Bye bye alts

Bye bye alts.

sharkpool.cash/

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-07 13-15-51.png (684x586, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/pow/work
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>censorship resistant
>censor alts

Only one coin can be censorship resistant. And that is the coin with the majority of miners behind it.

That coin is Bitcoin (cash)

If it can be profitably attacked it's not worth owning

wow, all alts are mineable: this is it!

We needs #generals to break the knees of competitors cos our product isnt good enough to stand on its own

Attached: 1541208882155.png (320x256, 45K)

fork.lol/pow/work

Cringe.

XRP does not give a fuck about your cuckcoin.

Pathetic and gay.

this only is relevant to maybe 15-25 coins in the top 200. so what's the big deal? and it's probably not even happening. almost no one seems interested in this

>bitcoin (BCH)

Attached: 1539351219247.png (660x600, 70K)

Yeah bch is also an alt so he doesn’t make sense

see you around shitstain

What will happen to BTC?

kill

xrp is not a crypto.

XRP actual market value is zero. It's not used for anything, and theres a ton of it in the hands of the devs and people who got it airdropped. In the long term it will go to zero

Seconded. Btc will be forked into oblivion. Xrp the standard.

bch will soon flippen btc, you haven't got the memo RE: hashwar?

XRP is more of a crypto than anything else. There has never been a censored transaction or re-written history. Shitcoins like BTC and BCH fail at the basics.

Did zero research.

Keep trusting biz, & dont forget to buy link

>Xrp the standard.
The standard of child rapist supporters!

Imagine actually believing this, haha!

>virtue signaling
>on Jow Forums

Can't waot you noggers to dump dogecoin

I would spit in a cashie's face if I met one.

History doesn't lie. The "immutable" BTC/BCH chain has had multiple instances where history was re-written, and a $10k double spend occurred in 2013. Transactions are censored every day when users don't cough up enough money to miners to pay fees.

Real cryptocurrencies don't allow this.

nah, i was there when xrp was originally launched, talked a lot with the main guy behind it. We all got it airdropped on bitcointalk and everyone criticized them cause its not crypto. Its some centralized bullshit. I did more than enough research, im sure i know more about it than all of Jow Forums put together, thanks.
Doesn't take that much to see it's a centralized crypto that only idiots buy cause "muh banks, muh institutionals"
idiots deserve to lose their money

""real"" crryptocurrencies also aren't secure and dececntralized.

Buh bye alt sore loser.

>being a supporter of child rape
>on Jow Forums

Your position is indefensible, scum

the xrp guy turned out to be a child rapist?
Big if true

51% of btc hash rate controlled by 3 companies in CHINA.
I'm not gonna feed you brainless any more info. Buy the top of Bitcoin crash

It is inherently more secure and decentralized if transactions can't be reversed and there is no system of rent seeking dictators who get to decide which transactions get processed.

>Fight censorship resistance by censoring anything that isn't BCH.

Yep.. seems like the logic of anyone who thinks BCH is the real Bitcoin.

Hope you like the pavement

Attached: 1531475085066.jpg (659x656, 72K)

so did ripple labs find the missing 30k or so blocks from 2013?
if no, explain how the fuck is it a blockCHAIN?

The missing ledgers occurred before it was released to the public. Full history is not required because it does not use utxo's, but the history is all available from the public release on. It is a blockchain because each ledger contains the hash of the previous ledger and the merkle root of both the tx set+the full state of accounts and balances. Anyone can run a node and enforce the consensus rules to ensure correct transition from one ledger to the next, the same way a Bitcoin full node would validate each block before sending it on.

Why are cashies so insufferable

Who cares as all blockchains are like 8-track tapes and soon will be abanded for better tech like Holochain