Dear new Chainlink investors!

Dear new Chainlink investors!

There is ongoing FUD in here BIZ to scare you out and not to invest in Chainlink. Pic related.

Do not belive the shit talking. All the FUD have been tackled down year ago but still these brain dead people continue to fud that you stay away from this god protocol.

Someone make Reddit thread about this also soon. All this planned FUD information to them will be shown.

Attached: IMG_20181105_134610.jpg (448x98, 14K)

This

Attached: 1541407597954.png (1341x367, 97K)

not your personal army cuuck

I know, you retards both shill and fud to generate buzz.

you just win

> im pretty good at fuding link
I haven't read any good link fud for months. I hope these faggots continue just so that they can waste all of their energy and make no real impact whatsoever, a similar result to most other things they attempt in their lives I imagine.

Muh singularity hahahahahahahjaa road to 1k eoy hahahahahahjaa muh oracles hahahahahahaha Sergey lord and savior hahahahahahahahhaahah

OP you forgot to mention the fuckloads of bagholding shills out there trying to get newfags to pump their Link bags.

Just look at this image and look at the high concentrations of volume when the price is high, and the low volume when the price is low. You fags are going into shill overdrive now but where were you when the price was fucking 15 cents?

Fact is, most of Jow Forums is bagholding this coin and desperately tying to get newfags to pump their bags by shilling memes about 1kEOY and the singularity. It's all bullshit.

Attached: Link price and volume history.jpg (1904x832, 179K)

Yeah agree, they are retards

if it doesn't work, then how do you explain that even though we only had big news, especially the one from yesterday, we are still dumping?

if everybody is buying because the FUD doesnt work, then please explain why we arn't mooning yet

Thanks Rajesh.
You very good man, sir.

I think maybe it doesn't work on you because you know like I do, but tell that to some fag who doesn't know what chainlink is, who is sergey etc...
well those guys are really afraid to invest, so if you say anything negative about the coin, or some retarded stuff like : it's just an API or it's just a json parser, or the supply is 100000 you will never make it, well they won't invest.
investors are really fearful, anything could make them sell

> WHY WOULD A COIN DUMP AFTER A BIG PUMP CAUSED BY GOOD NEWS?
> IT MUST MEAN FUD IS WORKING BECAUSE NO MOON
We're still in a bearmarket which formed at the tail-end of hundreds of ico hype garbage projects. Curious normies learned their lesson and won't spur another bullrun on their own. The only thing which matters now are real-world results and mainnet, any gains until then should be considered temporary. That being said, the price it is at now is still much higher than recent months so who knows, could hold.

But these explanations are mostly for others and not for you. If you have to ask these questions in the first place you should probably just go back to lurking so that you're just a leech instead of a waste of time + a leech.

well then how can you assume the FUD is not working? you said it yourself, before mainnet it's all hopes and dreams.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

a couple of ironic fud threads by a shit poster vs a year straight of organized shilling

This, it’s literally dumping right now. Target: 4000 sats

zoom out, bull run since july

What I find funny in the post of OP is the "new Chainlink investors!"

kek, implying new investor who found out about chainlink on forbes, come here in this dolphin cum trading forum to discuss their investment.

Attached: SMUG_SERGEY.webm (720x480, 1.59M)

kys pajeet shill

>I haven't read any good link fud for months.
Have you watched the last video where Sergey says he expects all major data providers to provide data directly on-chain eventually? Making the link network obsolete.

how much for 1 ounce of dolphin semen?

I only trade my chinese dolphin seeds for linkies