but deliver us from bagholding.

For Skywire is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever
Amen

Attached: synth.png (512x512, 330K)

>no consensus algo
pass

Based Synths MDMA comedown was mild, so he increased the rewards!

What do you hold? I bet its an ERC20 token

>what is obelisk

uuhh, what a interestingly named thing. Mu attention is diverted from the obvious shortcommings of the project into this shinny trinket.
Is this cool named thing implemented? Or just some wish mongering by the devs?

Not a coin that requires a 'coordinator' sql database to work. A coin that its developers accept for payment.

As in sell the coin they're paid in for btc and then sell that for dollars to pay off their credit card that they use everyday?

sky isn't even credible to do this basic thing in the eyes of its devs. It's absurd, I agree.

I love you. You're such a sweetie pie

This isn't a real coin

Synth is just a scammer who appears in each crypto bubble

Look at his posts on reddit, he pops up during the 2014 bubble with an almost finished meshnet and fucks off to magically reappear in 2017 again with an almost finished meshnet

>fuck your copypasta
>fuck off

if there in so consensus algo then there is nothing stopping a double spend. please, demonstrate

>reddit

All transactions are recorded on a centralized SQL database. Shynth can fuck it up anytime he wants

How do we know he hasn't fucked it up already, how many times did he fuck it up?
Please show proof

prove me wrong

You're free to trust him. The point of crypto, literally the starting point, is removing trust bottlenecks exactly like this.

I was asking specifically . How many times has he fucked it up. Ledger is public, so the history is visible to all. Trust has nothing to do with this.

You know the answer, I know the answer. You can't say because it goes against your narrative.

The instant synth "fucks it up, like whenever he fucking wants" everyone will try to get out and all the exchanges will delist Skycoin as fast as they can.

Ok. I got another question for you. Is Skycoin listed on any real cryptocurrency exchanges right now? can you answer this question? No . You can't and you won't because it destroys your fud. You are a fucking lying piece of shit nigger pajeet and you can't even admit that 1+1 = 2

Attached: skynet coming.jpg (900x1200, 188K)

Are you going to fucking answer cunt?

Sold my SKY right away. Thanks for paying my utilities Synth.