Soon

Soon.

Attached: monero.jpg (500x500, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptonotestarter.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Time for some early-mid bear cycle relief.

Attached: Bobo_scope.jpg (980x742, 289K)

Actually that's bitcoin's cycle. Monero is due to pump and then keep on going.

Attached: 1537625578894.jpg (624x552, 85K)

MY FOLIO IS READY.

it's fucking dead. sideways with a little downturn for months. can't even go above 100€, fucking shitcoin

Attached: 20181029_171822.jpg (720x255, 26K)

Please buy sirs

Attached: 20181029_171711.jpg (720x231, 37K)

Lol wtf

Attached: 1528981367368.png (640x602, 55K)

Ah, OP seems to be the XMR faggot from the VeChain thread

whats your point, anyone can create a fork of any shitcoin at any moment, there is and there will ever be only one monero and bitcoin

The one true Chadcoin.

There also will be only 1 bitconnect and 1 digibyte etc. And theres a huge different between bitcoin and the shitcoin called monero. And that was my point right. Everybody can create these shitcoins monero is nothing special sorry kid.

Buy Dero.

Attached: image.jpg (261x300, 35K)

lol

Monero is a not a fork of bitcoin like most shitcoins. It is a fork of bytecoin but at this point so much development has happened on monero, it barely resembles bytecoin and monero is the only cryptonote coin that any pajeet forks from.

Monero has a community and network effect behind it that no shitcoin can match. And Bitcoin will never be able to compete because of the fundamental changes required just can't happen.

Sorry buddy, Monero's the real deal. You're lucky it's still cheap and you have a chance to repent.

>monero is nothing special sorry kid.
Imagine having to go through life being this delusional.

Monero is a fork from cryptonotestarter.org/

Sorry kid. Maybe next time you wont fall into a scamcoin. Just buy btc kid.

Im sure ur on of this pajeets setting up wordpress sites and bragging about coding

last week it was the 5th specifically
now it is "soon".

I can only guess that you are a pajeet trying to portray monero as being on the same level as something like dero. It makes so little sense that your posts just look like incoherent schizophrenia.

Attached: her-i-love-dogs-everything-they-do-is-awesome-indian-31300555.png (500x512, 139K)

dero is dying as we speak. unironically going to drop to near zero from here on, just look at the chart

Lol good. Shouldn't be long until they die off like the Verge posters have.

Im only btc you massiv shitcoin faggot.

You will never be a eaely adopter like me who invested in the idea and tech. Your just some shitty pajeet who missed out and want the same now but your shitcoin will never go up like btc. Crypto was fun before all that faggots came in who wanna trade up their small 50k life savings. I wanna be sure that you understand now you missed out and your shitcoins wont save you.

Rajesh, you're not fooling anyone. I'm sorry no one is buying your dero bags. I'm sure you'll find another way to afford that toilet.

seething

Attached: 1530888965045.png (650x650, 13K)

Meme posting pajeets.

Unironically your 50k is still well enough to do great things, but not if you're buying shitcoins like derro

?
No one's buying dero, man.

Nobody is talking a out Dero, retard. user is correctly pointing out that the days of 1000x moon missions are over and the idea that "your" coin is the one is delusional for anyone. Just shouting at people that they MUST be a Pajeet if they don't buy into delusions is stupid.

You must not understand. Monero is the true Bitcoin. $100,000/xmr would only be the beginning.

This is not funny just cringe you underaged clown.

Let me guess you hold 10 XMR? Seriously stop being delusional.

And clearly that guy is a pajeet. If he really did buy early he's only proving now that it was pure luck on his part.

I own more bitcoin than that. Don't even know why I keep them desu.

Dude you are max 20 years that other user might be full of shit about buying early but the fact that you believe your going to see 100k XMR makes it clear your not actually using your brain.

Check just all my digits lol you fail in every way shitcoinfag

Haha get a better script faggot

That doesnt really make sense newfag

OK but not too soon I want more

Pffft OK. You just happened to go 7 posts in a row of dubs or off by one. You truly are the dubs master.

Attached: hqdefault_0.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Do you expect $100k btc? Or do you just not understand how money is going to change?

THANK YOU BLESSED RICCARDO

Attached: praiseFluffy.png (901x1239, 1.58M)

Dero pajeet lmfa00000 how are those bags

cool, let me know when any of them have the network power of monero FAGGOT

BUY DERO

Attached: DERO.png (435x580, 530K)

Pajeet

Pajeet

kys

Attached: DERO.jpg (774x866, 141K)

Monero is a good coin
But not good investment
Constantly bought and sold by drug users and dealers
They're the largest XMR userbase but nobody hodling, it's only for transaction
Still mineable by CPU and will constantly be sold by these pajeet miners
It will go sideways for eternity

It's used so that's a big plus for me. Yes I like Monero and at the same time shit up threads like this with Dero pajeeting.