Attached: link.jpg (515x512, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RkEXGgdqMz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanks for the update

>Linktober
>NoNewsNovember
>No Mainnet December

Attached: 406814FD-E258-4CC4-88E0-9069DB5C93D1.png (805x783, 859K)

and then a whole year of celebrating the singularity

who the fuck cares about mainnet. whether it's December or March. idgaf
Not gonna work a day in my life after 2022 at the latest so whatever

>No Gains January
>The February Dump
>No Progress March
>Mainnet never April

Attached: E2E576B4-F337-4FC9-A3FB-10D761DA0EC7.jpg (853x448, 237K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

You are a MANIAC!

Digits confirm.

>The June exit scam to end everything

I don’t think you understand how digits work user. You have to go back

Hmm i like this new weather forecast

dude... SO ARE YOU
you are in every fucking thread saying the exact same shit

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result"

Attached: LINK_5.jpg (579x1000, 438K)

that was my first time actually

Attached: 1516292040773.png (1082x695, 503K)

Crypto zoomers btfo

You think they are a maniac? Then I must be a maniac too. Hell, all the link marines must maniacs. But I believe in my heart, they posted for a reason. Maybe sent from kek himself, who knows. But god damn it I can dream alright. We can all dream, and we can do it together.

>he thinks it's the same two people in every thread
that's cute.

Replying to pasta. How new are you?

>Linktober
>ComfyNovember
>MooninDecember

Fixed
Comfvember
Mooncember

Thats pasta too newfag.

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFERMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

Attached: 1525436425159.gif (225x540, 123K)

based

Thats pasta too newfag

I Declare

No Limit November

youtu.be/RkEXGgdqMz8

Trips will proof it

That reply to a pasta replying to a pasta was a pasta too, newfag

Checked

>Green ID
You got it

im new to crypto and am about to buy bitcoin, should i buy link?

You shouldn't. Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

good post. it has meme value (real) and potential value (unreal). if youre going to buy into it, just know that so far you're only going to be able to sell to other speculators. and their arent enough speculators for an unproven tech to have significant gains. you'd just have mild growth at best, or middling losses at worst, until the next announcement where it either grows from 'good hype' or falls due to more delay/bad hype.

Attached: 1525834816965.jpg (396x385, 78K)