XLM airdrops

G.g...guys.. is it a prank?

Attached: 7FA36F19-83EA-4634-BA38-B383CB79E88E.jpg (640x480, 64K)

>XLM airdrops

Attached: DrVIy60W4AMOTyt.jpg (467x230, 25K)

Attached: 20E0C448-B674-42B7-A322-1A61647C674D.jpg (194x259, 21K)

Its over hros

Holy shit

No its most bullish news in cypto since forever lol

Can’t you just transfer the money out through monero or something and fade away like a ghost in their system though?

this shit was airdropped to pajeets like it was water and you tards are still paying 25c for it lmao

XLM hat an airdrop 2 years ago. someting like 3000 xlm.

>airdrop
Neither air not dropping are involved. It's a giveaway.

this is not an SDF approved airdrop, nigger

this is a promotion from Blockchain.com. it's like one account sending 475k XLM to another account

I don't understand why the price hasn't tanked. The last time they did an airdrop it caused a huge drop in price and now the sum they're giving away is unprecedentedly large. How could it possibly not have a big negative impact on price?

Those funds didn't come out of SDF's reserves? That means they'll just have more XLM to dilute the market with. Think hundreds of more equivalent-sized "airdrops".

shows you that the market believes that the utility this airdrop brings to the network will outweigh the dilution caused by the new coins

Someone from SDF posted on reddit saying it wasn't from them. People have already known about the outstanding supply as part of Stellar's mission from the beginning - it's already priced in, which is why the price didn't tank on the announcement of the $125M airdrop

>$25 worth of xlm airdop
>VERIFIED blockchain wallets

>People have already known about the outstanding supply as part of Stellar's mission from the beginning
That's a theory, but if we were to factor that in it would put XLM market cap somewhere around XRP. It's a serious detriment to potential future growth. Until XLM is actually being used for something, I don't think adoption can offset that.

>the utility this airdrop brings to the network will outweigh the dilution caused by the new coins
What utility does that bring? I'd expect it's mostly third-worlders who bother going through KYC for 25$, they'll dump it for fiat ASAP.

>crypto
>company wants your ID and other info and will have them forever

That's not to say I don't see an upside, but there's like billions of dollars worth of more lumens to dump on us waiting, you might not understand how big an amount that is

I've been in Stellar since Sept 2017 and I hear this argument all the time, the price has increased more than tenfold and XLM has performed better than all large cap coins. This isn't the first time SDF increases the circulating supply, either - it's been happening all along and will continue to happen. It's part of the Stellar mandate to grow the network by introducing XLM to newcomers with airdrops, and sponsoring good projects with the SDF reserve. If it bothers you so much, don't buy. There are plenty of other projects with a fixed supply.

This

Biz was like "fuck its over everyone will dump on us" when trx did 600 trx per binance account, and yet it spiked mother of all moon pumps I wonder why

Its called exposure and its good tool to grow networks you dumb fags

How the fuck can they prevent every poorfuck on biz to make 321313 accounts and become xlm whale ROFL

Attached: 1540505392698.png (800x1147, 1.45M)

Might as well, I've used their online wallet for a long time so the probably already know my identity and it's free money

The giveaway is only for Web Summit attendees and it requires a code sent via email.

Figures, I've been holding since 15c too. That doesn't mean I have to like the reckless attitude they're now demonstrating towards giveaways.

You are retarded 125 million is not for Web Summit attendees only it was start of promo -its for every blockchian account out there

>reading comprehension eludes him somehow
>he acually thinks people comming out of Web Summit rich as fuck and not with 25$

Attached: 1540927191166.jpg (229x221, 11K)

In my opinion, it's genius. It brings massive exposure. Pretty much every crypto news site had an article about it, even Fortune.

Im in xlm from 0.02 and yet iv been mad af sdf not doing shit like this for whole year.

Pls remember this day when biz and plebit argued normies gonna dump 25$ by 25$ on them and it will crash the price....

Attached: 1507304494095.jpg (552x350, 30K)

>I've used their online wallet for a long time so the probably already know my identity and it's free money
I stopped the process when the next step was to do some video clip of yourself ..doing something? wtf

you serious? I haven't used it in over a year so I have no clue what they are up to really

>tfw blockchain.com vid stash of myfreecams
I think that is crossing the line personally, I'll keep my my dignity over $25xlm cam show lol.

>crying about getting verfied to they don't send to the same pajeet 500 times

just transfer to an anonymous address after if its a big deal then