protocol. Here are the answers."
medium.com/kleros/kleros-frequently-asked-questions-about-peer-to-peer-justice-5a921cb76abe

The team seems no-nonsense. It's "hosted by the Thomson Reuters incubator". Telegram is full of healthy chatter. There's a lot here. Do your own digging, as I'm sick of spoon-feeding you every point only to be called an Indian.

Nobody is talking about this, and it's been on CMC for a few days now. I suspect this could easily hit a 20-30M market-cap by EOY if this trial continue to run well, and new ideas are implemented. Larger growth is up to what they pull off, but this is a fairly unique idea, implementation wise. Website is slick, and all points lead to healthy growth.

Oh, and... "Muh Oracles"

Think about it.

-twu

Attached: PNK.jpg (910x500, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kleros.io/#
medium.com/kleros/the-oracle-of-the-kleroterion-c8eac7c10401
drive.google.com/file/d/1sQyIw1i6u0YwnnLNOOH67YcKksEmMcKs/view?usp=drive_open
medium.com/kleros/kleros-research-roadmap-bfb0b77df446
youtube.com/watch?v=NuSps_2wMQ4
drive.google.com/file/d/1sQyIw1i6u0YwnnLNOOH67YcKksEmMcKs/view
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peony/
blog.kleros.io/tag/general/
bitfinex.com/posts/306
kleros.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf
medium.com/kleros/kleros-token-sale-frequently-asked-questions-cf56359fd624
medium.com/kleros/doges-on-trial-pilot-explainer-911492c3a7d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the site link : kleros.io/#

looks interesting OP, In for a few ETH

Fuck it I'm in too. You called SNOW and this actually looks pretty good.

Good work. I suspect the spread will even in the next 72 hours if the volume continue to climb. Set a buy order if shit starts getting real.

Thanks. I agree. The more I dig, the more interesting it becomes. Trying to find out more about how they'll use Oracles.

Haha. This shit is awesome. Putting up 5 more ETH on the buy side.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 1.15.48 PM.png (1126x566, 109K)

oh shit this thing is about to pop

We'll see. Pretty excited about using this one long-term, honestly.

"There was an interesting discussion in the Augur #game-theory channel on integrating DAI (fees) that essentially brought up the key counter points that:

A) Malicious oracles can print money by falsifying ETH price and creating a fractional reserve system.

B) The problem with global settlement isn't collusion, it is a wrench attack against a single global settler shuts down the entire system and causes DAI to lose its peg.

C) The global settlement makes it so that DAI is a poor currency to hold. As one has to monitor the system at all times since DAI could suddenly lose its peg and expose you to risk.
And although one can move to another peg or exit the system entirely to USD, the problem is that you can't acquire DAI and then let it sit in your account while you go about your life.

D) There was some discussion about the governance system's ability to create "DAI interfaces" with the new multi-collateral codebase

Maker would provide certain benefits as @Lemiscate pointed out, but it relies on what Kleros's security definitions are.

(The discussion was much more involved among community and team members that I can direct anyone to if interested)

Just wanted to share some discussion that would probably otherwise go unaddressed/observed"

Oh shit, here we go : medium.com/kleros/the-oracle-of-the-kleroterion-c8eac7c10401

Okay, this is cool as fuck.

It uses Chainlink. Bought more. Oracle draft technical paper: drive.google.com/file/d/1sQyIw1i6u0YwnnLNOOH67YcKksEmMcKs/view?usp=drive_open

-twu

Research roadmap : medium.com/kleros/kleros-research-roadmap-bfb0b77df446

My linky is stinky with my PNK!

Oh, well that works weirdly well. Not much meme-ability on this, but... gross, user.

Uh, dudes, this is cool as hell. Would love more eyes to dig.

Are ya'll gonna ignore this until it 5x's again? Cool by me.

Thanks OP, buying some PNK with gains from SNOW...hope it pops like SNOW did

Good call. Solid potential for more, considering IDEX's volume.

Good buying going on. If we crack that 15 ETH wall it's on.

Man, this is a wormhole. If anyone can help pull info, this is a lot to take in.

youtube.com/watch?v=NuSps_2wMQ4

"Now we consider situations where we have an attacker. Suppose that each
call to Kleros takes t time and all other operations take negligible time. Further
suppose that for each appeal the number of jurors double and consequently the
appeal fees that are paid double (with these fees being refunded to the winning
parties and hence ultimately paid by the losing parties). Suppose that the initial
cost of appeal fees is A and that the cost of submitting an incorrect solution
(lattack, uattack) is D, via a lost deposit when it is determine that the ultimate
answer to the oracle is not in the submitted interval. Denote by R the attacker’s
financial resources."

Ow, my brain.

Honestly im sick to death of these fucking retarded shill posts picking whatever low MC picks your fancy. GTFO of Jow Forums you disgusting pajeets and don't talk about Kleros again

Sorry, but this is super fucking interesting, and I'm pretty sure it could hit 100M+ cap in 2019.

Read this and tell me you are not intruiged : drive.google.com/file/d/1sQyIw1i6u0YwnnLNOOH67YcKksEmMcKs/view

Of course its interesting but gtfo of biz you retards. Stop trying to manipulate good projects, stick to your snow bullshit. You're so fucking obvious

This has yet to take off.

Again, just trying to help. Don't be that guy, again, or you'll just get screep-capped with the res of 'em.

For once this really does look like a ground floor opportunity.

Am in for a few eth coz why not?

I never said anything about owning or not owning it, i said gtfo of biz with your retarded manipulation attempts. At the very least stick to shilling that shit coin SNOW, or that other chinese shit coin you tried last week

S E E T H I N G

Not sure. Are you? It's technically 20% up, but eh, that's just low liquidity.

Nah. ...and, what Chinese shitcoin? Kek.

So salty.

Of course, why would anyone want their board covered with this shit. I will sit in every single one of your retarded threads and call it like it is.
90% of the posts in this thread are by you anyway, and then a few by your fellow discord douchebags.

The coin was some fung shui shit coin that you quickly dropped when no one gave a fuck. I distinctly remember it and others will as well

"Why would anyone want their board covered in amazing ground floor calls of super interesting projects"

LoL.

Do you mean the coin that just hit a new ATH and is still only a $30K market-cap?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peony/

...that was a real bad one, huh. Just biding my time with house money now.

Stay salty, bro.

>No reply to fung shui shitcoin
>No comment about your discord douchebags

Go back to SNOW, at least you wont catch people in your pnd shit with that crap lol.

lol GL selling with 10k volume.
What does that coin do again?

user, my reputation speaks for itself. When others sell is up to them. I even advise my own targets, and often sell early. My Discord is a few like-minded people, and all are free to join if they wish. Any calls I make, for the 100th time, get posted here simultaneously.

Your opinion does not matter. Were you the one saying these things when I was calling Snow at 650 sats? Probably.

Keep bumping my threads though.

>1.3M cap
Pretty big lie. There are 1 billion tokens. Current price is $0.008790. That makes the market cap $8.8 million.

blog.kleros.io/tag/general/

This really does look legit. TG is active and still zero chatter on twitter.

Listed on Ethfinex too bitfinex.com/posts/306

Per TG Admin: "There is 160,000,000 circulating supply but 326,000,000 usable supply"

Total supply isn't in the equation yet.

Ah I see, so you admit to having a discord full of people who you bring out to bump your threads and shill your bags?

Of course you post it at the same time because you dont care about them or us. You bought in days ago (as i can see on the order book) and you then sell your bags at multiples once the pump dries up.

What others do, as always, is up to them.

I really don't care what you think, and I will never stop what I do, because I like to help people, and I've received a lot of support, which means a lot.

Thanks for bump #5. Stick around!

Ah fair enough, any info on what the other 840,000,000 is for?

Working on figuring that out. Seems they may have another sale, burn, or do something with them. Doesn't matter too much as it seems they won't be in play for a long while. I'm not worried about it long-term. Everything is gamble, but...this has so many layers, I'd commend them for putting so much work into it if they ever did pull some weird shit.

Whitepaper link on the site has been fixed : kleros.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf

You like to make money through manipulation, helping people is definitely not on your agenda.
Are you not going to deny that you bought in days before anyone else?

Buddy, I bought 20 minutes before I made this thread. I'd post my orders but you'd accuse me of not posting the whole thing, or photoshopping it, or something else.

You're being unreasonably pissy, and I know that unreasonably pissy people cannot be convinced because they have their fingers in their ears like a little 5 year old.

What matters is that I know what I'm doing.

I have a ton of free time, if you'd like to keep arguing, though.

Aw, did I scare you away?

Anyway, let's get back to Kleros. This looks awesome.

"Circ is 160m, yep. The others are a mixture of team / cooperative tokens but the vast majority are locked (or vested)"

(you)

Im done for now, if people read back through the thread and dont see this is 90% bumps from the same person shilling their bags for a quick flip that's now their problem. Did my best Jow Forums

I changed, I.D.'s, yes. I reply to me own threads when nobody listens, yes. You're not telling me anything know. However, if you lick my asshole so dearly, you'll realize that every. single. one. of my threads begins exactly the same.

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they fight you.
Then you win.

What else you got?

Yes there will be further token sales down the line. Kleros did an (IICO) which is a more transparent and traditional (think startup) route to selling tokens. When they hit key milestones, for example. At the moment there are 160mil sold to public. The other amount are part of team / founders / cooperative funds and not available as it stand.

Yep. Confirmed here : medium.com/kleros/kleros-token-sale-frequently-asked-questions-cf56359fd624

(anything new*)

I for one find your ideas refreshing compared to the usual LINK/REQ/ARK/VET/ICX/[insert coin here] fud/shill.

And obviously DYOR before buying.

Thanks! It really doesn't bother me when 12 year olds piss and moan on my threads. Free bumps always welcome, and most FUD people come up with is a buy signal anyway.

Cheers.

Been holding since ico

Nice! What are your current feelings? You're only what, 20% under ICO (if that?)

Wow, finally something fresh. I was starting to completely lose hope in /biz. Lemme drop a couple of eth on top of this and forget about it.

I'll watch for your order to confirm non-LARP.

You shouldn't forget about it at all - they have e.g. a cool pilot going on dogesontrial.dog. You actually get 50 eth if you manage to post a cat in the curated list of doges. Anyway, their token can actually be used. Not just for the potential moon shot

"Doges on Trial" - medium.com/kleros/doges-on-trial-pilot-explainer-911492c3a7d8

*CAN WE WIN THIS?*

Nerds, assemble!

Yes! Reading now. Let's do this shit.

All these shitty positive replies are the only thing putting me off. Screams PnD...

Positivity to me is a major buy signal. Reminds me of when most didn't listen to my XRN call at 200 sats.

Also, it's 15% up.

>theabsolutestate

Up from ICO price. One of the few projects to be in positive I think

Good to know. I have a good feeling about this. Let's win this fucking ETH. Deep diving later.

-twu

Not sure if winning that ETH is so easy, as several people have already tried it seems. Certainly a good incentive to still try though! 50 ETH is a lot

50 ETH isn't to be sniffed at. As far as I know, they want to break the system so let's do what we can.

Yeah, they want to test it with big economic incentives - as it will be used later in disputes involving (maybe) a lot of money. I'm just having trouble figuring out how the system can be broken