GOOOOOOOOOOKKKKEEEEEED

medium.com/@ibm_8447/7-scam-coins-that-you-will-never-suspect-of-being-scams-1-icon-icx-8902d1b66fce

Absolutely gooked fucking piece of shit.

They've fucking delayed everything, and now just unlocked 85,975,348 tokens, which at current market price is $55m.

theicon.ist/2018/11/02/exclusive-we-unravel-the-mystery-of-18-jump-in-icx-circulation/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

According to this article, it goes to Community groups and strategic partners, Team, advisors and early contributors for them to market dump while not doing anything. Biggest fucking ponzi ever.

Holy fucking shit. I've been fucking gooked so hard by these fucking faggots all year. And now they're going to just market dump everything.

Attached: Download (3).jpg (474x711, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-to-join-line-link-dev-2018-279759f38b7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sitting comfy in my amb stack as the team stops scheduled token unlocks for the second time now.

Attached: 1541290495874.gif (480x464, 894K)

>not being all in LINK

ICONGANG SKURRRRT!

Its over. Was fun tho

Jesus sounds exactly like what REQ is doing.

Someone needs to off these glorified scam ICO fuckers.

>Don't ICO when there's work to do ..
Aaaaahhhhh !

Huwaht in fuck is wrong with her arm? Looks like someone took a bite out of her

Tbh Im GOOKED more than any of you, My hate for Min knows no limits, and Im dumping this shit next bullrun for shure

But that medium article is so fucking bad and amateurish it makes me allmost bullish again I hope thats not you op fag lol

> publication date Jan 23

he was right. if only you listened

>investing in chink coins in the year 2018

You only have yourself to blame for being retarded.

DESU last time i saw so much fud that acually got some merit and looks legit but whyle its funny -when you dig bit deeper its acually not so much fact grounded or smart was during antshares

>he gets "antshares vibe" lol

And last time I saw project get so much traction and fomo pulling fast 100x than crashing down 95%+ like its on fire was post ico eth from 12.5 to 1.

>he thinks its korean ethereum

Its funny bbbbut but, do you acually buy in now??

Is...this....is this how you make it??????

listen faggot, I'm gonna say this only once
buy APOT and stake it for 1% daily passive income.

So what were the other six scam coins?

That's what I want to know

Make fun as much as you like but just got small 3k stack "just in case", its like only 5% of my crypto holdings so fuck it

I wished so many times I buyed pure bottom or ignored dumb fud and way i see it -literally nothing chandged here except missed deadlines and bagholders bluse playing every day here and on plebit.

It it goes to 0 fuck it, if it goes over last ath well done me

Same fucking gamble as shor/long on mex anyway

Im finally one of you guys

I GOT GOOKED MY ASSHOLE HELP!!!!

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Also dumping this too. Buying ICON was the worst mistake

Daily reminder that these GOOKED threads are posted here multiple times a day with the exact same thread text in an attempt to malnipulate the market. OP is dumb as fuck and actually believes he can influence the entire ICX sentiment by posting here.

The unlock happened in April, which is why it dumped. This is the bottom or close to the bottom. ICX has partners in the Korean government, a literal Samsung partnership, and is in a blockchain-ready culture. This will moon eventually when the news of progress comes out.

Don't be filled by OP and his team of discord FUDers. Be smart and buy the bottom.

OP absolutely GOOKED and btfo.

So I did good fren?

Attached: 1540835656867s.jpg (125x115, 2K)

1) nobody is fudding to buy cheap. We as gooked bros know that nobody on biz is going to buy icon
2) the dump buy advisors - the advisors didn’t do fucking shit it looks like and they have completely killed the momentum, sentiment, and everything of this project in the crypto ecosystem. And even if ICON fails, ICONLOOP will still make their “blockchain solutions” and in the process got a lot of ICO money for it.
That’s why Min conveniently said that they moved their resources when other opportunities came up “aka focus on ICONLOOP and not ICON”

3) plenty of tips can be sent to this SEC for their actions and behaviors. How many investors do you think feel mislead by their investment?

Dude they completely fucking lied. Their roadmap originally was supposed to release a lot in Q1. Then it was pushed to Q3. Now Q4.

Don’t you see? They fucking lied with the roadmap to get people to hold the coin with promises of all these releases back in March - May and while their faggot advisors dumped their stack. Then when the dump was done, they said “were not going to talk about roadmaps anymore” How is this not an SEC market manipulation tip?

If you told me back in January that the swap finish by November and still no staking details or DEX like was said 11 months ago, would I hold this piece of shit? Fuck no. And neither would anyone else, and it would have dumped back to .11 ICO.

4) Koreans don’t give a shit about this. No buy volume in Korean exchanges for ICON. Nobody cares anymore about their partnerships. If I get a grant from the mayor of Los Angeles to make some MVP for blockchain, am I partnered with the USA government? Is South Korea going to put their whole country on blockchain on ICON? That’s bs.

Even Markus from deblock said in an interview that they know they can’t replace systems, they’re just “trying” to offer alternatives business solutions. Doesn’t mean it will happen.

Yeah, not surprised and don't care. Why does the article writer want attention? What will he eventually be shilling?

The absolute state of Stockholm syndrome’d bagholders. People post these threads because it’s hilarious hard ICX holders got GOOKED.

guk't

Details about the LINE partnership will be revealed November 8th. This partnership is the literally the last great hope for ICX bagholders. Min already said no interoperability until around 2023.

Attached: AZN.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

>Details about the LINE partnership will be revealed November 8th

source of this?

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-to-join-line-link-dev-2018-279759f38b7

Attached: Dgt6XAV.jpg (612x836, 144K)

op, kill yourself. u r cancer of this board. you hold a gook scamcoin and lose money and makes posts about it on here. listen fuckhead. we dont want to read your posts about the gookscamcoin or how youre a failure amd lossing money. FUCK OFF

can Jow Forums move faster already
third time i fapped to megan today

ICON is one of the most "solution looking for a problem" projects there is. It's absolutely redundant and does nothing that isn't already being worked on (competently and with actual future users for SPECIFIC services lined up) by others.

Icon's joint venture with LINE called Unchain is legitimately promising. But I agree their promise of interoperability is almost certainly never going to be accomplished using the ICX blockchain. Min kicking the can 5 years down the line is effectively saying they've given up.

Attached: shooter.jpg (959x960, 204K)

100 million coins wallet just moved all to Binance

it's over guys

Proof?

Decon.io

The crypto economics masterminds

this is dumb as fuck

Attached: elGwJpL.jpg (963x1024, 66K)

All of this is very true

we got GOOKED

(well not me, I rode it for x3, which wasn't a lot at the time as some ICO buyers — including cream aka jackson fu aka vechain pumping mastermind [fuck him] did around x80 )

You are a fucking brainlet KEK.

Just got 1k, gook me baby.